Check your account email address ×

*OFFICIAL* the low IQ left is getting twisted into a pretzel by Elon Musk thread!!

Rod

Just now, irv said:

It's not just those media sources. Look at CNN, MSNBC, and other MSM sources. Something needs to change. They are not news sources, they are nothing but propaganda sites that all cater to the left. 

I agree. How come you left out Fox News?

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

I agree. How come you left out Fox News?

Because they're not near as bad as the ones I mentioned. Not saying they don't lean right, but does CNN or MSNBC ever have a Republican on like Fox has a Dem on? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

And I read that Biden is a paid, Chinese agent. 

I read that Hunters laptop didn’t exist and going further any mention of it would be cleansed from all social media because it was a political hit piece. Then it turned out they all knew it existed 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If Facebook, Twitter, or any other form of social media can influence the American voter, then the problem isn't Facebook/Twitter. It runs far deeper than that. 

It runs very very deep.  

The left loves being lied to and that will never change 

what needs to change is how politicians react to media induced mass hysteria. Politicians need to be held personally liable for charter\constitution violations. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I read that Hunters laptop didn’t exist and going further any mention of it would be cleansed from all social media because it was a political hit piece. Then it turned out they all knew it existed 

Hunter Biden is a big dummy like his old man. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

Because they're not near as bad as the ones I mentioned. Not saying they don't lean right, but does CNN or MSNBC ever have a Republican on like Fox has a Dem on? 

Ok irv. As for monitoring Facebook, twitter, and other social media sites like here, what do you suppose happens? The deception police? 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I remember that the existence of WMD was promoted by every news corp. Birth certificates. Islam hates our freedom. The lies are something new? 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I remember that the existence of WMD was promoted by every news corp. Birth certificates. Islam hates our freedom. The lies are something new? 

So media lies? 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Ok irv. As for monitoring Facebook, twitter, and other social media sites like here, what do you suppose happens? The deception police? 

Those media sources are funded by the left/your gov't. The amount of censorship that comes with those is over the top. I have no idea how to fix it but it should be illegal. Having morals and values and ensuring the public receives unbiased news is not high on the left's agenda. In fact the opposite is true. They thrive on it.

But, I think things are changing. Left news sites ratings are way down and people up here really had their eyes opened as well regarding the media and our trucker protest. I hope that continues. 

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

ALL media lies. Right wing and Left wing. It has to in order to to be profitable. 

Like collusion, etc

so what can be done about media induced mass hysteria since politics and media are clearly intertwined 

Just now, irv said:

Those media sources are funded by the left/your gov't. The amount of censorship that comes with those is over the top. I have no idea how to fix it but it should be illegal. Having morals and values and ensuring the public receives unbiased news is not high on the left's agenda. In fact the opposite is true. They thrive on it.

But, I think things are changing. Left news sites ratings are way down and people up here really had their eyes opened as well regarding the media and our trucker protest. I hope that continues. 

Less than 1% of the US population watches cable news. Including Fox News. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Less than 1% of the US population watches cable news. Including Fox News. 

Their trash is all over social media as well. you’re being obtuse. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Stop calling them trusted news then, they are fake, even the enquirer is more honest.

Well it is trusted by some. Look how many people still believe in collusion or that people should be force vaccinated for a cold. 

Just now, ACE said:

Exactly. Less than 1% :lol:

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Like collusion, etc

so what can be done about media induced mass hysteria since politics and media are clearly intertwined 

Nothing. It's been going on since newspapers were the only source of information. Post war media and the advent of TV brought the public to support the Korean War, Vietnam, and the Iraq war. You think you're going to legislate common sense and insight? Good luck with that. 

Just now, irv said:

Exactly. Less than 1% :lol:

Let’s not forget that ThpinnyVan is one of those guys that has fallen for basically every MSM narrative in the last 6 years or so 

I could be wrong but I can’t think of one that he hasn’t fallen for 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Stop calling them trusted news then, they are fake, even the enquirer is more honest.

News corps can market themselves in whatever way they want. You want state sponsored news where the message is the same no matter the station? 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Let’s not forget that ThpinnyVan is one of those guys that has fallen for basically every MSM narrative in the last 6 years or so 

I could be wrong but I can’t think of one that he hasn’t fallen for 

Less than 1%, dummy. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Nothing. It's been going on since newspapers were the only source of information. Post war media and the advent of TV brought the public to support the Korean War, Vietnam, and the Iraq war. You think you're going to legislate common sense and insight? Good luck with that. 

No because lower IQ people like you will always exist and fall for this stuff. Not intended as an insult it’s just a reality 

what we can do is restrict governments ability to govern according to media induced mass hysteria

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

So what? What do you want to do? Start a government oversight program? Good fucking god you're a fucking idiot.