Check your account email address ×

*OFFICIAL* the low IQ left is getting twisted into a pretzel by Elon Musk thread!!

Rod

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I would much prefer Musk take his 43 billion and destroy Twitter with a free speech alternative. Fuck Twitter and Facebook 

The left just can’t stand to see successful African Americans 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats why they call them "useful idiots". 

Anyone that is concerned about what can or can't be said on social media is simply afraid or incapable of having a face to face conversation. 

39 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Anyone that is concerned about what can or can't be said on social media is simply afraid or incapable of having a face to face conversation. 

yet thats where we're at.  truth will prevail, it always does.  :news: 

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I don’t plan on buying a Tesla or ever joining twitter. How will any of this effect me? 

It could prevent a fascist from stealing an election from another fascist in the future 

30 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I don’t plan on buying a Tesla or ever joining twitter. How will any of this effect me? 

My Tesla stock is very tremendous! :owned:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’ll bet even that guy is smart enough to know that the majority of the increase in money supply happened under Trump 

The spending and printing money under Joe will kill this country, your just to dumb to see it. Pifft keep guzzling Joe's giz. :buttkisser:

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

The spending and printing money under Joe will kill this country, your just to dumb to see it. Pifft keep guzzling Joe's giz. :buttkisser:

I deal in facts retard....you lie and make shit up and then run and hide like a little bitch 

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I deal in facts retard....you lie and make shit up and then run and hide like a little bitch 

Run and hide I was at work today, one sale 63,000 pounds or 7000 pieces of ham to go to Feeding America to feed families in need for Easter Sunday WTF did you do today to change the world sit on your ass on FS?  Keep cum guzzling you bitch!!   :fuckyou:

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Run and hide I was at work today, one sale 63,000 pounds or 7000 pieces of ham to go to Feeding America to feed families in need for Easter Sunday WTF did you today to change the world sit on your ass on FS?  Keep cum guzzling you bitch!!   

I had probably done more before noon than you do in a week you pencil pushing know nothing retard 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I had probably done more before noon than you do in a week you pencil pushing know nothing retard 

But I own way more shit than you cum guzzler. This was my job to get me were I am today and you could not handle it, 45 head of cattle every other day and carry them off by hand. You would have never been able to keep up giz sucker.  

Breaking Down Beef Into Cuts: Beef Education Butcher Series - YouTube

18 Beef Animal Skeleton Meat Locker Hanging Stock Photos, Pictures &  Royalty-Free Images - iStock

KCCI Investigates beef prices rising

Edited by Badger**

18 minutes ago, Badger** said:

But I own way more shit than you cum guzzler. This was my job to get me were I am today and you could not handle it, 45 head of cattle every other day and carry them off by hand. You would have never been able to keep up giz sucker.  

Breaking Down Beef Into Cuts: Beef Education Butcher Series - YouTube

18 Beef Animal Skeleton Meat Locker Hanging Stock Photos, Pictures &  Royalty-Free Images - iStock

KCCI Investigates beef prices rising

You’re literally fucking retarded....no person with even average intelligence could believe 80% of all money was printed under Biden after the spending spree Trump and his little Jpow went on. Fucking moron