Check your account email address ×

*OFFICIAL* the low IQ left is getting twisted into a pretzel by Elon Musk thread!!

Rod

1 minute ago, ACE said:

No because lower IQ people like you will always exist and fall for this stuff. Not intended as an insult it’s just a reality 

what we can do is restrict governments ability to govern according to media induced mass hysteria

So is Putin planning to storm across Europe or not? 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

No because lower IQ people like you will always exist and fall for this stuff. Not intended as an insult it’s just a reality 

what we can do is restrict governments ability to govern according to media induced mass hysteria

Oh I have to hear your proposals for this!!! :lol: 

Maybe start a study group. You just keep digging yourself in deeper with more proposals groups.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Oh I have to hear your proposals for this!!! :lol: 

Maybe start a study group. You just keep digging yourself in deeper with more proposals groups.

Are you ok? Or can’t follow along?

Just now, Anler said:

Nazis love misinformation 

Always have!

you know that they understand that their ideas are junk because they’re dead against a free exchange of ideas. Leftists are nazis and child groomers. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Crystal clear.....you have no ideas. Only complaints. 

Read back friendo. And read slowly. Really slowly because you clearly can’t follow along. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

So what? What do you want to do? Start a government oversight program? Good fucking god you're a fucking idiot. 

Dude, every thing you post you consider fact/truth. Maybe don't be so gullible and try putting on your thinking cap occasionally.. 

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude, every thing you post you consider fact/truth. Maybe don't be so gullible and try putting on your thinking cap occasionally.. 

This is a thread about holding the media and social media outlets accountable for lies. Some here are upset about it. 

This is a thread about holding the media and social media outlets accountable for lies. Some here are upset about it. 

I think this thread is about certain media types being scared of musk running Twitter. 

Actually the thread is how the low IQ believe and regurgitate everything the MSM and SM tell them..See the title to thread..

Looks at spinner....

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I agree. How come you left out Fox News?

39 minutes ago, irv said:

Because they're not near as bad as the ones I mentioned. Not saying they don't lean right, but does CNN or MSNBC ever have a Republican on like Fox has a Dem on? 

“They’re not as bad as the rest”….FFS Irv.🤣🤣

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Actually the thread is how the low IQ believe and regurgitate everything the MSM and SM tell them..See the title to thread..

Looks at spinner....

90% of the news stories I post here come from Fox News. So I'm a little confused about what that even means.....As for SM, not on it. But some here are quite upset. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

90% of the news stories I post here come from Fox News. So I'm a little confused about what that even means.....As for SM, not on it. But some here are quite upset. 

Lol, the fact that you think I care where it came from shows how inept you actually are at rational though process.. Wowsers..

I'd guess it's a tie between you and MC being gut hooked by BS stories, but you take home the trophy by sheer volume of fake news regurgitation..:thumb:

• Like 1