Check your account email address ×

*OFFICIAL* the low IQ left is getting twisted into a pretzel by Elon Musk thread!!

Rod

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol, the fact that you think I care where it came from shows how inept you actually are at rational though process.. Wowsers..

I'd guess it's a tie between you and MC being gut hooked by BS stories, but you take home the trophy by sheer volume of fake news regurgitation..:thumb:

The fact that you take time out of your hectic schedule to post warms my heart that you do care. 

Edited by spin_dry

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The fact that you take time out of your hectic schedule to post warms my heart that you do care. 

Just laying on the couch watching sno x, an easy lazy day for me today. Other than a couple loads of laundry I don't have a thing to do. :bc:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

News corps can market themselves in whatever way they want. You want state sponsored news where the message is the same no matter the station? 

Mostly peacefully protest?

What do you think we have?

Matrix News Network.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

What do you propose? Create a government agency monitoring every post on Twitter, Facebook, or other social media for deception? 

So what? What do you want to do? Start a government oversight program? Good fucking god you're a fucking idiot. 

The point is, it’s already happening. The media is forcing left leaning propaganda all over the fucking place. You don’t see a problem with that but keep talking in circles. FFS. 

20 hours ago, spin_dry said:

So what? What do you want to do? Start a government oversight program? Good fucking god you're a fucking idiot. 

You really are that fucking stupid.  These companies currently enjoy protection under the law for anything they want to make public on their platforms.   Even if it is complete bullshit, slander.  Most people have zero issues with this protection, meaning they cannot be sued.  Once they cross the line of censorship and manipulate what is publicly posted they should not have any protections under the law.  They are now responsible for all content and should be held accountable meaning they can be sued for damages.  This censorship and manipulation would stop as soon as the first multi-million dollar lawsuit is filed and won in court.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The point is, it’s already happening. The media is forcing left leaning propaganda all over the fucking place. You don’t see a problem with that but keep talking in circles. FFS. 

Well then. Problem solved. Now you can quite crying about the mEdIa

31 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Well then. Problem solved. Now you can quite crying about the mEdIa

the problem will never be solved as long as the whacko left owns most of the media and runs the FCC.

1 hour ago, jdsky said:

You really are that fucking stupid.  These companies currently enjoy protection under the law for anything they want to make public on their platforms.   Even if it is complete bullshit, slander.  Most people have zero issues with this protection, meaning they cannot be sued.  Once they cross the line of censorship and manipulate what is publicly posted they should not have any protections under the law.  They are now responsible for all content and should be held accountable meaning they can be sued for damages.  This censorship and manipulation would stop as soon as the first multi-million dollar lawsuit is filed and won in court.

God damn you’re a stupid fuck. Who ever told you that news corps are protected by law? 

https://www.businessinsider.com/tucker-carlson-could-help-smartmatic-lawsuit-against-fox-news-judge-2022-3?amp

And is it of no surprise that the worlds most brilliant minds are very for free speech while the alt left is very against it?

it’s almost like the left are blubbering idiots 

6 hours ago, jdsky said:

I'm talking about Twitter, Google, Facepalm you fuckstick.

All corporate entities such as those you have listed - have the same rights as a person. This is baked into the constitutional tradition of America. You want to amend the constitution? 

Edited by spin_dry

Just now, spin_dry said:

All corporate entities such as you have listed have the same rights as a person. This is baked into the constitutional tradition of America. You want to amend the constitution? 

So you’re calling some of the shit that the media has pulled in this country, constitutional? Every time a layer peels off that onion, it’s found to be almost the exact opposite but hey, you do you. 

4 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

So you’re calling some of the shit that the media has pulled in this country, constitutional? Every time a layer peels off that onion, it’s found to be almost the exact opposite but hey, you do you. 

https://www.nationalaffairs.com/publications/detail/are-corporations-people

When it fits the narrative, sure. Even Obummer had a problem with it but hey, it is the way it is right now, right? 

Only flaming libs like you and Bhenny Hanna would be ok with media outlets not being held to any kind of constitutional law that IS afforded to normal US citizens. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

How is what I said misconstrued into saying that? So you’re saying that corporations, like media outlets, are suppose to be following the constitutional rights afforded all US citizens? 

I'm not saying that. Constitutional law is saying that.