Check your account email address ×

Nice work Joe

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Having a president who doesn’t play golf 4 days a week every week pays off for Americans.

2563E36A-0C67-473F-A6C8-269E70F518D4.jpeg

What did he do to create those jobs?

I thought this was going to say he went a record number of days without shitting his pants. Like "good job for not shitting your pants in _____ days!"

• Haha 4

The fact that all of those jobs are recoveries of jobs lost when the economy shut down due to the pandemic, combined with the fact Trump's number isn't equivalent to Biden's bar in the negative, shows just how strong the economy was going under Trump for 3 years before the wu-flu.

Data fail!  LMAO

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lotsa government haters here.

The government is all treasonous corrupt trash. Top to bottom local to federal. You’d have to be a brain dead faggot ass retard not to hate the government. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Having a president who doesn’t play golf 4 days a week every week pays off for Americans.

2563E36A-0C67-473F-A6C8-269E70F518D4.jpeg

Come on really! I can get on my computer and make fake graphs too...he hasn't created anything except a bunch of laughs for us, and other countries. Dude is a babbling joke.

Edited by SHADOSPRIT

10 hours ago, Anler said:

I thought this was going to say he went a record number of days without shitting his pants. Like "good job for not shitting your pants in _____ days!"

Haha...whole new meaning to " Let's GO Brandon!!

I think Harris needs a crack at things. Then reelect Donald to bring the country back together and refix the economy by slashing taxes and bumping up the military.  He’ll get those transvestites and Mexicans back where they belong too!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I think Harris needs a crack at things. Then reelect Donald to bring the country back together and refix the economy by slashing taxes and bumping up the military.  He’ll get those transvestites and Mexicans back where they belong too!!

Within 10 years farmers will start watering their crops with Brawndo. It's what plants crave!!11

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

This shows how scared these democrats are.