Check your account email address ×

Is the Toronto Star fake news?

Canadian perspective?  Check.

Anti Trump?  Check.

Posted by a liberal snowflake clueless to most American values?  Check.

Did not read.  

Check. :news: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Canadian perspective?  Check.

Anti Trump?  Check.

Posted by a liberal snowflake clueless to most American values?  Check.

Did not read.  

Check. :news: 

double standards? check

fake outrage last 8 years? check

gullible hack? check

So his compilation of Trump lies are all made up?

I've hear a lot of falsehoods lately. Perhaps people could correct them.

Did Trump remove legislation that stopped coal dust from being dumped into rivers?

If that is true, why is that a good idea?

Did Trump remove legislation that made it difficult for Wall Street to rip off seniors? If so why is that good?

Did Trump remove other restrictions to avoid another collapse like happened less than 10 years ago? if so, why is that good and isn't that different from what he promised?

Was Trump going to allow a huge amount of public lands to be sold? Did the Trump supporters on hear agree with it? Did the Fishermen and Hunters manage to stop it?

Did Trump remove the laws that made it difficult for US companies to bribe government officials? If so why would that be a good idea?

Did Trump just take a vacation 15 days in? Did he say he wasn't going to take many vacations? 

How much is that costing? Why aren't Trump supporters upset with the costs or the costs of all the security at Trump tower? How much is security at Trump tower costing? Is it really at the request of the First Lady? Where are the people who complained every time the First lady spent money for the last 8 years?

I know there are a lot of questions. Some may involve numbers. I'm sorry if it is too taxing.

Edited by revkevsdi

I have a few more:

Trump referred to a judge appointed by Bush who was confirmed 99-0 as a "so called judge" Is that true? If so, would that make someone who lost the popular vote by 3,000,000 votes a "so called President"?

Are you OK with almost $100,000.00 worth of hotel bills being charged to the taxpayer for a private business trip by Trumps Son in Law? Did it happen?

Do you believe Trump severed his ties to his businesses? Do you believe he promised to?

Do you believe putting a Tariff on imported goods that American people pay for is equal to Mexico paying for the wall?

Perhaps it would save time if Trump supporters would just let us know what the deal breaker will be for supporting Trump.

What crime against America or departure from his election promises would you make you say, enough is enough? 

Thanks

10 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

All news is crap IMO. They never get the facts right, they are all more worried about getting the story out first than they are about verifying the facts first. 

I sometimes wonder if these guys realize that parroting dishonest libtard media talking points makes them look kinda dumb?

Seems like a lot of people are ready to call the media liars. The link I posted had a list of lies by Trump. Did you click the link? Which one of his points were incorrect?

If you are brave you could tackle the questions I asked. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Seems like a lot of people are ready to call the media liars. The link I posted had a list of lies by Trump. Did you click the link? Which one of his points were incorrect?

why are you only concerned when non liberals lie?

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So you are worried when Trump takes a vacation and don't say shit when Trutard takes over 10 a year, with nannies and other members of his party on a billionaires island?  A billionaire who the Canadian government committed 100's of millions of dollars to his charity?  Guys like Trump don't take regular vacations, they are working and always connected, unlike our half wit PM.  At least Obama had enough common sense to wait until he has out of power before he went to Branson's Island.

I would not concern myself with the POTUS when we have a POT HEAD for a PM.

• Like 1