Check your account email address ×

Trump: I Won't Pick Pence in '24

9 minutes ago, sw-50c said:

glad trump won,t pick pence.

pence is a fkin traitor.

Yes he is. He knew about Trump wanting him to call the delegates off and didn’t say a word. I’m sure he knows a shitload of treasonous things Trump did.

Fuck him and his fly.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Desantis is another blowhard who will just tell you what you want to hear. I dont see anyone yet who I will vote for. I see one I will vote against.

Not according to my sister who lives down there.....they absolutely love him as governor. She almost doesn't want him to run for Prez and lose him as their Governor..

25 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Ask MC, he's an expert on traitors. 

Maybe but I was hoping for an explanation from the two that said it…guessing it’s because he didn’t go along with all of Trumps election bullshit pre and post.

18 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

agreed but think DeSantis would be a better choice this time around if Trump runs again, but if not I would like to see a DeSantis' and going out on a limb, Tulsi Gabbard as a running mate, a R/D ticket for a change

17 hours ago, Pete said:

Desantis all the way. Love his style. Condi Rice as VP

Both above options I like.

34 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Any idea how Jackman is holding up ?

Not well.  Up in the woods, offtrail will probably be ok, but the main corridors are going to be shit.  Last weeks Saturday storm made them rideab;e and it froze up Sunday for awesome conditions, but 1-2 days of warm weather will have destroyed them again.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Why would Trump bother to run again if the elections are rigged? He wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell with a liberal AG in Washington  :news:

I think this says it best.  Notice "BOTH political parties"  :bc: 

88161547_1042620706118818_3527843088477192192_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think this says it best.  Notice "BOTH political parties"  :bc: 

88161547_1042620706118818_3527843088477192192_n.jpg

FFS…It says something but not what you think.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

On 3/16/2022 at 1:21 PM, 01mxz800 said:

agreed but think DeSantis would be a better choice this time around if Trump runs again, but if not I would like to see a DeSantis' and going out on a limb, Tulsi Gabbard as a running mate, a R/D ticket for a change

I was thinking the same thing only Trump / Gabbard. She's been on Fox a lot lately sounding pretty conservative for a democrat. 

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe but I was hoping for an explanation from the two that said it…guessing it’s because he didn’t go along with all of Trumps election bullshit pre and post.

Pence went with the establishment and went along to get along.  I honestly have nothing against the guy, seemed like a moral ethical guy.  But he could have done the right thing and helped unite the country by exposing the truth, and not certifying the contested states ballots.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2022 at 6:48 PM, sw-50c said:

glad trump won,t pick pence.

pence is a fkin traitor.

I tell you one thing, if Pence was ever elected President, they'd have no trouble putting him into the wax museum......he already seems like a wax figure in real life. Not a bad guy but no real personality either. Was actually a good thing to offset Trumps rather robust personality... but glad he won't be his running mate again

Trump TALKS a good game, too bad he's a professional bullshitter. 

I know some of you guys love his PRO LIFE, RELIGIOSITY, 2nd amendment, immigrant bullshit. 

Wow, our future looks dangerously bad. 

On 3/16/2022 at 1:28 PM, Rigid1 said:

I like DeSantis and Tulsi too..

Fuck Tulsi.   Voted with Pelosi and AOC over 95% of the time AND has connections to the World Economic Forum.

Man she's got the wool pulled over peoples eyes.  

https://miningawareness.wordpress.com/2022/02/28/tulsi-gabbard-wef-klaus-schwab-young-global-leader-council-on-foreign-relations-lt-colonel-in-us-army-civil-affairs-psychological-operations-aka-psy-ops/

Former member of the US Congress, US Army Lt. Colonel Tulsi Gabbard, one of WEF-Schwab’s “Young Global Leaders”, and former CFR member, is in US Army Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations (See more details further below)

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fuck Tulsi.   Voted with Pelosi and AOC over 95% of the time AND has connections to the World Economic Forum.

Man she's got the wool pulled over peoples eyes.  

https://miningawareness.wordpress.com/2022/02/28/tulsi-gabbard-wef-klaus-schwab-young-global-leader-council-on-foreign-relations-lt-colonel-in-us-army-civil-affairs-psychological-operations-aka-psy-ops/

Former member of the US Congress, US Army Lt. Colonel Tulsi Gabbard, one of WEF-Schwab’s “Young Global Leaders”, and former CFR member, is in US Army Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations (See more details further below)

But she's cute!!!!!!!!