Check your account email address ×

Rumor mill thread...

9 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

Off trail riding is the fault of the marking departments advertising it.

No lugs over 1" should ever be sold..  

God damn hippies and their crossover sleds. 

I like how those clowns think And will tell you up riding is like mountain riding. 

3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I like how those clowns think And will tell you up riding is like mountain riding. 

Oh I'm sure its like the northern part of my province. 
Granted there are some pretty gnarly spots.. I highly doubt the summit with 175 with 3" lug was required. 

30 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

Oh I'm sure its like the northern part of my province. 
Granted there are some pretty gnarly spots.. I highly doubt the summit with 175 with 3" lug was required. 

They claim you need that as a minimum in the up. You would be lucky your trail sled can get down the groomed trails with out being stuck lol

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Speaking of the rumor mill, where's @Zambroski been hiding? 

Hope there wasn't another #atculvers incident.

he's on a poo this winter, prob broken down again....

That's if he's riding it even though there is a no ride, no sales warning out

Edited by krom
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, krom said:

That's a shame.  We use to have some die hard Arctic riders in our group.  All but one are now on Polaris and Ski-Doo.  Only have one Arctic Cat rider left and he's looking between Polaris and Ski-Doo for what he's buying next year.  From what Arctic Cat be now to the Blast as their latest release.  Wow

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Speaking of the rumor mill, where's @Zambroski been hiding? 

Hope there wasn't another #atculvers incident.

I've been wondering how long ol' Scooter is gonna boycott this place, after his "butting of heads" with a few of the other mod/admin folks.  His absence has definitely saved some bandwidth here, the past few days :lol:

Edited by Bontz

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I've been wondering how ol' Scooter is gonna boycott this place, after his "butting of heads" with a few of the other mod/admin folks.  His absence has definitely saved some bandwidth here, the past few days :lol:

?

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

?

It was in one of the COVID threads the other day, and as Scooter would laugh at someone else and say, he "took his ball and ran" from the looks of it.  Don't worry - I'm certain he'll be back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

It was in one of the COVID threads the other day, and as Scooter would laugh at someone else and say, he "took his ball and ran" from the looks of it.  Don't worry - I'm certain he'll be back.

Rumor had it he was just out buying a new pit coat.  The old one was getting to tight.

33 minutes ago, Doug said:

Rumor had it he was just out buying a new pit coat.  The old one was getting to tight.

Could be getting fit for a new pair of Crocs.  One would think having three toes per foot wouldn't lead to so many challenges acquiring footwear.  

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

20 hours ago, krom said:

Of course as the class clown, or janitor, in your case you neglect to tell the complete story. Not all units and the fix is available as we speak. Now if this was your brand you'd still be waiting for the part time engineer to be called into work to figure things out.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

Of course as the class clown, or janitor, in your case you neglect to tell the complete story. Not all units and the fix is available as we speak. Now if this was your brand you'd still be waiting for the part time engineer to be called into work to figure things out.

Listen you Tripleflipper!

Leave Jimmay out of this, haven’t seen him around, we don’t want to be waking him up now!:lol:

Sorry I couldn’t resist:thumb:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, awful knawful said:

I posted that quite a while ago. Article is from December 23rd.

Can't be too much new if 23s are ready 12/21?

IMG_20220127_195635.jpg

That’s not a 2023. That’s a rxc with performance manual sitting on the tunnel 

On 1/26/2022 at 11:06 AM, sleepybrew said:

off trail riding was not a big concern until they started selling mountain sleds to trail riders. we never saw mountain sleds on trails. now they are all over. you hesitated to attack a big fresh field with a short track. you may be digging for a while

Bull fucking shit . I have been getting calls for 25 fucking years about some ass hat going thrugh a fields. 

• Like 1

On 1/26/2022 at 3:49 PM, Not greg b said:

Depends on how you ride . Up can be much more challenging than out west not as ez to side hill thrugh the hardwoods as it is on a big open face above the trees or playing in a pine grow with zero underbrush and just the top 3/4of the tree poping thrugh the snow . Go out west with a UP guy they are constantly wanting to go play in the thick shit because that is what they do . 

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Depends on how you ride . Up can be much more challenging than out west not as ez to side hill thrugh the hardwoods as it is on a big open face above the trees or playing in a pine grow with zero underbrush and just the top 3/4of the tree poping thrugh the snow . Go out west with a UP guy they are constantly wanting to go play in the thick shit because that is what they do . 

Those riders are very rare. Most come there and tear up people’s yards. You can tell by looking at the sleds. When you find one with tree bark marks all over it they ride. Most mountain sleds I see there are car wash clean