Check your account email address ×

Rumor mill thread...

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Herf just took his third straight 500. Pretty consistent with old tech. Brown won the previous race both stock and mod. Bennum won in Fargo. Lots of sleds DNF but most were from crashes. Not sure you even know your point. New does not always mean better. 

Cor PowerSports Race Series - Home | Facebook

Lots of Polaris in the DNF even with all those new and improved updates. 

herf himself has said its been mechanicals. how is that consistant winning? 

Benham won one race of 6 that have happened this year, the teams mechanics admit they are struggling - I talk to them every weekend. 

New does not mean better you're right , but when your talent pool has the ability to win races but the equipment doesn't hold up - how do you not stop and say hey there's an issue here and how do we fix it. 

Your point was all race sleds remain unchanged since covid - I showed that was a false statement. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Benham won one race of 6 that have happened this year, the teams mechanics admit they are struggling - I talk to them every weekend. 

New does not mean better you're right , but when your talent pool has the ability to win races but the equipment doesn't hold up - how do you not stop and say hey there's an issue here and how do we fix it. 

Your point was all race sleds remain unchanged since covid - I showed that was a false statement. 

I'm chuckling to myself here, wondering if Jimmy knows who he's interacting with ... good stuff for sure!!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Yep when Herf doesn’t brake down he will usually win. He was in the hunt at the soo 500 until he blew a track and sent it through the bulk head of the toughest sled know to man. The cooler and engine were also destroyed when it happened. 

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

Why are you talking about this?  I said you're not buying anything either way, and your reply is talking about how much aftermarket parts you're buying.  Proving my point further.  Good job sport.

These debates between us are always comical, as similar as we are.

So, which new 2022 Cat would you spend your $ on, that isn't an RXC?  They aren't making a High Country any longer, so...

I'm satisfied with my old SPs but if I were going to replace it with a new sled it would either be an RXC, 128 XCR 650 or Lynx Enduro, which are all similar to what I already have, but 'new'. 

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

So, which new 2022 Cat would you spend your $ on, that isn't an RXC?  They aren't making a High Country any longer, so...

I'm satisfied with my old SPs but if I were going to replace it with a new sled it would either be an RXC, 128 XCR 650 or Lynx Enduro, which are all similar to what I already have, but 'new'. 

Yes you two should just hug it out. 

16 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

And some day you'll need a newer used sled....at the rate shit is happening it won't be a Cat.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Yes you two should just hug it out. 

This how we roll.  Our private conversations about you are hilarious though... HILARIOUS!!!

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

And some day you'll need a newer used sled....at the rate shit is happening it won't be a Cat.

There's one particular Cat model he and I are both waiting for... after Covid pricing.

I have no desire to buy a new snow machine.  Also why I'm not so critical of the new machines.  They'd all be fun to own for a while though.  Rxc, limited 6000, tcat, riotx, BLAST.  I even bought a few raffle tickets for the blast give away this weekend.

My point was that you are the biggest critic/shit talker on the internet but none of them are getting your money regardless of what they make.   You can have your opinion but its some perspective for others.  And you are for gun control so we will never be friends.

6 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well Dave Brown won the race before, on a Cat so your Herfindahl theory is already shot. Kind of like you and riding from the sound of it.  

hows textron doing delivering your 600?

Seem to remember you on AI swearing that you would have it in early January....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, krom said:

hows textron doing delivering your 600?

Seem to remember you on AI swearing that you would have it in early January....

Just went by my dealers hope. Not angry as have a spare. Told dealer I will buy it when it comes in, but dont bother taking it out of the box. Wait till the license switches to 2023. Save the warranty till next December. Still better than having 16 year old kids installing missing parts like Polaris is allowing. Primaries falling off, loose bolts and well, poor PDI! But Poo dealers love this. Way more profit. Funny shit right there.

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

I have no desire to buy a new snow machine.  Also why I'm not so critical of the new machines.  They'd all be fun to own for a while though.  Rxc, limited 6000, tcat, riotx, BLAST.  I even bought a few raffle tickets for the blast give away this weekend.

My point was that you are the biggest critic/shit talker on the internet but none of them are getting your money regardless of what they make.   You can have your opinion but its some perspective for others.  And you are for gun control so we will never be friends.

:lol:

So Catextron isn't making you run to the bank for a loan?  Neither is Polaris or BRP?

Do we need to compare bank accounts, 'TNW' and the value of our gun collections like 550diot?!!!¿

My daughter's orthopedic surgeon is getting a check tomorrow for $5k from the checking account, and I could go to the closest Cat dealership if I can find one and write another check for a TCat.  But that's why I have $, because I don't waste it, and everything Catextron is offering is frankly a waste.

Seriously funny.... this is getting sillier by the hour.

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

My point was that you are the biggest critic/shit talker on the internet

Actually, you have a good point here, I'm an enormous shit talker, have quite a history of talking shit online and can/will/have backed it up by my own personal accomplishments.  

But this isn't and shouldn't be about me or you, it's about Textron and Arctic Cat which from outward perspective isn't proving to be beneficial to their loyal customers or dealers.

Life is just a big math problem... ;)

39 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:lol:

So Catextron isn't making you run to the bank for a loan?  Neither is Polaris or BRP?

Do we need to compare bank accounts, 'TNW' and the value of our gun collections like 550diot?!!!¿

My daughter's orthopedic surgeon is getting a check tomorrow for $5k from the checking account, and I could go to the closest Cat dealership if I can find one and write another check for a TCat.  But that's why I have $, because I don't waste it, and everything Catextron is offering is frankly a waste.

Seriously funny.... this is getting sillier by the hour.

What in the fuck are you talking about and how do you keep radically changing the subject?  First and foremost, I have more guns and ammo than you.  You've said enough gun control talking points on HCS that are irredeemable.  Sorry.  #neverforget

But as far as anything you're trying to brag about like 550 guy.  I don't get impressed with money.  But if I did I would not be impressed in the least with anything you just had to say.

I take it you took something personal by me saying you're not buying a sled either way.  That wasn't a roast that was just factual.  I don't care if you can or can't buy a sled, but I know you're not going to.  Good luck with your issues.  

On 2/15/2022 at 8:09 PM, mnstang said:

What in the fuck are you talking about and how do you keep radically changing the subject?  First and foremost, I have more guns and ammo than you.  You've said enough gun control talking points on HCS that are irredeemable.  Sorry.  #neverforget

But as far as anything you're trying to brag about like 550 guy.  I don't get impressed with money.  But if I did I would not be impressed in the least with anything you just had to say.

I take it you took something personal by me saying you're not buying a sled either way.  That wasn't a roast that was just factual.  I don't care if you can or can't buy a sled, but I know you're not going to.  Good luck with your issues.  

This is going nowhere, just like Textron and Arctic Cat under their tutilage. 

Just to dispell your misguided beliefs here's a cartouche and breach of one toy.

:finger2:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
;)

Life long Cat guy and looking to retire my 6000RR at the end of the season.  Cat really needs to drop a banger this year for me to buy a new Cat.  Maybe a used RXC or RR but definitely not a new one unless they make some big changes.

I like the 136 XCR but the Polaris motors just don't hold up like they should.  Do I buy another Cat 6000 and put another 10k trouble free miles on it or go with Polaris' new experiment and ruin half a season with it in the shop?