Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

24 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Yes to both.  1500 or so for idle, 4000-4500 for engagement.  A new primary spring would probably raise engagement up, but you should still be fine at 4000.

Ok that's good. I was wondering if the 4000-4500 was too high. 

It is also very gutless. Quite doggy. Now that being said it had 2 year old gas with fouled spark plugs up until today. So I am hoping some fresh fuel mixed with seafoam will clean it up.

Edited by Tomas.

2 hours ago, Tomas. said:

Ok that's good. I was wondering if the 4000-4500 was too high. 

It is also very gutless. Quite doggy. Now that being said it had 2 year old gas with fouled spark plugs up until today. So I am hoping some fresh fuel mixed with seafoam will clean it up.

That's just because it's a 600......they're all like that

• Gold Member

Nevermind your damn snowmachines! How do you start a Cat 4.4 that wont catch after changing racors and the oil? Fucking thing runs our pumps and we cant discharge fuel without it.

• Gold Member

Nevermind your damn snowmachines! How do you start a Cat 4.4 that wont catch after changing racors and the oil? Fucking thing runs our pumps and we cant discharge fuel without it.

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

35 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Just wiped oily sludge out of the radiator, thats no good. :flush:

You sure you put the oil in the right cap? :lol:

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

That's just because it's a 600......they're all like that

Love my 6.  Pretty heavy on oil for the first 1-2 min.  Easy adjustment I assume or is that normal for the F6?   Love the procross seat mod as well!

20171120_102434.jpg

Edited by jammin
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, jammin said:

Love my 6.  Pretty heavy on oil for the first 1-2 min.  Easy adjustment I assume or is that normal for the F6?   Love the procross seat mod as well!

20171120_102434.jpg

You'd need to check how much its burning over a tank of fuel. Startup isnt an indication of anything. I prefer to let them drink oil.  Beauty sled!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, jammin said:

Smoke on start up for two strokes is common. It's more or less the residual oil being burnt that collected inside the motor after it shut down previously. Depending on the sled, ECU mapping can have it run richer at cold start up as well. If it smokes a lot after it's at operating temperature then you might look into dialing it back a R.C.H.

Nice sled BTW

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You'd need to check how much its burning over a tank of fuel. Startup isnt an indication of anything. I prefer to let them drink oil.  Beauty sled!!

I'd say over a tank of gas it's normal use.  She gets backed up pretty good 1st start of the day and then its fine.  TY, I really like it and what a dif with a 6" riser and that seat.  :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Smoke on start up for two strokes is common. It's more or less the residual oil being burnt that collected inside the motor after it shut down previously. Depending on the sled, ECU mapping can have it run richer at cold start up as well. If it smokes a lot after it's at operating temperature then you might look into dialing it back a R.C.H.

Nice sled BTW

Very normal after the first few min.  TY  :bc: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Did you prime the filters?

Yep

8 hours ago, snowstorm said:

oil cooler leaking will do this

We got a guy trying to diagnose this now.

Of course the village's tank pipes are frozen!  Fuck this place!  :flush:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Yep

We got a guy trying to diagnose this now.

Of course the village's tank pipes are frozen!  Fuck this place!  :flush:

So these villages are shitholes and it has to be ungodly expensive to barge fuel, food, etc......into these remote loacations.....who pays for all this? 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So these villages are shitholes and it has to be ungodly expensive to barge fuel, food, etc......into these remote loacations.....who pays for all this? 

The faggot american invaders !!!!!!!!!!11111

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

LoL you, me and everyone else who has an actual job!