Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  They finally got it right enough that the racers would give it a shot And now...poof!.  I remember listening to the racers talk about it.  Lol!!!!  They thought it was a god damn joke.  Rear end eas a shit pilemof spring that kept bucking them over the bars.  Time after time...year after year.  I mean, they stayed with the IQ.  The only real racer poo ever made.

Lol!  That’s why the turbo guys can’t keep up.....at all.  My sled be slow!!!! 

And your trails are lame!  No keys can sit hold a flipper you fuck tard!

:lmao:

I FUCKING SAID POP SMOKE......YOURE EMBARRASSING ME AND YOURSELF........ARE YOU SURE YOU ARENT FROM ILLINOIS.........

4 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I’m seeing trail ridden procross sleds by me for 4k. Your 600 SX sled is worth about as much as my 91 Indy is right now :lol:

“Muh Resale!”  Are you fucking serious?  That hay baling tinker toy shit  is right in line with every PC out there.  But most of those have new pistons and “piston reliability kits”.

OMG!  “ONLY 1400 miles on the chassis and less than 500 on a new top end!!!”

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  They finally got it right enough that the racers would give it a shot And now...poof!.  I remember listening to the racers talk about it.  Lol!!!!  They thought it was a god damn joke.  Rear end eas a shit pilemof spring that kept bucking them over the bars.  Time after time...year after year.  I mean, they stayed with the IQ.  The only real racer poo ever made.

What don’t you understand about the rush not being a SX sled? It was never intended to be one, why do you think they never marketed it as such? It’s a fucking cross country sled in the “racer” market. Have you ever ridden a rush? The rear skid is the real deal as ugly as it may be and I can tell you for a fact the chassis is better than anything I’ve ever ridden. 

Fuckinf defending the procross is like defending Hillary Clinton, dude. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The worst wrecks in the 14-15 were on Polaris sleds with that rear suspension.  

“Muh Resale!”  Are you fucking serious?  That hay baling tinker toy shit  is right in line with every PC out there.  But most of those have new pistons and “piston reliability kits”.

OMG!  “ONLY 1400 miles on the chassis and less than 500 on a new top end!!!”

Uh. Now You confirmed you have no clue what you’re talking about. 

The HO 800 motor has been not only stout, but reliable. The 14 and older 800 sucked ass. Terrible motors. Underpowered and not reliable. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I FUCKING SAID POP SMOKE......YOURE EMBARRASSING ME AND YOURSELF........ARE YOU SURE YOU ARENT FROM ILLINOIS.........

First off, Stop speaking in a language that makes you feel funny inside.  :lol:

B.)  you can’t ride for shit.  

Just now, thewayout said:

The HO 800 motor has been not only stout, but reliable. The 14 and older 800 sucked ass. Terrible motors. Underpowered and not reliable. 

There is no "reliability kit" that anyone puts in the 800ho......the fucking moron was talking shit about the axys the other month and posting pics of a 2011 RUSH :lol: 

First off, Stop speaking in a language that makes you feel funny inside.  :lol:

B.)  you can’t ride for shit.  

I was just trying to communicate on a level you understand :lol: 

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

What don’t you understand about the rush not being a SX sled? It was never intended to be one, why do you think they never marketed it as such? It’s a fucking cross country sled in the “racer” market. Have you ever ridden a rush? The rear skid is the real deal as ugly as it may be and I can tell you for a fact the chassis is better than anything I’ve ever ridden. 

Fuckinf defending the procross is like defending Hillary Clinton, dude. 

Lol!!!  “THE RUSH ISN’T A SX SLED!!!  POO MAKES A REAL RACE SLED FOR DAT!!”

That pile of shit barely ran any XC until Poo FINALLY got it figured out enough last year.  Racers rode the 10 year old IQ instead!!!  Because, it was still better!  :lol:

l

:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is no "reliability kit" that anyone puts in the 800ho......the fucking moron was talking shit about the axys the other month and posting pics of a 2011 RUSH :lol: 

How do you deal with this on a daily basis? Guys owning sleds that are worse than tool kit, absolutely 0 knowledge of other brands other than “MA ARCTIC KITTYYYY RUNSS REAL GOOD. ITS GOT CUZTOM SHARPIE LINES ON THE TANK FOR MA FUEL GAUGE”

Edited by thewayout

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol!!!  “THE RUSH ISN’T A SX SLED!!!  POO MAKES A REAL RACE SLED FOR DAT!!”

That pile of shit barely ran any XC until Poo FINALLY got it figured out enough last year.  Racers rode the 10 year old IQ instead!!!  Because, it was still better!  :lol:

l

:

Fuck you’re dumb. The pro ride and Axys chassis are like the fucking firecat and procross chassis to help you understand.  The Axys is literally 97% new, sharing a few nuts and bolts with the old pro ride from 2010-14 you fucking noob. 

Edited by thewayout

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

How do you deal with this on a daily basis? Guys owning sleds that are worse than tool kit, absolutely 0 knowledge of other brands other than “MA ARCTIC KITTYYYY RUNSS REAL GOOD. ITS GOT CUZTOM SHARPIE LINES ON THE TANK FOR MA FUEL GAUGE”

Its like playing retard whackamole........seriously its a decent time killer but really makes one wonder just how fucking dumb most of society is. 

• Haha 1

Just now, thewayout said:

Fuck you’re dumb. The pro ride and Axys chassis are like the fucking firecat and procross chassis to help you understand.  The Axys is literally 97% new, sharing a few nuts and bolts with the old pro ride from 2010-14 you fucking noob. 

Youre wasting time.....this has all been explained to him before. Its like trying to get through to Dripper or JTSRX

4 minutes ago, thewayout said:

YUH.  It’s me that doesn’t know what I’m talking about.  You sure?  Nawwww....you aren’t.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lol.  No.  Still out there.  The motor is better but god damn!  How fucking long did it take for poo to find the right size pistons?  They really must have got a great deal on a quantity buy!

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was just trying to communicate on a level you understand :lol: 

Understanding has nothing to do with it!!!!!!!!!  You oughta know I ain’t backing away from shit by now!!!!

Hell fuck face...you don’t know what it means.  GO TO GOOGLY!

6 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Dude, I’ve watched you rattle your can here before.  You are extremely limited in sled knowledge. Another rough sled owning lake racer.  Lolol

I mean....are you trying to be serious right now?

And now you’re upset and getting emotional about it.   :lmao:

• Thanks 1

YUH.  It’s me that doesn’t know what I’m talking about.  You sure?  Nawwww....you aren’t.

Lol.  No.  Still out there.  The motor is better but god damn!  How fucking long did it take for poo to find the right size pistons?  They really must have got a great deal on a quantity buy!

Understanding has nothing to do with it!!!!!!!!!  You oughta know I ain’t backing away from shit by now!!!!

Anyone that comes to the conversation talking about 2011 Polaris motors and the pro ride chassis when we are talking about current sleds immediately portrays themselves as a fucking retard. Congrats, you did that yourself.

I challenge you to a slam off.....I am going to fucking smoke you at slamming.....then I'm going mack on your old lady !!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Size, I e watched you rattle your van here before.  You are extremely limited in sled knowledge.

I mean....are you trying to be serious right now?

And now you’re upset and getting emotional about it.   :lmao:

Uh huh. I have what, a couple hundred posts total here :lol: I’ll tell ya what, I haven’t talked sleds on here much because Ben usually just clears house.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I thought Ben sold his Poo and only had Cats? 

Yeah, yeah.....I know....they aren't Procrosses.

I went out and sat on my sled today and made some braappppp noises and I think I fucking  bent one of dem modules. 

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

Uh huh. I have what, a couple hundred posts total here :lol: I’ll tell ya what, I haven’t talked sleds on here much because Ben usually just clears house.

Arguing sleds with Arctic Cat fanbois is like trying to fit a 4x4 green treat post up your dickhole........it makes no sense to even try :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

Anyone that comes to the conversation talking about 2011 Polaris motors and the pro ride chassis when we are talking about current sleds immediately portrays themselves as a fucking retard. Congrats, you did that yourself.

“IT WAS THE OLD POO MOTOR THAT WAS A POS FOR A DECADE!!!!!!  THE NEW ONE IS MUCH GOODER!!!!!”

oh my!  :lmao:

Just now, f7ben said:

I challenge you to a slam off.....I am going to fucking smoke you at slamming.....then I'm going mack on your old lady !!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Dutch rudder?  Bring your “way up the butt” friend and well do a triple Dutch rudder.  Then he can school me on sled stuff and things!

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I went out and sat on my sled today and made some braappppp noises and I think I fucking  bent one of dem modules. 

Serves you right for having a mayo olive burger.

:bc: 

I'm a cat guy....always have been

“IT WAS THE OLD POO MOTOR THAT WAS A POS FOR A DECADE!!!!!!  THE NEW ONE IS MUCH GOODER!!!!!”

oh my!  :lmao:

Dutch rudder?  Bring your “way up the butt” friend and well do a triple Dutch rudder.  Then he can school me on sled stuff and things!

WTF :lol: