Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Makes for easier ejection over the handlebars in Culver's parking lot. 😝

You wouldn't have that problem if you wouldn't be fogged up from breathing so hard thinking aboot a Double ButterBurger with mayo on it.

Just saying...

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You wouldn't have that problem if you wouldn't be fogged up from breathing so hard thinking aboot a Double ButterBurger with mayo on it.

Just saying...

Ask Zderpski  about it....on a side note I had a big juicy oliveburger tonight...plenty of mayo on that bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

58 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Because being cold is cool!:lol:

:lol:

48 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I agree.  Go bigger.  

I agree!  I do 120 mile solo trips and for that my Yamaha was windscreen champion.  I could ride that tank all day until around 3 PM when the trails get beat up, then it's all over :lol: 

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Makes for easier ejection over the handlebars in Culver's parking lot. 😝

The Culvers here is greasier than ever now.  It's disgusting.   Zam will be shitting his pants on his way back home:lol:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I agree!  I do 120 mile solo trips and for that my Yamaha was windscreen champion.  I could ride that tank all day until around 3 PM when the trails get beat up, then it's all over :lol: 

The Culvers here is greasier than ever now.  It's disgusting.   Zam will be shitting his pants on his way back home:lol:

Wait, is this the Culvers in 2 Horribles?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Stop kidding yourself.  You know damn well you are gonna bend that shit up like a wire hanger on your first trip!  :lol2:

Like the wrap.  But lose that big fucking fly screen.  Ewwww.

fuck all you all and all my friends and there board at 50 bucks a,square of how many days it will last me .lol they won't let me buy a square 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

fuck all you all and all my friends and there board at 50 bucks a,square of how many days it will last me .lol they won't let me buy a square 

Dude....you knew what you bought when you bought it.  Just try to be careful and not hit permanent objects.  

Still, I’ll be curious to see how you like it.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude....you knew what you bought when you bought it.  Just try to be careful and not hit permanent objects.  

Still, I’ll be curious to see how you like it.

yeah I have not been on a gen 4 but last yr all the mags were jerking off all over them for deep snow sleds . so what the fuck it's only chips if I don't like it I can make sure the tool kit is in order and dump it on some cock sucker 

Edited by Ez ryder

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah I have not been on a gen 4 but last yr all the rage were jerking off all over them for deep snow sleds . so what the fuck it's only chips if I don't like it I can make sure the tool kit is in order and dump it on some cock sucker 

Just pull the tool kit now and put it in safe keeping!  Don’t risk an upset buyer wanting their money back!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Just pull the tool kit now and put it in safe keeping!  Don’t risk an upset buyer wanting their money back!!!!!!

funny thing is only tool in the tool kit zip lock was a all in 1 wrench and about 12 feet of rope .I assume the rope is for some sort of warming shack auroerotic asphyxiation party 

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

When I bought the XF, all I did to it was put a tunnel bag on, a taller wind screen, and ice scratchers.

None of those reinforcing crap.

yeah I ran a skin's bash plate on my m8000 and bent the shit out of that thing insurance pretty much paid for just over 1/2  of the new one . 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

I remember my bud had a 91 plus with that low red windshield. I had a 92 mx with the high.

One cold night he fucking near froze. Like close to hypothermia. I traded off with him but only lasted 20km or so. Fuck that shit! No use both of us dying!

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Back mid 90's I had a low " real cool looking " windshield on a poo .Rode from Northern VT to Thetford mines PQ. I looked like the a snowman when we got there.

When I bought my 08 barney snopro it came with that stupid little kiddypop flyscreen thingy , I knew that needed to be changed right away but nobody had a mid in stock before the first ride , so the first ride was from West Stewertstown to the Rangely snodeo and back and of course it had to be - 8 all the way home . That was the coldest I have ever been on a snowmachine

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

funny thing is only tool in the tool kit zip lock was a all in 1 wrench and about 12 feet of rope .I assume the rope is for some sort of warming shack auroerotic asphyxiation party 

Unless you REALLY want to know,  don’t ask!   I avoided even making eye contact with other Doo riders when I had mine.  

Old and new for me. Best of both worlds. 

I seriously think my 91 Indy 500 may be the cleanest unrestored one out there. Definitely that I have seen, at least. All original except the wilwood master cylinder I just put on, new  studs, windshield, and SS brake line/pads. It’s pretty damn mint. Not more than a scratch and the original seat looks showroom. Pretty rare for a wedge. 

image.jpg

Edited by thewayout

27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah I ran a skin's bash plate on my m8000 and bent the shit out of that thing insurance pretty much paid for just over 1/2  of the new one . 

Skinz up and hauled ass out of Paynesville.  Not sure if someone else is in the building or not.  

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Unless you REALLY want to know,  don’t ask!   I avoided even making eye contact with other Doo riders when I had mine.  

The Viper is really just a red ZR7000...

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

All the Procross chassis'ed sleds I've had have been pretty good. :dunno:

I mean if blown belts, shit clutches, poor QC, 600cc class 800 performance, jackshaft issues, air box issues, track alignment problems, etc are your thing then yah they’re great. 

Good looking sleds, arguably the best looking machines on snow, but they have the reputation of a fusion at this point.

4 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I mean if blown belts, shit clutches, poor QC, 600cc class 800 performance, jackshaft issues, air box issues, track alignment problems, etc are your thing then yah they’re great. 

Good looking sleds, arguably the best looking machines on snow, but they have the reputation of a fusion at this point.

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I mean if blown belts (1 in trail riding them since 2012, 2 delaminated), shit clutches (really haven't had a clutch issue with any of them), poor QC (some of the bearings suck, but no or minimal issues) , 600cc class 800 performance (non-topic), jackshaft issues (no issues trail riding), air box issues (no issues trail riding), track alignment problems (hate the tri-hub but can usually get it aligned ok), etc are your thing then yah they’re great. 

38 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Old and new for me. Best of both worlds. 

I seriously think my 91 Indy 500 may be the cleanest unrestored one out there. Definitely that I have seen, at least. All original except the wilwood master cylinder I just put on, new  studs, windshield, and SS brake line/pads. It’s pretty damn mint. Not more than a scratch and the original seat looks showroom. Pretty rare for a wedge. 

image.jpg

• Haha 1