Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

just got a new summit 154  with shot . 

let's see how long I can keep the thing straight. 

last weekend's wild cat oil dumping was my over the edge moment with them.  

just not sure how I feel about being metro sexual now . I assume the warming shack gay sex thing is optional 

WOW!  I'm surprised you went Doo!  

As a fellow past Doo owner, allow me to give you three quick pieces of advice  1.) Don't make eye contact with other men around the warming shack.  2.) Avoid any type of hand movements that can be misinterpreted as a sexual invitation.  3.) Don't drop the soap

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

As a fellow past Doo owner, allow me to give you three quick pieces of advice  1.) Don't make eye contact with other men around the warming shack.  2.) Avoid any type of hand movements that can be misinterpreted as a sexual invitation.  3.) Don't drop the soap

was a good price with a 5yr warranty to boot . after my insurance check from my totaled M it was only 5k .

fuck it if I don't like it I still have the 15 pro back up to ride .  giving the alpha a season to prove it self 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

was a good price with a 5yr warranty to boot . after my insurance check from my totaled M it was only 5k .

fuck it if I don't like it I still have the 15 pro back up to ride .  giving the alpha a season to prove it self 

5 year warranty?  Holy shit!

Just now, Ez ryder said:

800 bucks but who cares . you know when selling a used doo the buyers can't even change a,fucking fuse . the warranty will pay for it self in 3 yrs if I keep it that long and I usually do 

Agreed.  Just put that tool kit in a safe place.  Doo owners put a high value on a full kit...apparently.  You don't want some half-witted, non-riding slack-jaw mouthing bad about you on Doo talk!!!!  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  Just put that tool kit in a safe place.  Doo owners put a high value on a full kit...apparently.  You don't want some half-witted, non-riding slack-jaw mouthing bad about you on Doo talk!!!!  :lol:

fuck me I forgot to ask the guy about the tool kit . man I may have just gotten screwed .

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So you were raped by a Cat rider? And think it was the sled you were riding? I have some bad news for you TWINKIE!!!LOL

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The Bentley.  Very nice Gman. :bc:  

25 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No shit hey...fuckin baller.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Big time. You should see the Yacht. 

He is the legit Thurston Howell III of the snowmobile intrawebs!!!!!!! 🤑🤑🤑

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Reevester said:

What are you using? 270 1.750 ice chisel or haaaawhat?

If those are the plastic tower looking abortions run from them and then kill yourself!!!111

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If those are the plastic tower looking abortions run from them and then kill yourself!!!111

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews. I'm fairly aggressive and run a lot of hard packed so I don't want to bust the shit out of them.  Thanks faggot!!!!11!! :bc:

19 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews. I'm fairly aggressive and run a lot of hard packed so I don't want to bust the shit out of them.  Thanks faggot!!!!11!! :bc:

They are the most retarded thing I have ever tried to install on a sled. I got half way through the track and took them all out and threw them in the trash. I think I returned the couple bags of brand new ones and put regular backers on.

The biggest thing you can do to make sure you have a durable stud job is not understud the track. 

They are the most retarded thing I have ever tried to install on a sled. I got half way through the track and took them all out and threw them in the trash. I think I returned the couple bags of brand new ones and put regular backers on.

The biggest thing you can do to make sure you have a durable stud job is not understud the track. 

I'm thinking 165 as I dont like going on the outside bars. Had good luck with 135 and had a ton of traction with the 800 cats but they are like 110 hp. :lol:

How many did you have in the sb? 

11 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I'm thinking 165 as I dont like going on the outside bars. Had good luck with 135 and had a ton of traction with the 800 cats but they are like 110 hp. :lol:

How many did you have in the sb? 

186 rings a bell or somewhere close to that and it was plenty. All down the center......dont skimp on penetration either. Go 3/8th to 1/2

186 rings a bell or somewhere close to that and it was plenty. All down the center......dont skimp on penetration either. Go 3/8th to 1/2

I always thought 1.325 was short for an 1.25 track. May go with 1.5 studs this time. Put the tunnel protectors on the XC and there seems to be lots of clearance so should be fine. 

12 hours ago, awful knawful said:

So you were raped by a Cat rider? And think it was the sled you were riding? I have some bad news for you TWINKIE!!!LOL

if he was raped it was deff not by a doo hard we know most are catchers deff not pitchers 

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

Any of you gents use the studboy superlite stud backers? Thinking of going that route this season. 

Yup.  But it's a 1.75 track so, options are limited.  The do take a bit more patience (and pnuematics) to install.  

6000000018.jpg