Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

38 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Old and new for me. Best of both worlds. 

I seriously think my 91 Indy 500 may be the cleanest unrestored one out there. Definitely that I have seen, at least. All original except the wilwood master cylinder I just put on, new  studs, windshield, and SS brake line/pads. It’s pretty damn mint. Not more than a scratch and the original seat looks showroom. Pretty rare for a wedge. 

image.jpg

Any Polaris of that vintage should be turned into F150 body panels.

I mean with the offerings from Polaris and ski doo these days, who in their right mind would buy an arctic cat or Yamaha for any other reason besides pure brand bias or to buy a thundercat/sidewinder? 

If you buy a 600 or 800 ctec, you gotta be out of your damn mind, knowing that you are immediately subjected to last place finishes in every category other than looks. @f7ben

11 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I mean if blown belts, shit clutches, poor QC, 600cc class 800 performance, jackshaft issues, air box issues, track alignment problems, etc are your thing then yah they’re great. 

Good looking sleds, arguably the best looking machines on snow, but they have the reputation of a fusion at this point.

none of that is reality just internet trash .

the clutches in the new procross are the best in the industry no question . don't get me started on alignment issues after I was just getting in to this 850 summit fucking pathetic .track alignment ussues? really are you related to tool kit wtf? 

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Any Polaris of that vintage should be turned into F150 body panels.

It was my first sled. Always wanted a mint one. I’d honestly rather ride it on a week long trip then open my legs up to ride a procross

The fucking procross has one redeeming quality. It looks great.  If you wanna leave it in the garage 365 days a year its a perfect sled. Aside from that it does nothing well.......the 800ctec is like a sick joke being pulled on cat fanbois like @bussman ........the sled is shit front to back. I'd rather ride a fucking apex if I had to ride a 10 year old chassis design. 

I'm a die hard cat rider and I wouldnt own a procross anything even if it was free. Fucking meth mouth abortion.......OH BUT IT WINS ALL THE GAY RACES...DEP DERP DERP DERPD

Its the fucking Aaron Rogers of sleds

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

none of that is reality just internet trash .

the clutches in the new procross are the best in the industry no question . don't get me started on alignment issues after I was just getting in to this 850 summit fucking pathetic .track alignment ussues? really are you related to tool kit wtf? 

I have a Polaris, can’t speak of the summit issues, you should’ve bought an rmk to begin with. That’s called buyers remorse. 

3 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I mean with the offerings from Polaris and ski doo these days, who in their right mind would buy an arctic cat or Yamaha for any other reason besides pure brand bias or to buy a thundercat/sidewinder? 

If you buy a 600 or 800 ctec, you gotta be out of your damn mind, knowing that you are immediately subjected to last place finishes in every category other than looks. @f7ben

what the fuck are you mumbling about ? seriously that 800 is what 7hp less than the doo and I don't know the real poo numbers yet .

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lol:

3 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Most Poo owners are just a small step above being non- sled owners all together.

I’d  buy a Doo in heartbeat over a skirt dropping POS.

• Haha 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

what the fuck are you mumbling about ? seriously that 800 is what 7hp less than the doo and I don't know the real poo numbers yet .

Yah.....it runs like its 27hp less.....fucking tin can cat junk ass abortion 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

I have a Polaris, can’t speak of the summit issues, you should’ve bought an rmk to begin with. That’s called buyers remorse. 

I own a 15 rmk want to talk about a,week 800 and unreliable to boot 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

At least cat used to have Suzuki ......now all they have is a shit two stroke that starts on fire and runs like a 600 and a fucking 3 hole yamaha :lol: how fucking pathetic 

Most reliable in the industry still.  What the fuck is Poo doing?  Maybe they should contact Suzuki!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

If you can’t ride a procross, you were just meant to own more of a consumer styled sled.

:lmao:

Yah.....I mean if you cant wheel a 78 firebird with a blower and skinny tires.....THAN YOU CANT DRIVE .,,,,,DERO DERO DERO DERO DERID E IOJCoisdjvna iosdfj iovuahsdfmvxoid

Its fucking junk

At least cat used to have Suzuki ......now all they have is a shit two stroke that starts on fire and runs like a 600 and a fucking 3 hole yamaha :lol: how fucking pathetic 

really ?  best start looking in to some stock and trail mod drag finishes for last season 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Most Poo owners are just a small step above being non- sled owners all together.

I’d  buy a Doo in heartbeat over a skirt dropping POS.

Fuck I know 3 guys that trail ride only in the Midwest who have busted S mods. They’re fucking tin cans.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Most reliable in the industry still.  What the fuck is Poo doing?  Maybe they should contact Suzuki!  :lol:

What is .....the CTEC????? :lol: fucking thing eats pistons and side panels like znutty eats dicks at the glory hole 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Poos old 800 ho would boot stomp the fuck out of any new wiz bang Zuk 800 or ctec. It wouldn’t even be close and that’s the truth.

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

Damn I caught a lot of fish 🎣 

Fucking 8 year old chassis that has the reputation of a god damn fusion, and people defend it like it’s the best iron to hit snow. 

Yah.....I mean if you cant wheel a 78 firebird with a blower and skinny tires.....THAN YOU CANT DRIVE .,,,,,DERO DERO DERO DERO DERID E IOJCoisdjvna iosdfj iovuahsdfmvxoid

Its fucking junk

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its fucking junk

again why is poo not running that farm implement in cross countery or snow x? I mean it is so great