Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

Damn I caught a lot of fish 🎣 

:lol: 

Fucking 8 year old chassis that has the reputation of a god damn fusion, and people defend it like it’s the best iron to hit snow. Priceless. 

WInningest chassis in history.  How’s that Rush “terrain dominator” done on the tracks?

Ask the Poo pro racers what they think about it....

CFC497DC-9D34-4F20-997C-ED7FEB646068.gif

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What is .....the CTEC????? :lol: fucking thing eats pistons and side panels like znutty eats dicks at the glory hole 

I know no c tec that has blown but I know 2 axis in my little crew alone that have let go  

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What is .....the CTEC????? :lol: fucking thing eats pistons and side panels like znutty eats dicks at the glory hole 

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!  

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Poos old 800 ho would boot stomp the fuck out of any new wiz bang Zuk 800 or ctec. It wouldn’t even be close and that’s the truth.

How’s that “rough trail” sled race on the lake?  Did you get the grooming attachment for that tinker toy shit or opt for the Klim suit?

:lmao:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

WInningest chassis in history.  How’s that Rush “terrain dominator” done on the tracks?

Ask the Poo pro racers what they think about it....

CFC497DC-9D34-4F20-997C-ED7FEB646068.gif

Polaris themselves said it’s not an SX chassis. Wanna know why? Because SX is for fucking faggots.

the xcr rush won the iron dog this year, but I guess that’s a moot point, huh? “Terrain domination” implies that it’s a cross country sled you dumb fuck :lol: 

Edited by thewayout

3 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Poos old 800 ho would boot stomp the fuck out of any new wiz bang Zuk 800 or ctec. It wouldn’t even be close and that’s the truth.

now I know you also enjoy talking out your ass . that is the truth the old poo 800 is a fucking turd 

Just now, thewayout said:

Polaris themselves said it’s not an SX chassis. Wanna know why? Because SX is for fucking faggots.

the xcr rush won the iron dog this year, but I guess that’s a moot point, huh? 

It is most definitely a moot point.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

now I know you also enjoy talking out your ass . that is the truth the old poo 800 is a fucking turd 

I said HO, and by old (since the 850 is out)  I’m talking 2015-current in the short track Axys sleds, and 16 and up for the mountain sleds. NOT your old 800. Good god 

Edited by thewayout

Just now, Zambroski said:

“BUT MUH IRON DOG.....AND DA SOO!!!”

Cat took 60% of all racing podiums last year.

Yah....and 80% of the sleds were cats because nobody gives a fuck about faggot ass racing. An SX sled is a pile of shit everywhere except your little driveway jumps that only impress the mohawk helmet crew. Totally useless to grown ass men who like to ride 

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

the xcr rush won the iron dog this year, but I guess that’s a moot point, huh? 

how many did they sell to racers below build cost ? look it up 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

All the cat faggots have is some gay ass racing that no one cares about :lol: its so pathetic 

Nobody cares about, eh?  Poo tries so hard out there.  Poor Poo.  Can’t be #1 in sales and can’t win at the tracks either.  They should continue to focus on a decent consumer sled to the masses....with 50% drop in value once it hits 1500 miles.

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah....and 80% of the sleds were cats because nobody gives a fuck about faggot ass racing. An SX sled is a pile of shit everywhere except your little driveway jumps that only impress the mohawk helmet crew. Totally useless to grown ass men who like to ride 

You really can’t ride for shit, can you?

It’s ok to admit.  That’s why the Poo you had worked well for you....but not well enough to keep instead of a Cat.

Oh well.

I said HO, and by old I’m talking 2015-current in the short track Axys sleds, and 16 and up for the mountain sleds. NOT your old 800. Good god 

and my old 15 in a up hill drag race with the Axsis is less than 1/2 sled length even when we seeped sleds multiple times.  but yeah your right that Addis is a beast lol untill it blows with under 700mi on it 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

and my old 15 in a up hill drag race with the Axsis is less than 1/2 sled length even when we seeped sleds multiple times.  but yeah your right that Addis is a beast lol untill it blows with under 700mi on it 

Ok now I know who I’m arguing with. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You really can’t ride for shit, can you?

It’s ok to admit.  That’s why the Poo you had worked well for you....but not well enough to keep instead of a Cat.

Oh well.

I'm a hp junky and I like fast trail riding. You wouldnt be within a mile of me on the trails I ride after 10 minutes. You're sled aint fast enough or even close

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody cares about, eh?  Poo tries so hard out there.  Poor Poo.  Can’t be #1 in sales and can’t win at the tracks either.  They should continue to focus on a decent consumer sled to the masses....with 50% drop in value once it hits 1500 miles.

I’m seeing trail ridden procross sleds by me for 4k. Your 600 SX sled is worth about as much as my 91 Indy is right now :lol:

Edited by thewayout

I’m seeing trail ridden procross sleds by me for 4-5k. Your 600 SX sled is worth about as much as my 91 Indy is right now :lol:

:lol: yup .......nodoby with a brain or any riding skill wants to ride a fucking SX sled. 

DUDE DID YOU SEE THAT SWEET WHEELIE I DID ....DERO DERO DERP DERP DERP DERP DE

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Actually they did do pretty damn good last year.  It'll be interesting with them going away from the sled they've spent the last half decade learning to set up.

Yeah.  They finally got it right enough that the racers would give it a shot And now...poof!.  I remember listening to the racers talk about it.  Lol!!!!  They thought it was a god damn joke.  Rear end eas a shit pilemof spring that kept bucking them over the bars.  Time after time...year after year.  I mean, they stayed with the IQ.  The only real racer poo ever made.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm a hp junky and I like fast trail riding. You wouldnt be within a mile of me on the trails I ride after 10 minutes. You're sled aint fast enough or even close

Lol!  That’s why the turbo guys can’t keep up.....at all.  My sled be slow!!!! 

And your trails are lame!  No keys can sit hold a flipper you fuck tard!

:lmao: