Check your account email address ×

If the vaccine doesn't help....

ckf

30 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Hey dont forget the top grabbler Mr faggy Fauci that was also behind AIDS "pandemic" start to finish that was scared into everyone 24/7 in the 1980-1990s starting in school age kids.... rinse and repeat.  

:lol:

He was using the failed hiv vax he created as an example of how vaxxes can make matters worse on a video chat with zuckerfuck.  Boy was that a fuckup.  This cocksucker has killed millions.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Watch the whole video dipshit....

But im glad you think that inflated numbers are perfectly fine as long as you mention why that is...... :lol:

How fucking stupid 

Well you could attempt to explain why my interpretation is wrong and Jimmys is right, but….

Let’s stick to what you’re good at - insults for responses. :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Well you could attempt to explain why my interpretation is wrong and Jimmys is right, but….

Let’s stick to what you’re good at - insults for responses. :thumbsup:

Its not my job to make you understand....if you dont get it thats your fault....NOW GO GET UR BOOSTER!!! You aint vaccinated...so according to you , no longer safe. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe start with the basics and dumb it down.

Here's a claim, if the vax works why are there more deaths this year in countries with 90% vax rates than last year with zero vaxxed?

It's pretty simple.

Maybe start by addressing the question.  How does the vax weaken your immune system?  This is your claim.  

As for the stupidity you just posted you forgot to keep all other variables the same.  It was obvious to EVERYONE regardless of belief in the shot or not that when things changed and people started to interact more there would be more sick and dead.  

14 hours ago, ckf said:

Why are 72% of hospitalizations and 77% of ICU beds in VT unvaccinated? In a state with a claimed 95% eligible with at least 1 shot leaves just 5% unvaccinated. If the numbers are anywhere close to those figures the vax seems to be pretty close to the original predictions of 80%.

Fake numbers? No, @Zambroski   I am not looking to pick a fight,  so settle down. :lol: I was just surprised as I haven't been paying much attention to the numbers. I caught some clips on my early local news of our Governor speaking.  At  least he has held firm on no statewide mask mandates in one of the most liberal states in the nation :bc:

A friends shooting partner just died of complications of the booster. Hundreds of thousands are permanently damaged or have died from these vaccines. it’s been two years and a whopping 27K people have died here in Michigan. That’s about 13500 people per year. We’ve shutdown our economy, we’ve forced people to wear masks, here you are trying to guilt people into getting a vaccine because supposedly more unvaccinated people are hospitalized than vaccinated. Why is it you never bring up numbers who survive or the fact that it’s been two years and we haven’t even had a million people die. Add in the numbers are complete bullshit. Italy recently revised its numbers from 138k dying to 3000 dying of covid. 

let me ask you why is there no protocol after you’ve been infected? My wifes eye lash lady just had it. They refused to give her antibodies because she’s young and good health. It seems to me anyone who’s infected should get this treatment. 

point being this has been grossly blown based on the numbers 

Edited by jtssrx

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

A friends shooting partner just died of complications of the booster. Hundreds of thousands are permanently damaged or have died from these vaccines. it’s been two years and a whopping 27K people have died here in Michigan. That’s about 13500 people per year. We’ve shutdown our economy, we’ve forced people to wear masks, here you are trying to guilt people into getting a vaccine because supposedly more unvaccinated people are hospitalized than vaccinated. Why is it you never bring up numbers who survive or the fact that it’s been two years and we haven’t even had a million people die. Add in the numbers are complete bullshit. Italy recently revised its numbers from 138k dying to 3000 dying of covid. 

let me ask you why is there no protocol after you’ve been infected? My wifes eye lash lady just had it. They refused to give her antibodies because she’s young and good health. It seems to me anyone who’s infected should get this treatment. 

point being this has been grossly blown based on the numbers 

Oh man, so much wrong. Which to pick, which to pick.... I'll take Italy revised to 3k. Sounds ridiculous, I wonder if it is.

Are you up to 12 people you know who've died directly from the vaccine? Statistical anomaly you are. 

20 hours ago, ckf said:

No doubt. But that would hold true for vaxed and unvaccinated?

Nope they don't test vaccinated (or at least I didn't the last time I checked into this)  for it....which with what we know today is pretty dumb 

Edited by washedupmxer

1530 cases today in the FULLY Vaccinated and 686 in the unvaccinated. An 844 difference between the vaxxed and unvaxxed. :snack:

Cases in the ICU creeping up everyday towards the unvaxxed as well, but anyone with a brain would have seen this coming weeks ago. 

Our cases, despite an 88% vaccination rate, have risen to their highest level in months and months. And, before too long, if this tend continues, which it looks like it will, we'll be at the numbers we had pre-vaccine. :news:

The number of active cases went up to 14,065.  We were at less than 400 just a couple/few weeks ago. 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/148798

8 minutes ago, irv said:

1530 cases today in the FULLY Vaccinated and 686 in the unvaccinated. An 844 difference between the vaxxed and unvaxxed. :snack:

Cases in the ICU creeping up everyday towards the unvaxxed as well, but anyone with a brain would have seen this coming weeks ago. 

Our cases, despite an 88% vaccination rate, have risen to their highest level in months and months. And, before too long, if this tend continues, which it looks like it will, we'll be at the numbers we had pre-vaccine. :news:

The number of active cases went up to 14,065.  We were at less than 400 just a couple/few weeks ago. 

I remember when i told the covid cult that this was going to happen and they spazzed so hard lol

• Like 1

Just now, Frostynuts said:

What are the true numbers ??????

Not the numbers including people that died with covid, ONLY the numbers that died solely because of covid ?

We will never know . It is what happens when legal payouts are going on to inflate the numbers and create more fear . But trust your government they are here to help 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, irv said:

Have you disproven those Ontario graphs yet ( that’s linked from your link ) with your numbers? :news:

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Have you disproven those Ontario graphs yet ( that’s linked from your link ) with your numbers? :news:

Has your fake news reported on the new pedo who got exposed by project Veritas yesterday?

Not a fucking clue right.

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Has your fake news reported on the new pedo who got exposed by project Veritas yesterday?

Not a fucking clue right.

From vaccines to pedophiles… ok.

Squirrel!

Pretty sure they caught everyday, but good for them?

12 hours ago, akvanden said:

From vaccines to pedophiles… ok.

Squirrel!

Pretty sure they caught everyday, but good for them?

The point is this, most so called "anti-vaxxers" are fully aware, yet those who get their garbage from the fake news are in the dark and will even defend it as conspiracy, and have a bogus fact-check to defend their ignorance.

Thats just how pathetic you look.

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The point is this, most so called "anti-vaxxers" are fully aware, yet those who get their garbage from the fake news are in the dark and will even defend it as conspiracy, and have a bogus fact-check to defend their ignorance.

Thats just how pathetic you look.

Great example.

You keep reposting things from “rasta Redpill” and random hot chicks on Twitter, and we’ll see who continues to look pathetic. :thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Great example.

You keep reposting things from “rasta Redpill” and random hot chicks on Twitter, and we’ll see who continues to look pathetic. :thumbsup:

Rasta gets it, you don't.  hey look the vaxxes are same for those who get them under indemnification, but won't chance it if they are not lifted.  Hmm.  But what about the vax that no longer uses the EUA, surely that would work, right.

It's not me who looks like a fool.

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, akvanden said:

2120 FULLY VACCINATED CASES today and 778 in the unvaccinated.

Where do I sign up for these tremendous, best ever vaccines??? :lol:

Looks like they took away the link to your lovely charts, Aardvark. I wonder why that is?? Could it be, even though you couldn't tell they were inaccurate, they could??  :snack:

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/148864

image.thumb.png.bbae3941543c597797a895809785776f.png

1 hour ago, irv said:

2120 FULLY VACCINATED CASES today and 778 in the unvaccinated.

Where do I sign up for these tremendous, best ever vaccines??? :lol:

Looks like they took away the link to your lovely charts, Aardvark. I wonder why that is?? Could it be, even though you couldn't tell they were inaccurate, they could??  :snack:

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/148864

image.thumb.png.bbae3941543c597797a895809785776f.png

"They could tell," as in they're just using the total Ontario numbers? Notice how they're exactly the same? :thumbsup: Creative thinking though. 

Nice spike in cases, yet still twice as likely to catch among the unvaccinated group. And much higher odds of hospitalization and ICU visits - you know, the things we really care about. 

image.thumb.png.92e1ff84234d8438d46528254d88ccbf.pngimage.thumb.png.92e38f45983e50579ae7a099ff6a10c6.png

Edited by akvanden