Check your account email address ×

If the vaccine doesn't help....

ckf

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

A prime example of not being satisfied with their own choice. Why the need to ridicule those that don't agree with you?  Is this how you act in public?  

The thing that’s being being ridiculed is the ridiculous false sense of superiority 

the “I’m saving grandma” attitude that’s been proven wrong over and over 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, ckf said:

A prime example of not being satisfied with their own choice. Why the need to ridicule those that don't agree with you?  Is this how you act in public?  

Well unfortunately we are the minority that is being threatened outta Government buildings, Jobs, Public Transportation, Education, Restaurants and 24/7 made to be the villains on Media.....

Ask yourself is that how Corporations, Healthcare, the Vaccinated and Government are supposed to act in public And treat fellow People? 

I only ridicule the ones that are against me. If Someone got the jab but doesn't beleive in mandates or blaming unvaxxed then I got ZERO issues with them. 

Oh and I will always ridicule Joe Biden voters  :ashamed:

Edited by EvilBird

Just now, ACE said:

The thing that’s being being ridiculed is the ridiculous false sense of superiority 

the “I’m saving grandma” attitude that’s been proven wrong over and over 

who is trying to feel superior???  Look in the mirror dude. How many threads have I  started about my beliefs? You????

Can't make this shit up  :lol:

Just now, EvilBird said:

Well unfortunately we are the minority that is being threatened outta Government buildings, Jobs, Public Transportation, Education, Restaurants and 24/7 made to be the villains on Media.....

Ask yourself is that how Corporations,  the Vaccinated and Government are supposed to act in public And treat fellow People? 

I only ridicule the ones that are against me. If Someone got the jab but doesn't beleive in mandates or blaming unvaxxed then I got ZERO issues with them. 

Oh and I will always ridicule Joe Biden voters  :ashamed:

I don't believe in mandates. Nor have I ever vote for a democrat :news:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ckf said:

who is trying to feel superior???  Look in the mirror dude. How many threads have I  started about my beliefs? You????

Can't make this shit up  :lol:

What does “beliefs” even mean? Is this a religion to you?

I fully support your desire to get hooked on a corporate medical procedure. And I want the same respect in return to not want to be a part of this mass psychosis. 

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

The media and government is pushing hard to punish the unvaxxed when there shit has clearly failed, but that's supposedly OK.  It's 2021 and the media is saying you can't have unvaxxed over cause they are sick and you still think this is about a virus.

How many freedoms have people lost with each wave and it will only get worse.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

What does “beliefs” even mean? Is this a religion to you?

I fully support your desire to get hooked on a corporate medical procedure. And I want the same respect in return to not want to be a part of this mass psychosis. 

Have I shown you anything but respect?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

The media and government is pushing hard to punish the unvaxxed when there shit has clearly failed, but that's supposedly OK.  It's 2021 and the media is saying you can't have unvaxxed over cause they are sick and you still think this is about a virus.

How many freedoms have people lost with each wave and it will only get worse.  

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I also don't appreciate being made fun of because we don't agree 100% on the vaccine being effective.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

But they are being pushed for no good reason or can you think of one.

I'm not pushing it. How many times do I have to say it. Quit trying to lump me in with others that are.

Just now, ckf said:

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I also don't appreciate being made fun of because we don't agree 100% on the vaccine being effective.

I think it does have a degree of efficacy. But it’s been proven to be waning and you have to keep getting it over and over. And I don’t want to participate 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ACE said:

I think it does have a degree of efficacy. But it’s been proven to be waning and you have to keep getting it over and over. And I don’t want to participate 

BINGO. 

Just now, ACE said:

Marginal. Better than others 

I must have had a buzz on then :lol: Seriously, I show respect to everyone until they disrespect me.

I don't give a rats ass what you're stance is on the vaccine and you shouldn't care about mine :lol:

I threw that you're in just for you :lol:

:bc:

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

I've got no issues with that. I haven't gone for my booster yet and I am not sure if I will. I need to talk to my doctor about it. Like I have said, every one has different things to consider before getting the vaccine and that they should consult their doctor if they have concerns.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I've got no issues with that. I haven't gone for my booster yet and I am not sure if I will. I need to talk to my doctor about it. Like I have said, every one has different things to consider before getting the vaccine and that they should consult their doctor if they have concerns.

That’s been my point the entire time 

and doctors should be free to give their medical opinions. Here they aren’t. If they say you don’t need the vaccine they get threatened with having their medical license revoked. It’s past bizarre and into the realm of very concerning 

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not pushing it. How many times do I have to say it. Quit trying to lump me in with others that are.

The problem is that our governments and fake news propaganda is doing that and causing division and segregation.  They have lied with every step while taking away more and more freedoms.  Sorry but that's the driver here, has nothing to do with a virus or Vax.

I'm glad you took it cause you believed it would benefit.  Now ask the sheep who took it so they could get into a venue while mocking others.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I've said from day one it should have been a targeted response instead of a Vax the entire world comparing that makes matters far worse as we are clearly witnessing.

Lots of actual experts says that. And it makes more sense 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The problem is that our governments and fake news propaganda is doing that and causing division and segregation.  They have lied with every step while taking away more and more freedoms.  Sorry but that's the driver here, has nothing to do with a virus or Vax.

I'm glad you took it cause you believed it would benefit.  Now ask the sheep who took it so they could get into a venue while mocking others.

Thats my biggest issue , the virtue signaling holy than tho fucks....few on this site . @ckf u aint one of them. 

My issue is those type of people are also 100% causing the mandates to exist. If they got their shot and STFU then fine but they dont......If these cheerleaders were not so loud and proud the government and media wouldnt be able to do what they have done. They saw that if you put the idea out there that unvaxxed are the problem and its all "Trump voters" the SJW idiots will do the dirty work and social pressure for them. Big Pharma and Government sit back and watch and probably laugh. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Thats my biggest issue , the virtue signaling holy than tho fucks....few on this site . @ckf u aint one of them. 

My issue is those type of people are also 100% causing the mandates to exist. If they got their shot and STFU then fine but they dont......If these cheerleaders were not so loud and proud the government and media wouldnt be able to do what they have done. They saw that if you put the idea out there that unvaxxed are the problem and its all "Trump voters" the SJW idiots will do the dirty work and social pressure for them. Big Pharma and Government sit back and watch and probably laugh. 

Well stated.  Btw, you missed a couple of tards that are no longer around.  I mean, you talk about lying, hypocrites at the highest of “aggressive liberal” order.  Holy shit.  Complete imbeciles.  Luckily, we’ve retained MC in their place for humor and entertainment.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ckf said:

I could care less if you get the booster. Just like I don’t care you wear women’s underwear when you fly your drone. :lol::bc:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

I bet if it wasn’t coerced, uptake would have been reduced by 75%

thsts a huge hit in profits 

Yup, and it would have been rolled out only to those at most risk.  It would have been over already but now instead we are back to square one.