Check your account email address ×

If the vaccine doesn't help....

ckf

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This will help.

FG0FET0XwAMkAQy?format=jpg&name=large

Thanks for recirculating old news from nearly a year ago.

The bill is Assembly Bill 416. While it's making the rounds on social media now, it was originally proposed in 2015 during the Ebola outbreak and has never once been heard by committee. It has been introduced in the 2015-2016, 2017-2018, 2019-2020 legislative sessions, and the current session.”

What site aggregator do you frequent daily that posts all this misleading information?

11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The bill is Assembly Bill 416. While it's making the rounds on social media now, it was originally proposed in 2015 during the Ebola outbreak and has never once been heard by committee. It has been introduced in the 2015-2016, 2017-2018, 2019-2020 legislative sessions, and the current session.”

What site aggregator do you frequent daily that posts all this misleading information?

But it's happening all around.

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But it's happening all around.

What site aggregator do you frequent daily that posts all this misleading information? It must be like a drudgereport for Covid misinformation.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

How are you missing the point of this by so much?  It’s almost like you are doing it on purpose, just ignorant or approve of the left deciding to shit on Constitutional rights.

Those really are the only three options.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How are you missing the point of this by so much?  It’s almost like you are doing it on purpose, just ignorant or approve of the left deciding to shit on Constitutional rights.

He'll say anything to keep his justification for getting vaxxed relevant. I think the man would be best to admit he was duped rather than continuing to carry that burden around, but then again, some boys have a real hard time admitting they've been fooled. :news:

The jab may help (if it doesn't hurt you).  That isn't the point.

I'm not against anyone else getting the jab if they choose to.

I AM against anyone trying to make anyone else get an injection into their body.  It's fucking simple.

If you got the jab, move on.  If you didn't get it, move on.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

3 minutes ago, irv said:

He'll say anything to keep his justification for getting vaxxed relevant. I think the man would be best to admit he was duped rather than continuing to carry that burden around, but then again, some boys have a real hard time admitting they've been fooled. :news:

The point trying to be made was to mislead people into thinking this was some new Covid law, in a vaccine thread, when in fact it’s been around since 2015. 

4 minutes ago, mnstang said:

The jab may help (if it doesn't hurt you).  That isn't the point.

I'm not against anyone else getting the jab if they choose to.

I AM against anyone trying to make anyone else get an injection into their body.  It's fucking simple.

If you got the jab, move on.  If you didn't get it, move on.

Sure, but the tyrant governments aren't stopping there are they?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure, but the tyrant governments aren't stopping there are they?

No.  Neither are the freedom hating cucks or self loathing Karen's.  All authoritarians.

It's one thing for government to be authoritarian, I at least get that.  But for citizens to choose authoritarianism... Just put yourself out of your misery.

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The point trying to be made was to mislead people into thinking this was some new Covid law, in a vaccine thread, when in fact it’s been around since 2015. 

Who was mislead?  Nobody.  The intricacies  in all this aren’t what’s important.  Not in the least.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you seriously this fucking stupid or is it an act?

You don’t understand the question? How about this, where did you find the above screenshot you posted about bill A416? 

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who was mislead?  Nobody.  The intricacies  in all this aren’t what’s important.  Not in the least.

Anyone who read it without looking into it themselves were misled. A bill coming up on January 5th originating from a response to Covid?!?!?

Turns out No, and No. And yes, context means everything nowadays.

Edited by akvanden

30 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Anyone who read it without looking into it themselves were misled. A bill coming up on January 5th originating from a response to Covid?!?!?

Misleading? Like leftists calling the virus a “manufactured crisis” ??

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Confused 1

2338 in the FULLY Vaccinated compared to 718 in the unvaccinated.

The number in the fully vaxxed keeps going up and the number in the unvaxxed is going down. :news:

image.thumb.png.392d0e4fbd6f787a12d85e0acc2ed5ad.png

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

I agree.  That’s why the date doesn’t play into the actual context of it…at all.  It clearly shows something that is being pursued NOW.

But, I do see your point on the missing year. You are just denying the subject matter or, CONTEXT.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I agree.  That’s why the date doesn’t play into the actual context of it…at all.  It clearly shows something that is being pursued NOW.

But, I do see your point on the missing year. You are just denying the subject matter or, CONTEXT.

Like is it a conspiracy or not anymore.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Some people find the smallest fault to rationalize their disbelief in something.  All the while, ignoring the overwhelming signs that their belief platform is based on corrupt information.  This goes for both sides.  But, we are clearly at a point now where the left has decided, overall and in mass, to take their orders and defend them to end...in spite of evidence suggesting they should take a look at all the signs that make you go "hmmmm?"

You know who else took orders this way?

Germany moves to eradicate lingering Nazi laws, some anti-Semitic | The  Times of Israel

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It’s been proven now that the vaxx passport is useless, but the vaxxed still want to keep them because of no other reason than it makes them feel morally superior 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some people find the smallest fault to rationalize their disbelief in something.  All the while, ignoring the overwhelming signs that their belief platform is based on corrupt information.  This goes for both sides.  But, we are clearly at a point now where the left has decided, overall and in mass, to take their orders and defend them to end...in spite of evidence suggesting they should take a look at all the signs that make you go "hmmmm?"

You know who else took orders this way?

Well said. :bc:

Just now, ACE said:

It’s been proven now that the vaxx passport is useless, but the vaxxed still want to keep them because of no other reason than it makes them feel morally superior 

How true is that! With the fact you can still contract and spread it after being fully vaxxed, what is the purpose of it other than that?

coovviiddd3.jpg

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

No denial, totally fine with debating the merit of a bill from last year that’s no longer relevant. :bc: