Check your account email address ×

If the vaccine doesn't help....

ckf

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Your conspiracies breakdown down really quickly after you leave the border of the United States. Then it because mysterious shadow figures handing out mysterious bags of cash to keep every country in there world on the same storyline.

It’s very creative.

Hilarious.....thats how simple your mind works....😂😂😂

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Jimmy Dore is the Man you facking hack.  Oh and BTW he is fully vaccinated. Yet he still can sniff out the corruption and bullshit and calls it out unlike most You ShitLibs. 

Yet he passes of stats that have completely different denominators as suspicious.

You dropped that one real quickly after realizing that too, didn’t you. 

• Gold Member
Just now, akvanden said:

Yet he passes of stats that have completely different denominators as suspicious.

You dropped that one real quickly after realizing that too, didn’t you. 

You didnt watch the video and cherry picked it ....like usual 

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Your conspiracies breakdown down really quickly after you leave the border of the United States. Then it because mysterious shadow figures handing out mysterious bags of cash to keep every country in there world on the same storyline.

It’s very creative.

All these countries have used the same build back bankrupt with the great reset for the past 2 years?  What do you think that's about?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You have successfully reached herd stupidity.

You have successfully reached crystal methe 'oh my god they are after me' stupidity.  You obviously don't even understand what you watch on twitter which is hilarious.

The vax is going to mutate from those hosts where it can escape more easily.

So now the vaccine is a living thing and it can mutate.  You really are full of interesting bullshit.  Ok, not even interesting.  If it is at all based in any reality you could explain that....but you will try to search twitter for hours and fail.  Moron.

Sorry if you've been conned into believing vax protection (every 3 months) is better than natural immunity.

Again you are a fucking idiot and it shows in every post.  I am not vaxxed.  I am refuting two of the most ridiculous things that have every been typed on the internet.  In this thread that is that the vax is causing the mutations.  You've obviously been conned into a conspiracy that somehow magically has every country in the world working together to arbitrarily 'control' people at large events....and by control I mean have a piece of paper showing they are disease free or have attempted to take a shot to prevent said disease and wearing a mask.  What magic control that is.  Pretty neat trick to get every nation in the world in on it though while hiding it from the media in EVERY country except your magic twitter findings.  

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

You have successfully reached crystal methe 'oh my god they are after me' stupidity.  You obviously don't even understand what you watch on twitter which is hilarious.

So now the vaccine is a living thing and it can mutate.  You really are full of interesting bullshit.  Ok, not even interesting.  If it is at all based in any reality you could explain that....but you will try to search twitter for hours and fail.  Moron.

Again you are a fucking idiot and it shows in every post.  I am not vaxxed.  I am refuting two of the most ridiculous things that have every been typed on the internet.  In this thread that is that the vax is causing the mutations.  You've obviously been conned into a conspiracy that somehow magically has every country in the world working together to arbitrarily 'control' people at large events....and by control I mean have a piece of paper showing they are disease free or have attempted to take a shot to prevent said disease and wearing a mask.  What magic control that is.  Pretty neat trick to get every nation in the world in on it though while hiding it from the media in EVERY country except your magic twitter findings.  

See below.  You really have no clue.

Just now, EvilBird said:

4kb8ks.jpg

• Haha 1

Can you not hold a coherent conversation in person either.  You claimed the shot makes your immune system weak.  I call BS.  You have no reply that is relevant?  Too dumb to understand what your conspiracy tells your sheepish nature it should respond to that?  At least try.

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

You didnt watch the video and cherry picked it ....like usual 

Ohhhh, there was another part of the video you were trying to make a point with other than the completely explainable numbers he kicked it off with. Well dang, why didn’t you just say so?

:smack:

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Can you not hold a coherent conversation in person either.  You claimed the shot makes your immune system weak.  I call BS.  You have no reply that is relevant?  Too dumb to understand what your conspiracy tells your sheepish nature it should respond to that?  At least try.

I already did.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ohhhh, there was another part of the video you were trying to make a point with other than the completely explainable numbers he kicked it off with. Well dang, why didn’t you just say so?

:smack:

Explainable numbers :lol:

Dude ur gone. Democrat party has gave you mental illness. 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

on a mRNA vax not specifically for this.   science advancements are worked on all the time.  

It was for coronavirus.  The government owned the patent then transferred the patent to Moderna.  

Now the same government agency is forcing the vax on the masses.

The same agency that has been exposed performing gain of function on coronaviruses.

Nothing to see.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It was for coronavirus.  The government owned the patent then transferred the patent to Moderna.  

Now the same government agency is forcing the vax on the masses.

The same agency that has been exposed performing gain of function on coronaviruses.

Nothing to see.

Hey dont forget the top grabbler Mr faggy Fauci that was also behind AIDS "pandemic" start to finish that was scared into everyone 24/7 in the 1980-1990s starting in school age kids.... rinse and repeat.  

:lol:

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Explainable numbers :lol:

Dude ur gone. Democrat party has gave you mental illness. 

And you have a deflection illness. You didn’t reply the other day, so here’s your chance. Which part don’t you agree with? I know you’d prefer to just insult me and move on, but attempt to answer the question.

48425A46-EAF9-485A-823E-81148837FA10.png

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

And you have a deflection illness. You didn’t reply the other day, so here’s your chance. Which part don’t you agree with? I know you’d prefer to just insult me and move on, but attempt to answer the question.

48425A46-EAF9-485A-823E-81148837FA10.png

What is there to reply too? I think you are confused . I know you wanna nail me down to.make yourself feel better but on what exactly? All I am telling you is that I dont need a vaccine to stay safe . 

You however love vaccines and haven't got the booster ....better get to it. 

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Rofl.  You are the dumbest sheep ever.  You make a claim akin to the earth is flat and your proof is to change the topic to something other than the flatness.  

Maybe start with the basics and dumb it down.

Here's a claim, if the vax works why are there more deaths this year in countries with 90% vax rates than last year with zero vaxxed?

It's pretty simple.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe start with the basics and dumb it down.

Here's a claim, if the vax works why are there more deaths this year in countries with 90% vax rates than last year with zero vaxxed?

It's pretty simple.

BecUse dA mAff

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

What is there to reply too? I think you are confused . I know you wanna nail me down to.make yourself feel better but on what exactly? All I am telling you is that I dont need a vaccine to stay safe . 

You however love vaccines and haven't got the booster ....better get to it. 

You told me to watch the video, because you thought it reinforced what you were saying about death rates.

Now you say it’s just as simple as you don’t want the vaccine? Cool. You should just stick with that. But thanks for the random misinformation video.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You told me to watch the video, because you thought it reinforced what you were saying about death rates.

Now you say it’s just as simple as you don’t want the vaccine? Cool. You should just stick with that. But thanks for the random misinformation video.

Watch the whole video dipshit....

But im glad you think that inflated numbers are perfectly fine as long as you mention why that is...... :lol:

How fucking stupid 

Edited by EvilBird