Check your account email address ×

If the vaccine doesn't help....

ckf

Not saying the vax didn’t help a bunch of people. The same time the vax rolled out so did some good treatments that kept a lot out of the hospital. The governor of fla was ridiculed for setting up treatment trailers in low income neighborhoods. It worked well,and kept a bunch of people out of the hospitals. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yup, and it would have been rolled out only to those at most risk.  It would have been over already but now instead we are back to square one.

Lotta weak minded people nowadays who always think Drugs and Medicine is the answer for ANY sickness. 

Shit I dont even like taking Tylenol or Advil if I got a headache. 

Id rather think and be like well I need to eat or drink more water maybe. 

From South Africa.  Maybe the clowns here didn't get the memo.  

Omicron is so weak that they do not need to trace the Omicron variant among the people.

This is good news for those who believe that the Omicron will help with herd immunity.

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Omicron is so weak that they do not need to trace the Omicron variant among the people.

This is good news for those who believe that the Omicron will help with herd immunity.

In one week, we literally went from, “only minimal risk as this seems like a weak variant that should affect anybody very much” to:

“SHIT YOUR FUCKING PANTS AND GET THE BOOSTERS!  CANCEL CHRISTMAS!!!MASK UP!  SHUT DOWN SPORTS AND SCHOOLS!!!!!!!”

China and Russia literally heard saying: “What a bunch of pathetic pussies….how gross”.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just gonna post this flashback when those who about to further move their goalposts regarding  virus transmission in fully vaxxed.  You were never told that, right.

FG_LY1hWUAEtkWw?format=jpg&name=large

Oh no NO NO!  that was never said every one knowes it helps you from getting real sick and stating out of the hospital and that was all that was ever said about this golden chalice of drugs 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

In one week, we literally went from, “only minimal risk as this seems like a weak variant that should affect anybody very much” to:

“SHIT YOUR FUCKING PANTS AND GET THE BOOSTERS!  CANCEL CHRISTMAS!!!MASK UP!  SHUT DOWN SPORTS AND SCHOOLS!!!!!!!”

China and Russia literally heard saying: “What a bunch of pathetic pussies….how gross”.

Yep back to getting the get your tests get your vaccine etc etc texts from the state of MN every day even though I have filled out the un subscribe page 3 or 4 times now 

• Like 1

Are they still saying this?

My friend got jabbed. First they had pain, fever, sweating, seizures, swolen lymph nodes and weak... "this means its working" they said. One week later they got even more sick "with covid".... their response? "Thank God i got my jab RIGHT BEFORE I got covid."

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I beleive you may not have seen the part of that that mentioned the reason it was basicly harmless in S Africa may have been because 90% of S Africans have already had covid. 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

I beleive you may not have seen the part of that that mentioned the reason it was basicly harmless in S Africa may have been because 90% of S Africans have already had covid. 

So natural immunity for the win.

I believe most of us have had it as well, myself Dec 2019.  They are at best 25% vaxxed and used ivermectin and other therapeutics broadly.  Can we stop with the vaccine holy grail bullshit as the savior out of this plandemic and start listening to the real experts instead of paid shills.

FYI, there response is what the real experts suggested from the start and was discredited and called misinformation by the fake news media.

Do you want 10 more boosters to flatten your immune system or is enough enough already.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

So now that the pos on the take workers at the cdc are seeing they can't hide the fact there overated shots are not doing there job they have to sell a new excuse .shocker 

Report: CDC overcounts millions of vaccinations

If 100,000 doses were delivered to my city, the gov't states 100,000 received their shots whether 100,000 actually took them or 10,000.

Just another lie/play on words to further convince the fence sitters to get them. Fact. 

• Like 1