Check your account email address ×

If the vaccine doesn't help....

ckf

@ckf All I here is the unvaxed are filling the hospitals,yet the American Hospital Association tells a different story. Covid is 2% in many states. They still won’t say if a Covid icu patient has other problems. You never hear of anybody getting pneumonia. We have a bunch out with covid? Both vax and unvaxed. These at home tests are the root cause for most of these positives. 2 years later,I still don’t personally know one person that has spent the night in a hospital with covid. Definitely know a few that went for treatment and never spent the night. I don’t believe either side. Like anything else,the truth is somewhere in the middle.:bc:

F84E0D4F-A1EA-4944-938D-5F8952E60082.png

• Like 1

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

There was a targeted approach to giving the vaccine to older and higher risk, in my province anyways.

Why wouldn't there be more deaths this year vs last? People are fed up and less careful/ cautious now. So it should get worse.

More deaths a year later with a so called Vaccine? 

Now how does that make any logical sense.....

Except if lets see,  people are less cautious because they are "vaccinated" and think they are immune or at least safer,  when in reality the vaccine will NOT definitely stop them from catching and more importantly spreading Covid and/or dying......

And thats why Medical Mandates on rushed Vaccines that dont work worth a shit is absolute insanity. And add in the propaganda and politics and you realize this is not about your Health. 

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If that was true and the vax worked as advertised, then there wouldn't  be more covid deaths this year than last.  Pretty simple.  There should have been a targeted approach to vax the elderly and those with poor immune systems.  But common sense left the discussion a long time ago and now we are left with this.

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/no-gatherings-for-households-with-unvaccinated-people-in-them-under-new-b-c-restrictions-1.5712071?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1jx65_9vlPdp3-A62c0EwrklGA9qTCl1M4SyJlKHoMvLD-ajVQK6vhJgc

Are you that stupid?  Your assumption requires everything else is the same.  Think for once.

8 hours ago, Woodtick said:

@ckf All I here is the unvaxed are filling the hospitals,yet the American Hospital Association tells a different story. Covid is 2% in many states. They still won’t say if a Covid icu patient has other problems. You never hear of anybody getting pneumonia. We have a bunch out with covid? Both vax and unvaxed. These at home tests are the root cause for most of these positives. 2 years later,I still don’t personally know one person that has spent the night in a hospital with covid. Definitely know a few that went for treatment and never spent the night. I don’t believe either side. Like anything else,the truth is somewhere in the middle.:bc:

I've said for a while now that positive Covid tests don't really matter. It's a balance of keeping the ICU beds from being full. I don't doubt that there are a lot of deaths being reported as Covid related just because they had Covid when they died from other causes. That doesn't mean that it's not real. Like you I believe that the truth is somewhere in the middle. I also believe that the vaccine helps.  I don't push it, or even suggest that anyone get it . It is a personal choice. But unlike most here I don't ridicule others for their choice. :bc:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, Woodtick said:

The young man who just lost his life in Warren county,(there is a thread on here) news reports as unvaccinated, no comorbidities, Covid death. His go fund me page says he had double pneumonia.                      I have a 56 year old friend, excellent health who ended up in Rutland Vt hospital. I was surprised to hear they had him listed as having Covid/pneumonia. It almost killed him.  

9 minutes ago, XCR INDY said:

The young man who just lost his life in Warren county,(there is a thread on here) news reports as unvaccinated, no comorbidities, Covid death. His go fund me page says he had double pneumonia.                      I have a 56 year old friend, excellent health who ended up in Rutland Vt hospital. I was surprised to hear they had him listed as having Covid/pneumonia. It almost killed him.  

Yep, super common effect of Covid.  My wives Uncle is on a respirator right now for the same reason.  Unvaxed.  

12 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

So all's I'm hearing is "cases are on the rise"," the new unicorn 🦄 variant" "super contagious and the jab is not stopping it",..And the NFL decides to reduce it's testing protocol....Cuz this isn't about money or anything..

NFL reduces testing for asymptomatic vaccinated players

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-reduces-testing-asymptomatic-vaccinated-players

Nice to see Steve Yzerman step up and comment , and agree, that the NHL should follow this lead that the NFL is doing. As usual the NFL has the balls to see thru this bullshit, and the NBA and the NHL will finally follow in their footsteps. Hope they grow a set by Jan. 1st, at the very latest. The common cold has been around forever, and this will be as well. Live, or let die.

Edited by Frostynuts

8 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Nice to see Steve Yzerman step up and comment , and agree, that the NHL should follow this lead that the NFL is doing. As usual the NFL has the balls to see thru this bullshit, and the NBA and the NHL will finally follow in their footsteps. Hope they grow a set by Jan. 1st, at the very latest. The common cold has been around forever, and this will be as well. Live, or let die.

I’m sorry, did you just state the the NFL has balls?  The NFL is run by their players, who are mostly black, and are giving pushback to the vaccines.  This is in no way a “feather” to their leadership.

Out of all the pro sports, I think the NBA still has the best management.  The NHL is run by beta half wits in Toronto.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Yep, super common effect of Covid.  My wives Uncle is on a respirator right now for the same reason.  Unvaxed.  

What is crazy is in Winter of 2019 I knew like 5 people Hospitalized for Pneumonia. Younger Guys and Women. Also Including my Son who was 1 at the time. Almost lost Him. Previously to that I never even heard of anybody getting Pneumonia. 

The fact a year later Covid all started up is no coincidence IMO.  

2,977 cases in the FULLY Vaccinated and 905 in the unvaccinated today, or, in other words, greater than 3 to 1 now. 

The number of active cases went up to 20,847 despite an 88% vaccination rate. 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/148917

image.thumb.png.9bfc89bd36a20978caee0decbc7deac6.png

17 minutes ago, irv said:

2,977 cases in the FULLY Vaccinated and 905 in the unvaccinated today, or, in other words, greater than 3 to 1 now. 

And should be 20:1 if the vax ruins your immune response like some here say

39 minutes ago, irv said:

We told them so, if they just looked at what was happening elsewhere.

But the stupid is very strong as illustrated in the above posts.:lol:

Keep moving them goalposts.

• Like 1

The alt left was told that vaxxed cases wouid over take unvaxxed (it’s actually simple math and logic)

but they freaked. Yet here we are 

hospitalizations here are now close To 50-50. That will also flip 

then ICU usage will flip 

but they’ll keep fingering their buttholes over their fake moral superiority 

fuck this is funny to me 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Great news sheep, your fourth booster will be required sooner than later.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/12/09/covid-omicron-variant-live-updates/

A prime example of not being satisfied with their own choice. Why the need to ridicule those that don't agree with you?  Is this how you act in public?