Check your account email address ×

hcs is lame

we had a thread on the woods inn accepting only vaxxed customers. old smurf shut it down due to "bickering" . what a lame excuse of a forum it has become. probably worried let's go brandon will come up. lord knows they are scared of that shit!

• Like 1

I know there is a fair amount of complaining about snow checks here, but there are about 10 maybe 12 threads on it in the Matryx forum alone over there!!  It's not even worth trying to figure out if there is any good info anymore.  

And they shut down a "Vax" thread at a snowmobile destination because of bickering??   LOL

Edited by Mag6240

let it die guys...

an on again off again HCS poster who is a Cat tech and I were chatting in on a FB post over the weekend and I suggested if he does another build (he did a Riot last year) that he post it here in the Cat forum.  Said he looked at FS last year and it just seemed like a HCS bitchfest here so he didn't bother.  

Fwiw

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

let it die guys...

an on again off again HCS poster who is a Cat tech and I were chatting in on a FB post over the weekend and I suggested if he does another build (he did a Riot last year) that he post it here in the Cat forum.  Said he looked at FS last year and it just seemed like a HCS bitchfest here so he didn't bother.  

Fwiw

Why is this forum called hcs gdf?  Just call it the gdf.  Putting hcs on there is pretty lame why be associated with a loser site.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

HCS continues to inch closer to the level of knowledge on Faceplant. I still post daily on HCS, but the HCS Hitler Youth have taken the fun out of it...... 

Faceplant pages are ridiculous.  Maybe one or 2 decent post on a topic that then full shitshow

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

Why is this forum called hcs gdf?  Just call it the gdf.  Putting hcs on there is pretty lame why be associated with a loser site.

It’s funny knowing it’s probably getting back to them.  :lmao:

47 minutes ago, Doug said:

Faceplant pages are ridiculous.  Maybe one or 2 decent post on a topic that then full shitshow

:lmao:

I didn’t know what “faceplant” was at first.  I was like, “WTF Is FacePlant??”  :lol:

40398342-5846-42DC-9C65-C165277BA555.gif

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Does it really spite them by naming a forum after them and living in that shadow?  When does freedom sledder stand on its own?

I don't disagree

Let's move forward @ckf

We have an active GDF full of knowledgable, fun assholes that speak their minds.  They don't.    We have a Zamboni, they don't.  :lol:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Does it really spite them by naming a forum after them and living in that shadow?  When does freedom sledder stand on its own?

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't disagree

Let's move forward @ckf

We have an active GDF full of knowledgable, fun assholes that speak their minds.  They don't.    We have a Zamboni, they don't.  :lol:

This forum (HCS) also serves as a first stop for those coming from there and helps them recognize other fellow (banned) members.

i think it’s a good idea.  Maybe a name change though?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This forum (HCS) also serves as a first stop for those coming from there and helps them recognize other fellow (banned) members.

hARdeRCoRe sLEDdeRZ ?

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think that was the idea when it started, but it's been a year, I think the people who were there already know.  Just seems like an ankle biter thing especially a year later

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't disagree

Let's move forward @ckf

Best sports movie of ALL TIME!

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The snowmobilers land of Misfits banned from other Snowmobile Sites

calvinhcs.gif.41039968a6388788ab87431f138b078c.gif

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

we had a thread on the woods inn accepting only vaxxed customers. old smurf shut it down due to "bickering" . what a lame excuse of a forum it has become. probably worried let's go brandon will come up. lord knows they are scared of that shit!

:whistle: Christmas is right around the corner so keep in mind according to the rules posted a top of the GDF - NO discussions are allowed about Religion per the VS Admins forum rules so anyone posting about or wishing anyone a Merry Christmas is a direct violation of the rules, Christmas is a Religious subject and should not be discussed per The VS Admins Rules.........  admin.gif.809cbd15c8390b922bba7246acd5ee05.gif

Part of the HCS GDF sticky rules per VS Admins

"Also note politics, religion, hate speech and things of the like should be off the table and grounds for warnings/suspensions / banning depending on the severity and habitual offenses. This will no longer be tolerated in the General Discussion Forum also."

8 hours ago, mnstang said:

I think that was the idea when it started, but it's been a year, I think the people who were there already know.  Just seems like an ankle biter thing especially a year later

yeah, again time to move on and grow this on it's own rather than on the back of disgust and abhorring something no one here has any control over.

let's turn the 'ride lite' to green and move past that shit show  

6 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

Best sports movie of ALL TIME!

but...

and Die Hard IS a Christmas Movie.

5 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

:whistle: Christmas is right around the corner so keep in mind according to the rules posted a top of the GDF - NO discussions are allowed about Religion per the VS Admins forum rules so anyone posting about or wishing anyone a Merry Christmas is a direct violation of the rules, Christmas is a Religious subject and should not be discussed per The VS Admins Rules.........  admin.gif.809cbd15c8390b922bba7246acd5ee05.gif

Part of the HCS GDF sticky rules per VS Admins

"Also note politics, religion, hate speech and things of the like should be off the table and grounds for warnings/suspensions / banning depending on the severity and habitual offenses. This will no longer be tolerated in the General Discussion Forum also."

I support your right to express your misguided beliefs, even if they are completely wrong and go against science and religion.

ZNhhnuR.gif

4 hours ago, snatchslayer said:

I'd trade zambownia for some taco bell

I'd like to send you a dictionary and some flash cards.

Address? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yeah, again time to move on and grow this on it's own rather than on the back of disgust and abhorring something no one here has any control over.

let's turn the 'ride lite' to green and move past that shit show  

but...

and Die Hard IS a Christmas Movie.

I support your right to express your misguided beliefs, even if they are completely wrong and go against science and religion.

ZNhhnuR.gif

I'd like to send you a dictionary and some flash cards.

Address? 

Meh. Me and z be tight.  I still want taco bell tho

9 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

Meh. Me and z be tight.  I still want taco bell tho

low dietary aspirations and a poor choice in internet friends... 

might I suggest you check out the closest Tim Hortons and make an effort to meet some classy people instead?

2ayliz.gif

• Haha 3