Check your account email address ×

Wild dindus & joggers brawl in MN airport...

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I don't mind a good brawl, but restaurants & airports should be kept decent imo. 

Unfuckingbelievable what we as a society tolerate in this day and age.  Where are the cops?  See that idiot try and lift that stanchion and use it as a weapon?  Couldn't even lift it over their head, cuz they're such weak, fat, lazy fuck wads.  Then the other fat fuck comes in and suckers someone from behind.  Just a whole bunch of quality individuals.  :lol: 

• Like 1

Good to see that some of you on this site, have the brains and the guts to speak out on this fucking animal behavior. 

If we don't speak out, nothing will ever change. 

We must not be intimidated to the point, that we are afraid to call a spade a spade. 

This fucking bullshit has to end!!!      

I re-iterate............................AMERICA'S LIVING NIGHTMARE. 

9 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

What is with the stupidity in people who shoot video with their phone being vertical.  If you have a truly vertical subject ok, but most of the time it is just idiotic.

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Absolutely hilarious!  :lol:

Look everybody!  Look!  Look how much they all “matter”. :lmao:

And they all fight like bitches.  What kind of menstrual nonsense are those "men" full of?  Must be today's new gender confused group.

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Good to see that some of you on this site, have the brains and the guts to speak out on this fucking animal behavior. 

If we don't speak out, nothing will ever change. 

We must not be intimidated to the point, that we are afraid to call a spade a spade. 

This fucking bullshit has to end!!!      

I re-iterate............................AMERICA'S LIVING NIGHTMARE. 

Says the guy who picks fights with everyone all the time.  You can also be a cure for the "nightmare" by stopping being such a dipshit.

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We had no problems .  Fly Delta and book an early morning flight.   

Significantly reduces your chances of running into garbage.  

And that was at a different airport.  This shit was filmed at Humphrey so those goons were on a budget flight.  What a fucking surprise.

Need to put the hammer down on theses sob’s!!

not sure how I’d handle this shit if I was at the airport especially these fight on the actual plane!!I want to get on my flight and get where I’m going with no delays!!fuckers fuck up my flight I want to bash some heads!!

absolutely no tolerance for this shit at airports and planes.

make an example and lock them up for couple years!!

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

What is with the stupidity in people who shoot video with their phone being vertical.  If you have a truly vertical subject ok, but most of the time it is just idiotic.

And they all fight like bitches.  What kind of menstrual nonsense are those "men" full of?  Must be today's new gender confused group.

Says the guy who picks fights with everyone all the time.  You can also be a cure for the "nightmare" by stopping being such a dipshit.

And that was at a different airport.  This shit was filmed at Humphrey so those goons were on a budget flight.  What a fucking surprise.

Detroit metro was a zoo when people were getting their stimulus money. 
 No idea how to act in a civilized society. 

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

They were right in front of and spilling into a restricted area and not a cop or TSA asshole to be seen.

:lol:

TSA was probably doing a full cavity search on someone that had a real dangerous weapon like a nail clipper. 

4 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Need to put the hammer down on theses sob’s!!

not sure how I’d handle this shit if I was at the airport especially these fight on the actual plane!!I want to get on my flight and get where I’m going with no delays!!fuckers fuck up my flight I want to bash some heads!!

absolutely no tolerance for this shit at airports and planes.

make an example and lock them up for couple years!!

I agree.  We've spent the last 10 years softening penalties and decriminalizing criminal behavior.  Look what its  gotten us.  Capital punishment needs to come back for murder, and real jail sentences for people who commit violent crimes.  If an inproportionate amount of minorities are locked up as a result, its not because the justice system is racist, its because a higher % of them commit all the crime.  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I agree.  We've spent the last 10 years softening penalties and decriminalizing criminal behavior.  Look what its  gotten us.  Capital punishment needs to come back for murder, and real jail sentences for people who commit violent crimes.  If an inproportionate amount of minorities are locked up as a result, its not because the justice system is racist, its because a higher % of them commit all the crime.  

Around here, they went from stealing a truck and smashing it through the wall at night to just entering the store during hours .  Beat the employees and take what ever they want. 

With all the smash and grab groups working now they must have gotten tired of stealing small amounts over multiple trips to the store.

My daughter worked holiday season last year at Target and was surprised that everyone is told to just let shoplifters do their thing.  Nobody would even call the police until the thief hits the $1K mark in stolen goods.  My daughter said there were several "regulars" in stealing shit all the time and nothing was done until it crossed the threshold.  So everyone is good to go in Target for up to a grand of free shit.  Fucking crazy.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

We had no problems .  Fly Delta and book an early morning flight.   

Significantly reduces your chances of running into garbage.  

Early morning and red eyes.  That’s how you avoid the trash “flying the friendly skies”.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

It’s my experience that blacks all fight flailing around.  It’s weird.  Watching them fight each other is almost a show in itself.  Like a scratch fight!

To their credit, the blacks aren’t buying into this gender fluidity bullshit in mass. That’s the white weirdos.

35 minutes ago, jdsky said:

With all the smash and grab groups working now they must have gotten tired of stealing small amounts over multiple trips to the store.

My daughter worked holiday season last year at Target and was surprised that everyone is told to just let shoplifters do their thing.  Nobody would even call the police until the thief hits the $1K mark in stolen goods.  My daughter said there were several "regulars" in stealing shit all the time and nothing was done until it crossed the threshold.  So everyone is good to go in Target for up to a grand of free shit.  Fucking crazy.

We all get to pay for it.  How fun!

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Early morning and red eyes.  That’s how you avoid the trash “flying the friendly skies”.

It’s my experience that blacks all fight flailing around.  It’s weird.  Watching them fight each other is almost a show in itself.  Like a scratch fight!

To their credit, the blacks aren’t buying into this gender fluidity bullshit in mass. That’s the white weirdos.

Right.  You fly out before noon and it is like being in another world.   Manners , politeness.