Check your account email address ×

What will the coordinated narrative be for the Darrel Brooks mass murders?

Rod

Afraid of cops and forced to drive over people the other day and his girkfriend the other week.

My guess will be just below average coverage and leave it as mental issues from upbringing/society/etc 

Edited by CFM

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

A piece of shit criminal with a prior record on bail killed people with a car. Will get life in prison.

What narrative am I missing.

Are you that fucken dumb to even ask that question?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, akvanden said:

A piece of shit criminal with a prior record on bail killed people with a car. Will get life in prison.

The narrative the MSM will be spinning to the weak minded idiots that tune in to be told how to feel and what to think

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

The POS was just released on bail, the DA is a Soros puppet and needs to hang.  

Too many times these are simply career criminals that have never been properly punished.  It’s no wonder there are repeat offenders that finally pull a stunt like this in their “career” of lawlessness.  

I have to be honest, I turned on ABC national news last night just to see how/if they would cover the story and to my amazement it was the top story, with a picture of the thug on full display.  Now, how long will they cover it.  Too sensational not to the first day apparently.

3 hours ago, toslow said:

9_9

No, did I miss something? I get the concern if what I wrote is not reported, but I'm asking if there's more to the story. Is any of what I wrote not being reported? I get the whole bail thing needs to be looked into. 

I'm just along for the spin ride. :pc:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The POS was just released on bail, the DA is a Soros puppet and needs to hang.  

Hope they dig into this more to figure out wtf happened. 

9 hours ago, Matt said:

msnbc.com is already going full on hot potato.  If they're forced to cover it, it'll be that this guy was a victim of systemic racism which caused him to be a loser.

This. 

3 hours ago, toslow said:

Yes.