Check your account email address ×

What my daughters WH Teacher posted about Inauguration

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Never had a problem with the  daughter, she has been a strict authoritarian since she was 2.   Don't know where she got it from.   She wouldn't stand for any that shit coming from a teacher.

The boy on the other hand is easily influenced in his thinking.

You mean anti authoritarian?

Just now, motonoggin said:

You mean anti authoritarian?

Nope.  She is stickler for rules and procedures.   If she thinks you are breaking them, she is calling you on it. No matter who you are.

5 hours ago, Poncho said:

Say no more....School teacher = retard= Libtard.....we have one running Canada and the other running its largest economic Province, Ontario....doomed

Not sure if you have kids in high school, but they also push global warming big time. I get frustrated with the constant liberal agenda being pushed on my child.

13 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I would be at the school tomorrow having her class switched to a different teacher.  Clearly her current one is a complete fucking retard

Agreed .   Jim should rap that clowns head in with a quart of Kilz .    :bc:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Anler said:

People are entitled to their opinions but if you are a teacher or a coach or in some level of govt you really need to keep this kinda of shit to yourself. I can't believe that in today's world these people don't understand that. Is this something school administration's need to tell and remind teachers every year? If you start spouting off inciteful shit in school or on the net it could be your downfall? Idiots...

I say we follow the examples set by President Trump.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

13 hours ago, Poncho said:

Say no more....School teacher = retard= Libtard.....we have one running Canada and the other running its largest economic Province, Ontario....doomed

Truetard is on a 3 day retreat with his first ministers (read that as holiday) to devise a strategy on how to deal with Trump.  I am sure there is plenty of brainstorming happening from the dumb fucks.  What a waste of oxygen.   

7 hours ago, Boered said:

Not sure if you have kids in high school, but they also push global warming big time. I get frustrated with the constant liberal agenda being pushed on my child.

Hey wages are stagnate for teachers right now.  If a carbon tax pulls in more revenue to spread around its all good.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Beat me to it.  Good to see whiney Vince back though.  "A man for the people."

:lmao:

Yeah, he can usually give some reasonable responses to why he believes the way he does, unlike the usual suspects.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Truetard is on a 3 day retreat with his first ministers (read that as holiday) to devise a strategy on how to deal with Trump.  I am sure there is plenty of brainstorming happening from the dumb fucks.  What a waste of oxygen.   

They're trying to agree on a what price to sell Alberta to Trump for.

Capture.JPG

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I say we follow the examples set by President Trump.

He seems to be the antithesis to that thought. The more stupid shit he says the more people love him. Unfortunately that doesnt work for most of us... :flush:

26 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"Children shouldn't think critically because it might be a threat to the power structure that I benefit from"

More friggin stupidity. Those children that can think independently, analytically and have ambition are those who will lead the businesses and the future. Those who can think independently and analytically but somewhat less ambition will be the successful middle classs. Those that can't do either will become a freeloader off of those that work and a masked smash, burn and looter.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, racer254 said:

Please, give some more details about this plan.

Video below.

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Beat me to it.  Good to see whiney Vince back though.  "A man for the people."

:lmao:

Is this way you would like to daughter to be handled?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Video below.

Is this way you would like to daughter to be handled?

I don't have a daughter and if I did she would have been taught to respect herself and not what one man says to her.  

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

More friggin stupidity. Those children that can think independently, analytically and have ambition are those who will lead the businesses and the future. Those who can think independently and analytically but somewhat less ambition will be the successful middle classs. Those that can't do either will become a freeloader off of those that work and a masked smash, burn and looter.

Haha, you say that, but you quite obviously don't really mean it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"Children shouldn't think critically because it might be a threat to the power structure that I benefit from"

No children should be taught what the teachers have went to school for to teach.   Should a teacher in a public school forget evolution and only teach creationism because that might expand critical thinking?   Didn't think so.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't have a daughter and if I did she would have been taught to respect herself and not what one man says to her.  

How about if someone talked to your wife the way has Trump talked to and about women, and it doesn't matter if your wife has self respect she would still be talked to or about like she was a piece of garbage.

Edited by Mileage Psycho