Check your account email address ×

What my daughters WH Teacher posted about Inauguration

People are entitled to their opinions but if you are a teacher or a coach or in some level of govt you really need to keep this kinda of shit to yourself. I can't believe that in today's world these people don't understand that. Is this something school administration's need to tell and remind teachers every year? If you start spouting off inciteful shit in school or on the net it could be your downfall? Idiots...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

People are entitled to their opinions but if you are a teacher or a coach or in some level of govt you really need to keep this kinda of shit to yourself. I can't believe that in today's world these people don't understand that. Is this something school administration's need to tell and remind teachers every year? If you start spouting off inciteful shit in school or on the net it could be your downfall? Idiots...

A good example of a blowhard like this guy is the Newf....

This is the kind of shit that creates the 'safe space' and 'snowflake' mentality.

The first time one of these kids comes across something controversial they won't know how to react unless they're taught to think critically. 

Education is a lot more than just rote memorization. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm not going to tell you how to raise your kids, but maybe you should just let teachers teach. 

Teach what....that Trump is worse than 9-11 and Pearl Harbor? 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

This is the kind of shit that creates the 'safe space' and 'snowflake' mentality.

The first time one of these kids comes across something controversial they won't know how to react unless they're taught to think critically. 

Education is a lot more than just rote memorization. 

I can only imagine the shit you fill your kids heads with and how is this bullshit teaching kids to think critically?

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Teach what....that Trump is worse than 9-11 and Pearl Harbor? 

Why don't you have your daughter write a short essay about why the teacher is wrong in that statement? Use it as an opportunity to educate, not inflame and escalate. 

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I can only imagine the shit you fill your kids heads with.

No he has a point. Kids have to learn how to deceminate information and conflict resolution for themselves. As a parent I believe you should explain the consequences but they need to learn to deal with it. I know a lot of useless adults who were probably sheltered as children. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Why don't you have your daughter write a short essay about why the teacher is wrong in that statement? Use it as an opportunity to educate, not inflame and escalate. 

The teacher who should know better is the one doing the inflaming and she has already voiced her opinion to me and her mom.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

No he has a point. Kids have to learn how to deceminate information and conflict resolution for themselves. As a parent I believe you should explain the consequences but they need to learn to deal with it. I know a lot of useless adults who were probably sheltered as children. 

She already has figured out that the guy is fucked in the head for saying that...Moto has no point as he says I should just let the teacher teach.

Edited by Biggie Smails

She already has figured out that the guy is fucked in the head for saying that...Moto has no point as he says I should just let the teacher teach.

If she can deal with it herself why are you so butthurt?

Sometimes teachers say thought provoking shit just to stimulate discussion and thought. 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Agree.  I can't believe the amount of people losing their jobs because they feel the need to run their mouths on Facebook.  Good rule of thumb, if you are white, don't comment on blacks.

This does show a person with poor judgement and no common sense.  Really  some one you want in the classroom? 

B

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Sometimes teachers say thought provoking shit just to stimulate discussion and thought. 

Gee thanks....that isn't the case here...it's been a pattern with this guy but you and Analer keep trying.

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Gee thanks....that isn't the case here...it's been a pattern with this guy but you and Analer keep trying.

Well, I would be more concerned if it weren't a pattern.

Guy is clearly playing devil's advocate and challenging widely accepted premises. How can you not see that?

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Agree.  I can't believe the amount of people losing their jobs because they feel the need to run their mouths on Facebook.  Good rule of thumb, if you are white, don't comment on blacks.

This does show a person with poor judgement and no common sense.  Really  some one you want in the classroom? 

B

Facebook is a good tool to see which of your friends and family are actually insane. None of my kids teachers are on Facebook. 2 of our neighbors are teachers and they aren't on Facebook either. 

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well, I would be more concerned if it weren't a pattern.

Guy is clearly playing devil's advocate and challenging widely accepted premises. How can you not see that?

No he truly believes what he is saying and it's a ludicrous assinine proposition to say that Trump is worse than 9-11 and Pearl Harbor combined. The fact that you can't acknowledge it makes me think all this crap you have been spewing lately is a sign of mental illness.

• Like 1