Check your account email address ×

What my daughters WH Teacher posted about Inauguration

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's definitely affecting the way you view the world. You have to kill whitey. 

Decolonize your mind. 

:good:   Just watched the Ashley Judd video, I get it now.

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

I can tell you that my wife could handle that situation very well all on her own.

Some of the things Trump has said are disgusting but in reality as compared to the ACTIONS of Bill Clinton while he was in the WH they are playground stuff.   For gods sake Vince Bill made Monica give him head all over the WH.  He stuck a dirty cigar in her pussy.    Never doing anything sexually for her.   She was in her early 20's and he was in his 40's and people like you thought NOTHING of it.   Laughed at it if I recall.   Please get off your high horse like you fucking care about how some men treat women, you guys showed your true colors then.  Monica was just ONE woman Bill used and abused.     

LMAO, you would shit a brick if some dude moved heavily on you wife or talked about her bleeding from wherever.

Bill and Monica were consenting adults, and you were horrified.

Let's all give Trump credit for taking religion out of politics :thumb: 

Edited by Mileage Psycho

34 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

LMAO, you would shit a brick if some dude moved heavily on you wife or talked about her bleeding from wherever.

Well, a lot of people did thank god that Hilliary lost,

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yeah, lets hope that rhetoric gets turned down a bit.  I couldn't help but wonder if it was at that "praise the lord" level just to piss off the Liberals....thinking it was made it easier on me. :lmao:

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Well, a lot of people did thank god that Hilliary lost,

:lol:

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I did

Me too.  And I'm an atheist! :lol:

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the only thing biblical about me is the name

The prophet "EZ Ryder"?

"......and to him he said to cometh forth and ye shall receive thy goodness frometh the bussom of EZ Ryder."

Huh...sounds legit. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, lets hope that rhetoric gets turned down a bit.  I couldn't help but wonder if it was at that "praise the lord" level just to piss off the Liberals....thinking it was made it easier on me. :lmao:

:lol:

Me too.  And I'm an atheist! :lol:

I think it was to make Pence feel good :lol: 

15 hours ago, 02sled said:

As much as you are, possibly more. I went through the education system to likely as high as or possibly a higher level than you. I remember clearly the dean speaking very early in my university days and saying that while they will teach us skills and share knowledge of how to perform specific tasks and functions the most important thing they will help develop is our ability to think clearly, analytically and independently. That way when we come upon a situation that doesn't exactly fit what we were taught we can determine a successful solution to that unique situation leveraging the skills and knowledge we acquire.

Are you an expert on education... something tells me definitely not.

The teachers and professors sure as hell aren't experts on the realities of the business world. Almost all of them have never spent a day in the working world having been part of the education system their entire lives.

Ouch! Moto is still attending meme university

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's definitely affecting the way you view the world. You have to kill whitey.

Decolonize your mind.

Coming from a white guy, that's deep! Sometime between you quitting your job and becoming a staunch Bernie supporter until now, you've come completely unglued, unhinged, radicalized and detached from reality. Basically you're in the same damn basket as all the other whiny fucks

Was this you?

hqdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Coming from a white guy, that's deep! Sometime between you quitting your job and becoming a staunch Bernie supporter until now, you've come completely unglued, unhinged, radicalized and detached from reality. Basically you're in the same damn basket as all the other whiny fucks

Was this you?

hqdefault.jpg

I'm a race traitor. 

You haven't figured that out yet?

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

From the loon preaching anarchy. :lol: 

Um, wut?

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

@Biggie Smails, is there any update if anything happened to your kids teacher??

Not yet but check this article he wrote on December 1st....goes a little past thought provoking don't you think?

https://www.northernexpress.com/news/opinion/americas-new-911/

37 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not yet but check this article he wrote on December 1st....goes a little past thought provoking don't you think?

Wow, I don't get how people even have thought processes like this loon..WTF.. Is he still teaching??

40 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Wow...I wouldn't feel comfortable having a child in his class room. Thought provoking exercises are one thing but this guy is imposing his political views on little kids.