Check your account email address ×

What my daughters WH Teacher posted about Inauguration

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Careful, him and his masked "comrades" :lol: will come find you, and sucker punch you :lmao:

If him and his "comrades" have the hair on their nutz, they can come and try. Lead poisoning is fatal :thumb:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Amen.  Clinton was a complete fucking scumbag, unfit for the presidency.   Thanks to the insanity, hypocrisy, delusion, and complete lack of integrity, the Democrats actually had the audacity to put up that piece of shits wife....who was just as bad if not worse...to be the D front runner.  And they wonder why they lost. :lol: 

Reality is the Dems can somewhat thank themselves for Trump.  We've all been told what the POTUS does in his personal life doesn't matter since Clinton. :lol:   How many times did we here that.  

On 1/24/2017 at 10:14 AM, Highmark said:

Moved heavily on my wife. :lol:   I'm sure if she couldn't handle it I could.  It would probably be coming from some sawed off little shit like you. :lol:   

Yeah I'm sure if a powerful man 27 years elder, with the ability to ruin your daughters/wifes career was wanting them to suck his dick you would just love it.   He was 27 years older than her.   She was 22.   Barely old enough to order a drink in a bar.  In the end the affair was not why I wanted him impeached.   It was the lying under oath.   It was the obstruction of justice in the Paula Jones case.   Nothing in the constitution says a President cannot have an affair, but the other things are much different.

Sure you could handle it, his body guards would mop the floor with your happy ass :lol: