Check your account email address ×

Tonight

7 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Yellowstone tonight

Been binge watching trying to catch up, and since I'm not there yet, I will watch tonight's episode at a later date. I don't know about anyone else, but with the option to fast forward through the commercials at a later date sounds a lot better to me anyways. 

• Like 2

I watched the first 3 seasons on the "binge weekends" when they ran the show for a couple days and we were able to DVR it and rip through the episodes.  I couldn't wait for Season 4 so had to put up with the breaks/commercials throughout ... I hope to record from here on out so we can get through the show faster.

All that said, the show didn't disappoint ... it picked up right where I was hoping it would.  But it did kind of turn into the same feeling I had when I first started watching the show in that I had to force myself to keep watching (because I knew it was going to get really good).  So I hope Season 4 ramps up quickly.

15 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I watched the first 3 seasons on the "binge weekends" when they ran the show for a couple days and we were able to DVR it and rip through the episodes.  I couldn't wait for Season 4 so had to put up with the breaks/commercials throughout ... I hope to record from here on out so we can get through the show faster.

All that said, the show didn't disappoint ... it picked up right where I was hoping it would.  But it did kind of turn into the same feeling I had when I first started watching the show in that I had to force myself to keep watching (because I knew it was going to get really good).  So I hope Season 4 ramps up quickly.

i didn't think the commercials were that bad.  Not like a TNT movie or one of those channels where you can't even remember what you are watching. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

i didn't think the commercials were that bad.  Not like a TNT movie or one of those channels where you can't even remember what you are watching. 

Nah - I know.  But the commercial for that new Mayor of Kingstown got kind of old, seeing it every time LOL

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Cold War said:

well? what did we think ?   

Came out guns a blazing........kind of softened up, with a kinder, gentler, Beth.  

Yeah.  Good but, after that start, expectations were higher.  Gonna be a good season for sure.

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Nah - I know.  But the commercial for that new Mayor of Kingstown got kind of old, seeing it every time LOL

Fuck.  Enough already with that. Looks like a good show but damn!  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Start of episode one was fantastic.   The snake in the cooler thing was cool but taking out that significant of character all in about 1 min timeframe could have been done better.   They are gonna try to soften Rip and Beth up with this kid thing.   Militia may have carried out some of the hits but Jamie's father is behind it. 

The Yellowstone leasing land for the airport then saying they can't afford couple million for that horse deal was weak writing.   The land was offered up at $500 million to purchase.   The lease would be worth $10-$25 million a year.   Don't think they would be worrying about money.   

Edited by Highmark

Recorded all seasons this past week/weekend and I am currently through season 2 - I HATE commercials so that is clearly the best option for me.  Makes any show more watchable to me.

Have to admit, I wasn't a Costner fan going into it, and I'm still not really a fan of his, but the show's entirety has not disappointed!

I agree on the killing of Roarke (sp?) and that rattlesnake scene, because I was really hoping to see him suffer throughout a whole episode, or several.  The kid thing is supposed to be some level of Rip seeing himself all over again, and I hope it doesn't turn into Rip's character spending more time teaching this kid the way of the ranch vs. being his normal badass self.  As far as how it all plays out and "who dunnit" ... I just hope it gets GOOD, quickly.  The idea of Jamie's real father being behind the hits to end Season 3 is exactly what my wife & I had said to each other, but the militia retribution definitely can't be ruled out.

Started good, feel asleep about half way through the second episode. They better find their rhythm quick. I didn’t wait all this time to be disappointed after the first two episodes. 

Two big of a disconnect from the very beginning to how everyone ended up. And Kacey in a gillie suit? That was tacky af, imo.  

52 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Started good, feel asleep about half way through the second episode. They better find their rhythm quick. I didn’t wait all this time to be disappointed after the first two episodes. 

Two big of a disconnect from the very beginning to how everyone ended up. And Kacey in a gillie suit? That was tacky af, imo.  

Previews look like it's going to get much better than episode 2 was last night.

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Agreed.   Went from him guarding the ranch from everyone acting normal pretty quick.