Check your account email address ×

Biden unconstitutional Vaxx mandate blocked by federal court

jtssrx

The amount of Unconstitutional shit this idiot administration is trying to pull is amazing.  Using OSHA and the CDC to usurp constitutional rights and threatening businesses with fines for non-compliance?  Wut?

This shit needs to fucking stop….and those that disagree dispatched handily. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The amount of Unconstitutional shit this idiot administration is trying to pull is amazing.  Using OSHA and the CDC to usurp constitutional rights and threatening businesses with fines for non-compliance?  Wut?

This shit needs to fucking stop….and those the at disagree dispatched handily. 

Isn’t that called fascism?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

WASHINGTON, Nov 6 (Reuters) - A U.S. federal appeals court issued a stay Saturday freezing the Biden administration's efforts to require workers at U.S. companies with at least 100 employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 or be tested weekly, citing "grave statutory and constitutional" issues with the rule.

The ruling from the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit comes after numerous Republican-led states filed legal challenges against the new rule, which is set to take effect on Jan 4.

In a statement, Solicitor of Labor Seema Nanda said the Labor Department was "confident in its legal authority" to issue the rule, which will be enforced by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).

"The Occupational Safety and Health Act explicitly gives OSHA the authority to act quickly in an emergency where the agency finds that workers are subjected to a grave danger and a new standard is necessary to protect them," she said. "We are fully prepared to defend this standard in court.”

The stay comes two days after the Biden administration unveiled the rule, which was immediately met with vows of legal action from Republican governors and others, who argued it overstepped the administration's legal authority. read more

The action on the private-sector vaccinations was taken under OSHA's emergency authority over workplace safety, officials said. The rule applies to 84.2 million workers at 1.9 million private-sector employers, according to OSHA.

Saturday's court order came in response to a joint petition from several businesses, advocacy groups, and the states of Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina and Utah. The rule is also facing separate legal challenges before other courts. read more

The two-page order directs the Biden administration to respond to the request for a permanent injunction against the rule by 5 p.m. Monday.

Reporting by Mike Scarcella, additional reporting by Jarrett Renshaw and Pete Schroeder; writing by Pete Schroeder Editing by Alistair Bell

Biden’s admin says it has 100% rights to stomp on our rights and the Constitution and plans to prove it!

This is where not having military force starts to hurt any fascist movement.  Also, an armed population that hates them makes it tough as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's all about control. If they get the mandate, they will put it on all businesses next. Then they will remove the testing option later. Then comes the digital Id's. Then comes the constitution is racist & void. Etc etc. 

Libs will fully rig elections & dissenters will be labeled domestic terrorists & get digital id revoked. 

This is a line in the sand imo ...

• Like 1

The injunction will postpone this  mandate for so long that it’ll make the vaxx mandate completely pointless. So if the Biden admin does pursue it further it’s absolutely not about a virus or safety and 100% about securing the power. 

Edited by ACE
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BadaBing444 said:

No way this mandate sticks, this could be tied up in courts for years!

This mandate was never going to stick in the first place. All it does, is get a few large businesses to jump on board by making their own company wide mandates and when Biden’s mandate fails, he will just say “oh well, I tried but the Trumpers wouldn’t let me end Covid like I told the country I would do.” 

This drags out in court, Pfizer’s new pill comes out, Covid keeps fading from politics and the libs will just move on to the next political play. Midterms are going to be a bloodbath next year so they will need to try something big. Covid isn’t that thing anymore. Polls show people don’t care about it anymore. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I got 175 days to dodge the fucking horse shit.

Was was due to be gone this month. She'll probably hang to the last second at this point.

Hold the line. Good luck. 

We're getting forced to either get the vaccine or take a leave of absence (unpaid) by December 8th.  All because we're considered a federal contractor ... despite our specific  line of work having absolutely nothing to do with being on site at a federal gov't location.  Nothing but woke bullshit.  We'll have to see how the exception process plays out, but I doubt it's going to go in favor for those of us with common sense.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Bontz said:

We're getting forced to either get the vaccine or take a leave of absence (unpaid) by December 8th.  All because we're considered a federal contractor ... despite our specific  line of work having absolutely nothing to do with being on site at a federal gov't location.  Nothing but woke bullshit.  We'll have to see how the exception process plays out, but I doubt it's going to go in favor for those of us with common sense.

This is such unconstitutional government overreach, it’s just amazing.  I don’t see how they are disallowing religious exceptions either.  They aren’t allowed to ask your religion BY LAW and doing so is punishable under anti-discrimination laws.  Yet, fascism doesn’t follow any rules other than the ones set by them.

What a mess.  Horrific mess.  I only see one way out too.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Snake said:

I've given the Teamsters over $35,000 in my lifetime... see if it pays off...

I think most of the unions will not have to follow this. I know the UAW won’t. 

57 minutes ago, Bontz said:

We are not YET, but they’ve already dropped the “federal contractor” phrase with us, as well, which is one SUPER small division of the entire company. I’m fairly sure we will get our “orders” this week. Maybe not now with the hold and maybe that’s why they held off, unlike Ford? But who knows. 

10 hours ago, Bontz said:

Well you can now see why digital medical records were oh so fucking important to the libs about ten yrs back now ha 

• Like 1

The democrats are the ones constantly trying to stomp on the rights of the American taxpayer and they always using the guise of "helping others"  This mandate is a prime example.  They take away your right to choose to get a vaccine using the guise that they are trying to keep Americans safe.  These people are the problem.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1