Check your account email address ×

ERs are now swamped with seriously ill patients — but many don't even have COVID

8 hours ago, ACE said:

People are dying from the vaccine. That’s documented 

but as you outlined the collateral damage from all this is going to be bad in the regard of undiagnosed illnesses due to bad public policy 

I believe part of the reason for the over the top vaccine push was to not have any left unvaxxed so they had no one to compare to.

If everyone was vaxxed and people got deathly ill or died, they could just say it was a bad cold/flu season, but when the majority of those cases are in the vaxxed only, it is going to be very hard for them to spin it.  

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, irv said:

It's likely a lot higher up here? As far as I know all Provinces still require the donning of masks while out shopping, etc, even if you are fully vaxxed. Hockey games, Leaf's, Oshawa Generals, etc, can only be attended by fully vaxxed people and masks are to be worn at all times or you will be kicked out. 

Yeah, you win.  We’re still holding the line with some freedom here. 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Corona is dead. Fear narratives will be kept alive by the most mentally weak for as long as they can but….it’s done.

I still see atleast 1 lemming in there Car alone with the mask on.

10 and 2 of course 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Highmark said:

Interesting. :news:

Inside the emergency department at Sparrow Hospital in Lansing, Mich., staff members are struggling to care for patients who are showing up much sicker than they've ever seen.

Tiffani Dusang, the emergency room's nursing director, practically vibrates with pent-up anxiety, looking at all the patients lying on a long line of stretchers pushed up against the beige walls of the hospital's hallways. "It's hard to watch," she says in her warm Texan twang.

But there's nothing she can do. The ER's 72 rooms are already filled.

"I always feel very, very bad when I walk down the hallway and see that people are in pain or needing to sleep or needing quiet. But they have to be in the hallway with, as you can see, 10 or 15 people walking by every minute."

It's a stark contrast to where this emergency department — and thousands others — were at the start of the coronavirus pandemic. Except for initial hot spots like New York City, many ERs across the U.S. were often eerily empty in the spring of 2020. Terrified of contracting COVID-19, people who were sick with other things did their best to stay away from hospitals. Visits to emergency departments dropped to half their normal levels, according to the Epic Health Research Network, and didn't fully rebound until the summer of 2021.

But now, they're too full. Even in parts of the country where COVID-19 isn't overwhelming the health system, patients are showing up to the ER sicker than they were before the pandemic, their diseases more advanced and in need of more complicated care.

Months of treatment delays have exacerbated chronic conditions and worsened symptoms. Doctors and nurses say the severity of illness ranges widely and includes abdominal pain, respiratory problems, blood clots, heart conditions and suicide attempts, among others.

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-58624295

Super cold: Is 'the worst cold ever' going around?

You've probably heard a lot more sniffles around if you've gone out recently or got on public transport.

Perhaps there's that one person on the work call who's not muted and starts a coughing fit before a meek: "It's not Covid, I've been tested!"

Or, maybe you've been ill and agree with people saying this is no ordinary cold - but the "worst cold ever" or a "super cold".

Well get used to it. Because cold season has begun.

And some people are already suffering.

'Nothing like this'

One of those is 24-year-old Rebecca London.

The retail worker from Bournemouth caught what she calls "the worst cold ever" at a festival.

A normal cold for her would have "a runny nose, sneezing, a bit of a sore throat and feeling a bit rundown".

"Nothing like this," she tells Radio 1 Newsbeat.

"I barely slept, I'd wake up in the night just coughing, a constantly runny nose and feeling so tired," she adds.

Rebecca did lateral flow tests and got negative results, but was ill for more than a week, and was left wondering "if it's ever going to end".

And she's not the only one.

I bet they are all vaccinated 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, irv said:

I believe part of the reason for the over the top vaccine push was to not have any left unvaxxed so they had no one to compare to.

If everyone was vaxxed and people got deathly ill or died, they could just say it was a bad cold/flu season, but when the majority of those cases are in the vaxxed only, it is going to be very hard for them to spin it.  

That’s part of it the other part is population control. The vaccines are making men sterile and causing women to miscarriage or not get pregnant at all. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That’s part of it the other part is population control. The vaccines are making men sterile and causing women to miscarriage or not get pregnant at all. 

Lol.  You guys that are scared of the vaccine are as bat shit crazy as those scared of Covid.  

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  You guys that are scared of the vaccine are as bat shit crazy as those scared of Covid.  

And you trust the government.... that much?

That is bat shit crazy son....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, irv said:

Eliminate the control group, so they can mask the side effects of the vaccine.  

BTW, can they even hide the failure anymore?

Well as long as we have the likes of MC, Spin, Smales etc who keep ordering loads of Koolaid.:lol:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I never said shit about trusting any government.  

What do you think the real efficiency of the vax is today?

As a reference any vax that loses 50% of its efficiency in the first year is considered a complete failure by all measures, at least before covid started changing goalposts.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Snake said:

I thought the comment about be scared was even weirder.  Or maybe the same.

28 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I never said shit about trusting any government.  

No, your comment about “being scared” was just as silly though. Seriously, do you know how fucking stupid that shit sounds?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Obesity diabetes etc

Have another McHeartattack fatties.

Point to the place on the doll that the fat person hurt you. You’re such a fataphobe. 

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

RIght.  About half of America fits this description.  Not sure how many Nooks but, at least half.

We were at a benefit dinner for the local snowmobile club up at our place up north last weekend. Everyone in the joint was not wearing a mask except for the two sub-teenage girls that were sitting with their parents (who were unmasked) at our table. After a while you could slowly see where the girls were feeling uncomfortable with the masks on so they took them off. Parents never said a word. How bad did you scare the shit out of those girls to make them WANT to wear masks? Or, is it now some sort of “fashion” thing for these young kids? I just don’t fucking get it. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

So you’re saying that if I go get these shots, then it will make me sterile and I can go tell the wife to fuck off about getting snipped?!? Sweet!! 

50 minutes ago, Snake said:

Anyone looking to the government for medical advice is a complete and utter idiot. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What do you think the real efficiency of the vax is today?

As a reference any vax that loses 50% of its efficiency in the first year is considered a complete failure by all measures, at least before covid started changing goalposts.

I didn't say the vax was effective, all I stated was those that are so vehemently opposed are doing the exact same thing that the other side is doing with covid itself.

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I thought the comment about be scared was even weirder.  Or maybe the same.

No, your comment about “being scared” was just as silly though. Seriously, do you know how fucking stupid that shit sounds?

Promoting fear mongering would have been a better term.  Usually that is done out of fright, not sound thought and yes there are exceptions.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

you're a stupid ass. keep watching CNN and MSNBC. 

Also I'm not scared of the vaccine. I don't take vaccines that don't give you immunity from an illness. the people who are scared are the idiots who lined up to take an experimental gene therapy that doesn't prevent you from getting covid spreading covid and best yet dying from covid 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I didn't say the vax was effective, all I stated was those that are so vehemently opposed are doing the exact same thing that the other side is doing with covid itself.

Promoting fear mongering would have been a better term.  Usually that is done out of fright, not sound thought and yes there are exceptions.

1st: the problem is the ones scared of covid are forcing those of us who aren’t to get injected with shit we don’t want or need.  Both sides are NOT DOING THE SAME THING.  Not even close.

2nd: Being done on both sides. It again, the ones scared of covid ARE NOT equal.  Most I know really aren’t scared of the side effects of the vaccine.  They just don’t want or need it…so why are we being forced to get it.  Imagine you are one that doesn’t want it but are forced to get it to keep your job, so, you reluctantly get it and develop all kinds of problems.  How would you feel?  I’ll tell you how I’d feel….I’m going to go up the line in my organization and start giving them all something real to be scared of.  This should be happening.

NOW, that being said, the media is not reporting the amount of side affects people are getting from these vaccines.  My daughter than attest to many including several of her friends that still can’t shake problems they’ve acquired after getting vaxxed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

1st: the problem is the ones scared of covid are forcing those of us who aren’t to get injected with shit we don’t want or need.  Both sides are NOT DOING THE SAME THING.  Not even close.

No one should force shit.  That wasn't at all what I inferred in my post.

2nd: Being done on both sides. It again, the ones scared of covid ARE NOT equal.  Most I know really aren’t scared of the side effects of the vaccine.  They just don’t want or need it…so why are we being forced to get it.  Imagine you are one that doesn’t want it but are forced to get it to keep your job, so, you reluctantly get it and develop all kinds of problems.  How would you feel?  I’ll tell you how I’d feel….I’m going to go up the line in my organization and start giving them all something real to be scared of.  This should be happening.

Never claimed they were equal, just that it is equally absurd to spout off non-statistically significant events and base any conclusion on it.  Again on the forced shit, I never ever promoted that nor would I.  No fucking way.

NOW, that being said, the media is not reporting the amount of side affects people are getting from these vaccines.  My daughter than attest to many including several of her friends that still can’t shake problems they’ve acquired after getting vaxxed.

The media is the biggest evil in our country.  The politicians are shit, but the media is a fucking disaster.  

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

you're a stupid ass. keep watching CNN and MSNBC. 

Also I'm not scared of the vaccine. I don't take vaccines that don't give you immunity from an illness. the people who are scared are the idiots who lined up to take an experimental gene therapy that doesn't prevent you from getting covid spreading covid and best yet dying from covid 

I don't watch either.  I am a scientist, not an emotional dipshit.  If you are fear mongering the vaccine you are no better than those that fear monger the disease.  Information regarding either is limited and drawing emotional conclusions is stupid.  Keep thinking the world is flat, dumbass.

• Like 1