Check your account email address ×

ERs are now swamped with seriously ill patients — but many don't even have COVID

• Platinum Contributing Member

Whether you are willing to believe it or not a jab of this type COULD leave people extremely vulnerable to another variant or other illness, way more so than the unvaxxed.   Happened in previous animal trials of mRNA vaccines.

Reality is there have been no long term trials and having billions of people around the world injected with something unproven for the long term is insane.   Hopefully they have designed in fading effectiveness for the reason stated above.   This would be better than it creating antibodies that could attack our body permanently.  Again something that had happened in previous animal trials.   

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Whether you are willing to believe it or not a jab of this type COULD leave people extremely vulnerable to another variant or other illness, way more so than the unvaxxed.   Happened in previous animal trials of mRNA vaccines.

Reality is there have been no long term trials and having billions of people around the world injected with something unproven for the long term is insane.   Hopefully they have designed in fading effectiveness for the reason stated above.   This would be better than it creating antibodies that could attack our body permanently.  Again something that had happened in previous animal trials.   

The general population has been left out in the cold on information about this brand of “vaccine”.  I don’t know the reasons why exactly, but…I just do not need to.  This is all experimental mRNA and when the government issued a de facto hold harmless action agreement to all pharma, healthcare, and states/local governments to administer this, well……

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pretty sure the current shots are just some watered down shit to make it look like the medical world is actually trying to do something. They’ve literally had to backpedal and down play all of the initial claims because it’s not working as good as what they said it would, when it first came out. Concrete stats on most anything to do with this virus are still all over the place. Talk to your doctor, make a choice and move the fuck on already. That’s my theory. If you haven’t had it by now, you will get it sooner or later. Life goes on. 

10 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Pretty sure the current shots are just some watered down shit to make it look like the medical world is actually trying to do something. They’ve literally had to backpedal and down play all of the initial claims because it’s not working as good as what they said it would, when it first came out. Concrete stats on most anything to do with this virus are still all over the place. Talk to your doctor, make a choice and move the fuck on already. That’s my theory. If you haven’t had it by now, you will get it sooner or later. Life goes on. 

I don't know what it is but it's all suspect.  My guess is these "boosters" are actually just more attempts to find a real vaccine.

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know what it is but it's all suspect.  My guess is these "boosters" are actually just more attempts to find a real vaccine.

Why is it none of the current mRNA vaccines have full FDA approval yet?   Just the Comiraty which to my knowledge isn't even available yet in the US. :dunno:

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why is it none of the current mRNA vaccines have full FDA approval yet?   Just the Comiraty which to my knowledge isn't even available yet in the US. :dunno:

Human trials aren’t completed yet.  The whole thing passed twilight zone crazy months ago.

I’ll say it again: I don’t need to know the end game or all the “whys” I am being lied to….I just need to recognize that I am being lied to.  This has been an experiment I don’t want to be a part of….and will not be.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Human trials aren’t completed yet.  The whole thing passed twilight zone crazy months ago.

I’ll say it again: I don’t need to know the end game or all the “whys” I am being lied to….I just need to recognize that I am being lied to.  This has been an experiment I don’t want to be a part of….and will not be.

Without question its done an amazing amount of good.   No doubt saved untold number of lives however we won't know for some time if something really negative will occur and honestly they won't tell us if it did or was occurring.   That's what bothers me so much.

Another issue that is beyond repair is what we are doing to our children.   Kids thinking complying with masks or vaccines because it has to be done to save their lives or that of their loved ones.   Some parts of this country have really fucked up the minds of kids with this virus that was not at all serious to them. 

When that vaccine in the 70's turned out to have issues they hid it.   60 minutes (Mike Wallace) did a good special on it.   We don't have good, unbiased investigative journalism in the MSM that would do the same today.  If you agree with something don't dare do anything to make it look bad.     

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Without question its done an amazing amount of good.   No doubt saved untold number of lives however we won't know for some time if something really negative will occur and honestly they won't tell us if it did or was occurring.   That's what bothers me so much.

Another issue that is beyond repair is what we are doing to our children.   Kids thinking complying with masks or vaccines because it has to be done to save their lives or that of their loved ones.   Some parts of this country have really fucked up the minds of kids with this virus that was not at all serious to them. 

When that vaccine in the 70's turned out to have issues they hid it.   60 minutes (Mike Wallace) did a good special on it.   We don't have good, unbiased investigative journalism in the MSM that would do the same today.  If you agree with something don't dare do anything to make it look bad.     

I disagree. Not a chance, imo, would so many doctor's, nurses and other medical professionals (yesterdays hero's) who have been on the front lines for the past 18 months be willing to lose their jobs if they thought the vaccines actually worked. 

Yes, thousands of other doctor's, nurses and medical professionals have taken the jabs but of those, how many actually felt comfortable doing so?  

coovvvid1.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, irv said:

I disagree. Not a chance, imo, would so many doctor's, nurses and other medical professionals (yesterdays hero's) who have been on the front lines for the past 18 months be willing to lose their jobs if they thought the vaccines actually worked. 

Yes, thousands of other doctor's, nurses and medical professionals have taken the jabs but of those, how many actually felt comfortable doing so?  

coovvvid1.jpg

They can work yet still have known and unknown possible consequences causing medical professionals to be hesitant.   Also many doctors and nurses refusing the vaccine already had covid.   Natural immunity which has been proven by studies (that these people worship) should bare minimum be automatic allowable exemption from these mandates.  The fact that we are forcing vaccines on those with natural immunity is absolutely insane and proves the political agenda behind them.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I really don’t think these “vaccines” have done much at all.  I think the “boosters” are showing that, which, I believe are nothing more than another attempt at a true vaccine.

Once this became political, we had no chance of uncovering the truth.  And with media siding with the CLEARLY biggest lying bunch, we will never  know the truth.

I simply choose not to participate and will make that clear to anybody that tries to push their opinion past common civility.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, irv said:

coovvvid1.jpg

And this.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I really don’t think these “vaccines” have done much at all.  I think the “boosters” are showing that, which, I believe are nothing more than another attempt at a true vaccine.

Once this became political, we had no chance of uncovering the truth.  And with media siding with the CLEARLY biggest lying bunch, we will never  know the truth.

I simply choose not to participate and will make that clear to anybody that tries to push their opinion past common civility.

This push for those with natural immunity to get vaccinated really has me questioning this whole thing.   This more than anything points to an agenda of "no control group to compare against."  

I've seen NOTHING that delta or any other variant is common in any way with those who already had COVID.   I've seen NOTHING in that natural immunity fades.  Even Fauci couldn't answer that clearly. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

This push for those with natural immunity to get vaccinated really has me questioning this whole thing.   This more than anything points to an agenda of "no control group to compare against."  

Yep.  Super huge red flag….as if we needed to see something bigger.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Super huge red flag….as if we needed to see something bigger.  

FUBAR.  

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They can work yet still have known and unknown possible consequences causing medical professionals to be hesitant.   Also many doctors and nurses refusing the vaccine already had covid.   Natural immunity which has been proven by studies (that these people worship) should bare minimum be automatic allowable exemption from these mandates.  The fact that we are forcing vaccines on those with natural immunity is absolutely insane and proves the political agenda behind them.   

Yes, for sure, that is part of it, but I still think many of these frontline workers, who have had their eyes on the forefront during this pandemic, have seen for themselves that these vaccines aren't near as good as what we've been told.

Just recently a doctor in the Barrie area listed half of the current cases in his hospital, I assume, are in the fully vaxxed and that 3 out of the 4 currently in the ICU were in the fully vaxxed as well. To me at least, I've seen this number creep up over the last few weeks/month where cases of the fully vaxxed have increased significantly. At first it was around the 20% mark when they started providing this number (they were told to by the Ontario gov't) but just recently, in the last couple/few weeks, this number has surpassed the 40% mark. It is increasing, not decreasing, and I always wonder, before they were told to provide this info, what were the numbers months ago? 

• Like 1

@Highmark

Here is the article. I don't know about anyone else, but to me it reads like, "after reading this, if you're still silly enough to get the vaccines, then don't say we didn't warn you"

Vaccination rates across Simcoe Muskoka have risen above 80 per cent, but the number of immunized patients admitted to the hospital with COVID-19 has also increased.

There are currently eight COVID-19 positive patients in local hospitals, half of whom are vaccinated.

"Three of the four in the intensive care unit were fully immunized," said Dr. Charles Gardner during a COVID-19 update on Wednesday.

The region's top doctor noted that 39 per cent of cases in the past week were "breakthrough cases," meaning fully vaccinated individuals.

https://barrie.ctvnews.ca/covid-19-cases-hospitalizations-rise-among-those-immunized-in-simcoe-muskoka-1.5631488

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

comirnaty is just a marketing name it is the pfizer vax

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/comirnaty-and-pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That’s why I think it’s watered down like crazy. I have seen antibody test results of those with the shots against my ab test results. It’s clear that they have them and I don’t, for whatever that is worth. I also know that this same person has lived with seriously sick members of their family and never caught it. Again, for whatever it’s worth. 

My biggest thing is the amount of spin that politics has put on this thing. Once they used it as a ploy to get DJT out of the WH, fuck with peoples freedoms and now try to mandate it, I have a problem with all of that. If you want it, if you don’t want it, if you want to wear a face diaper, if you don’t, I don’t give a FUCK. It should all be 110% a PERSONAL decision and leave it at that, period.   

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

This. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Point to the place on the doll that the fat person hurt you. You’re such a fataphobe. 

Not at all, I have plenty of fat family members and friends.  

I also see far too many overweight and slightly obese children in my travels.  Anyone that denies we have a large segment of an unhealthy population and that obesity, and diabetes aren't going to become a larger player in our health care system is living on a flat earth.  As a payer of the cost of health care and insurance one would think the fiscal conservatives would already be concerned about this 'growing' trend. 

• Like 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

Not at all, I have plenty of fat family members and friends.  

I also see far too many overweight and slightly obese children in my travels.  Anyone that denies we have a large segment of an unhealthy population and that obesity, and diabetes aren't going to become a larger player in our health care system is living on a flat earth.  As a payer of the cost of health care and insurance one would think the fiscal conservatives would already be concerned about this 'growing' trend. 

They would rather throw drugs at people than address the true problem.  Been this way for quite some time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

I thought the animals all died from the mRNA vaccines during trials? :dunno:

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Comarity = pfizer = same exact thing just different names. So yes, it does have full FDA approval.