Check your account email address ×

Should the influenza vaccine be mandated nationwide?

Highmark

28 minutes ago, Phenom said:

This is a very small number but I think it’s significant and shows it’s not just infirmed end of life human beings. 

3F93C78F-2606-4C10-B5F8-15E724A28D38.jpeg

Around 95% of deaths here were well over the average life expectancy 

sorry your fell for an emotional headline though. Guessing your IQ is around 89

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Tell that to the over 660,000 who died and the families they left over the last 20 months.

I know of several families that lost a family member and were "tagged" as COVID ... yet they were in Stage 4 cancer and living on borrowed time.  Their families were livid COVID was being used as a cause of death as they knew all that was, was a money grab by the medical center.  I get that you like to troll this forum, but seriously - wake the fuck up and understand that the total number attributed to COVID deaths are not even close to being accurate.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I know of several families that lost a family member and were "tagged" as COVID ... yet they were in Stage 4 cancer and living on borrowed time.  Their families were livid COVID was being used as a cause of death as they knew all that was, was a money grab by the medical center.  I get that you like to troll this forum, but seriously - wake the fuck up and understand that the total number attributed to COVID deaths are not even close to being accurate.

$16k per death is quite the incentive to label them one way or another.

• Like 1

So what some are saying is if an end of life brain cancer patient contracts Covid and dies prematurely, it’s shouldn’t be a Covid death??

What if said same patient were being transported in an ambulance and a semi blows through a stoplight and kills that same patient. What killed him, the crash or the cancer??

My belief is both the semi and the Covid are the equivalent and are the actual cause of death. 

2 minutes ago, Phenom said:

So what some are saying is if an end of life brain cancer patient contracts Covid and dies prematurely, it’s shouldn’t be a Covid death??

What if said same patient were being transported in an ambulance and a semi blows through a stoplight and kills that same patient. What killed him, the crash or the cancer??

My belief is both the semi and the Covid are the equivalent and are the actual cause of death. 

Yes.  This has been a lie from the start.  Many of us have people sitting right next to the death bed patients and saw what their official cause of death was.  A lie.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Phenom said:

What if someone had covid and got hit by a semi and killed on way to hospital?

3 hours ago, Phenom said:

Original Covid ran rampant with easy unprotected victims.  Now it’s close friend Delta is here. We can revisit this conversation, say around Christmas and see the demographics of the dead. Merry Christmas. 

Should just be all the unvaccinated that die by then.  So, you may not see many of us.  Right?

18 minutes ago, Phenom said:

https://www.facebook.com/CH1ca-104584054721608/videos/422786332371477/

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The real number? Link please and not from a moronic tweet or meme.

I don't  have one but why would they do this?  I don't  think you have the common sense to answer.  Yes it's another country, are you getting it yet?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Should just be all the unvaccinated that die by then.  So, you may not see many of us.  Right?

I, I am not that type of person. I try to look at the world realistically, but would never wish harm or hardship on anyone. 

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't  have one but why would they do this?  I don't  think you have the common sense to answer.  Yes it's another country, are you getting it yet?

You do know 80% of humans on earth have a pre existing condition of some sort.

1 hour ago, Phenom said:

I, I am not that type of person. I try to look at the world realistically, but would never wish harm or hardship on anyone. 

Oh, adorable!  You are a good person for sure!  A cut above.

Except this: you are actively advocating taking freedom away for reasons that aren’t yours.  You think you are being a “good person” and working on behalf of “the greater good” but you are not.  Leave others alone.  Let them make their own path unless they ask you for your assistance.  I know you think you mean well though.

I think it was either Truman or FDR that said, “About the worst thing you can say about another man is that he means well.”

I hope I don’t need to break that statement down for you…..but I have a feeling….