Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe the fish got lost in translation by the time it got to MN. :dunno:

It’s probably because we have so many freshwater game fish that are common to eat here and none of them have fish at the end of their name

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Had takeout from a local place...help em out a little since there is no dine in..Open face shaved prime rib with mashed potatoes and gravy plus some badass onion rings. ✌🏻🇺🇸

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s probably because we have so many freshwater game fish that are common to eat here and none of them have fish at the end of their name

You don't have whitefish out there? I'm not a big fish eater, but I'm told that they are good to eat. :dunno:

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

You don't have whitefish out there? I'm not a big fish eater, but I'm told that they are good to eat. :dunno:

Whitefish is popular in Lake Superior for sure but not inland lakes. Crappie and Walleye are the most prevalent fish to eat

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, ckf said:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Whitefish is popular in Lake Superior for sure but not inland lakes. Crappie and Walleye are the most prevalent fish to eat

Lake Superior and Michigan Whitefish is really good and I agree...Walleye, Crappie,  Bluegill....all tasty.