Check your account email address ×

Texas Gov Abbot cries for help over a cold.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Many are paying off the border patrol. Most crooked law enforcement agency in America.  

Link??

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It really shows the hypocrisy of people like you.

Open borders on the south, closed borders on the north. Who believes this is sound policy for an epidemic?

:lol: 

• Haha 1

Would it surprise anyone if the shipping drop off point was intentionally in RED states at this point?  I'm not trying to spin anything (Cough cough), just sayin', wouldn't it be nice to know where the illegals being bused away from the border are actually going?  No one is focusing on that.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

red states sure are a bunch of weak kneed cunts. 

https://apnews.com/article/368eb9eb57b1d3b1a473d4414c42a522

A guy who pulls a camper with a minivan calling Texan's "a bunch of weak kneed cunts."  :lol:  

Dude half the men in Texas shit tougher turds than the likes of you.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, akvanden said:

A low vaccination state is having an outbreak? What? I thought this was only a mild respiratory illness? I thought hospitals weren’t overrun? I thought natural immunity was the best? I thought the “jab” was useless? I thought masks were useless?

I’m so confused right now.

0145E469-0779-4E4B-9F08-F4D38838ED24.png

Get back to us in 4 weeks after state fair and hay days 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

My niece lives in Chandler Arizona and yesterday there were 13 kids in her sons class out with covid. This isnt good. 

Our school board was meeting last night to decided what is going to happen when the kids go back to school.  Also the WIAA is meeting on the 16th about it.  Last year there were school board members that did not follow any of the rules and they never got in any trouble.  So if the very people making the rules are not following them, why should any one?  Not to mention if there is no penalty, who cares.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Our school board was meeting last night to decided what is going to happen when the kids go back to school.  

Keep the kids in e-Learning, err, I mean, NO-Learning and watch the ACT scores plummet again..... SPASH seniors were down 11% across the board.

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

A guy who pulls a camper with a minivan calling Texan's "a bunch of weak kneed cunts."  :lol:  

Dude half the men in Texas shit tougher turds than the likes of you.  

Weak kneed cunts whining about a cold. So sad and pathetic. 

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Weak kneed cunts whining about a cold. So sad and pathetic. 

Who in this thread did what ever they could to get there place in line for the Trump vaccine.  Oh that's right you are the weak kneed cunt who went begging for his shot of false safety 

It was a bat he said over and over wet markets he said lmfao

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Sort of like covid vacine and what it will do for you ha 

Shall I provide the breakout of vaccinated vs unvaccinated for the 50th time? I’ll give you a hint, over 90% are unvaccinated.

Gotta love how not one person has addressed the story, other than trying to explain it off. No like “oh shit, maybe this is worse than I thought.”

Just more of “derrr vaccines are bad”…. As the unvaccinated (legal/illegal, who cares) fill enough hospitals that the trusted Republican governor has to call for help.

:smack:

Edited by akvanden

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The vaccine is effective everywhere but FS. 

Did you know that you are 6x more likely to get the Delta variant being vaccinated than if you have natural immunity.  Maybe younger health people should have gone for herd immunity. 

20 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Did you know that you are 6x more likely to get the Delta variant being vaccinated than if you have natural immunity.  Maybe younger health people should have gone for herd immunity. 

That isn’t true….sorry.