Check your account email address ×

Texas Gov Abbot cries for help over a cold.

27 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

red states sure are a bunch of weak kneed cunts. 

https://apnews.com/article/368eb9eb57b1d3b1a473d4414c42a522

Well when your federal govenment is sending 1000s of confirmed positive cases in to your state from border prossesing stations every week he sure shit should be asking the fed for help seeing as it is there fucking fault 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Well when your federal govenment is sending 1000s of confirmed positive cases in to your state from border prossesing stations every week he sure shit should be asking the fed for help seeing as it is there fucking fault 

:lol: 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Florida is ahead of Texas by almost 5:1 in new covid cases. Hmmm. 

They’re actually asking people who are coming across the border illegally, “what’s your ultimate destination?” The overwhelming amount of them are saying Florida," Wayne Ivey told the I-Team.

Ivey is the Sheriff of Brevard County. On the day Desantis announced Florida would send first responders to the border, Ivey was at his side.

Nothing to see just move along . Right bat boy pin 

Edited by Ez ryder

Have any of you ever wondered why no one in the 1900 miles of border, hasn't capped a few coyotes and some illegals ???

Why haven't the men of CAL., ARIZONA, NEW MEX, and Texas, not taken action of some sort? 

I've heard people say Texans are tough motherfukkers, and DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Well how come they haven't beaten the shit out of some illegals and sent them back to tell the other illegals not to go any further???  

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Have any of you ever wondered why no one in the 1900 miles of border, hasn't capped a few coyotes and some illegals ???

Why haven't the men of CAL., ARIZONA, NEW MEX, and Texas, not taken action of some sort? 

I've heard people say Texans are tough motherfukkers, and DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Well how come they haven't beaten the shit out of some illegals and sent them back to tell the other illegals not to go any further???  

I’m no police officer but last time I checked murder was illegal.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I’m no police officer but last time I checked murder was illegal.

Yeah, but it still happens every day. 

Look at Chicago, fifty shot every week.   :dunno:

43 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Don't you think some rotting bodies and skeletons, would make them think twice of crossing the border????

They find bodys all the time along the border they just don't talk about them.  All the time 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've seen vids of COYOTES paddling a boat full of illegals across the RIO.

Wouldn't it be fun to see a coyote's head explode from a sniper with a .308???

Many are paying off the border patrol. Most crooked law enforcement agency in America.  

I don’t doubt it.

plus, 
I’ve seen a President , when running months before, openly tell illegals to clood the border now. And then when becoming President, back off the tough policies. 

Fucking clownworld 🤡 

57 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Many are paying off the border patrol. Most crooked law enforcement agency in America.  

Nothing surprises me now, in America.  

A low vaccination state is having an outbreak? What? I thought this was only a mild respiratory illness? I thought hospitals weren’t overrun? I thought natural immunity was the best? I thought the “jab” was useless? I thought masks were useless?

I’m so confused right now.

0145E469-0779-4E4B-9F08-F4D38838ED24.png