Check your account email address ×

Black lives Matter

• Platinum Contributing Member

Kicking someone in the head when they are down already unconscious should be attempted murder.   I'm not talking about the swing or kick on its way shortly after the knockout occurs but when you pause and see them unconscious like this dude did and deliver another blow its pretty bad. 

Let's be clear....could have that last kick killed him?   Yes.   Would anyone be really surprised if it had?   Not really.    

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Kicking someone in the head when they are down already unconscious should be attempted murder.   I'm not talking about the swing or kick on its way shortly after the knockout occurs but when you pause and see them unconscious like this dude did and deliver another blow its pretty bad. 

Let's be clear....could have that last kick killed him?   Yes.   Would anyone be really surprised if it had?   Not really.    

That's how the nig nogs do it every time . Only surprise in this video is the guy was alone 95 ot of 100 times they attack in there pack 

This shit goes on EVERY FUKKIN DAY in America, you just don't know it. 

You fucking bastards that call me racist, I wish that black guy kicked you. 

You are a racist...if you aren't smart enough to know the difference between an inner city thug and the guy with his family at the local restaurant,  you are a racist.

We can discuss racial issues without being racist. We can even ask the question why are so many violent crimes committed by black men.  What makes you a racist is when you determine the answer is the color of their skin and not socioeconomic,  lack of a father figure in the home, lack of involvement of the parents in the education of the child etc...

If it's just about color...you are a racist. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

He’s 1000% racist. He knows it too. But he’s better ….”.TNW!!!Broads!!!!You are all faggots !!!!!,,,l”

Fucking clown 🤡 ololololololol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

You are a racist...if you aren't smart enough to know the difference between an inner city thug and the guy with his family at the local restaurant,  you are a racist.

We can discuss racial issues without being racist. We can even ask the question why are so many violent crimes committed by black men.  What makes you a racist is when you determine the answer is the color of their skin and not socioeconomic,  lack of a father figure in the home, lack of involvement of the parents in the education of the child etc...

If it's just about color...you are a racist. 

1 hour ago, CFM said:

He’s 1000% racist. He knows it too. But he’s better ….”.TNW!!!Broads!!!!You are all faggots !!!!!,,,l”

Fucking clown 🤡 ololololololol

LMAO!! You two weaklings were never cops. This is why you are so passive. Did that guy who the negro kicked, care about the negro's up-bringing!! No!! All he knew is that a negro attacked him UN-PROVOKED and kicked his head in!

I have said from day one that there are probably 74 year old black guys that can kick my ass, out run me, are better looking, have masters, and PHDs, and maybe even have a bigger Johnson. So, how does that make me racist, you ding-bats???

I'm just calling a spade, a spade. If ANY group is VIOLENT, I will call it out. I don't give a fuck that some black guy didn't have a good DADDY, and now is punching my head in!! 

Same as I don't give a fuck that China released COVID either accidentally or INTENTIONALLY................the end result is the same.....................THEY KILLED AMERICA!!

Something is up with you two fruit-cakes. You either know each other, or something. Maybe somebody told you who I am, that's why you won't accept my challenges. You're safe behind the keyboard, but you won't take it any further. Oh yeah, there's some connection, I just don't know what it is. 

Tell me who you are!! Stand up to me, don't hide like a couple of pussies!!

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Without question he should be charged with attempted murder.  An unbiased local prosecutor would have already filed the charges.  The criminals have noticed that there are no consequences to them behaving like barbarians.  More of this to come. Just great.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! You two weaklings were never cops. This is why you are so passive. Did that guy who the negro kicked, care about the negro's up-bringing!! No!! All he knew is that a negro attacked him UN-PROVOKED and kicked his head in!

I have said from day one that there are probably 74 year old black guys that can kick my ass, out run me, are better looking, have masters, and PHDs, and maybe even have a bigger Johnson. So, how does that make me racist, you ding-bats???

I'm just calling a spade, a spade. If ANY group is VIOLENT, I will call it out. I don't give a fuck that some black guy didn't have a good DADDY, and now is punching my head in!! 

Same as I don't give a fuck that China released COVID either accidentally or INTENTIONALLY................the end result is the same.....................THEY KILLED AMERICA!!

Something is up with you two fruit-cakes. You either know each other, or something. Maybe somebody told you who I am, that's why you won't accept my challenges. You're safe behind the keyboard, but you won't take it any further. Oh yeah, there's some connection, I just don't know what it is. 

Tell me who you are!! Stand up to me, don't hide like a couple of pussies!!

Says the coward who won't even tell anyone what his name is :lol:   STFU already.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Says the coward who won't even tell anyone what his name is :lol:   STFU already.

He's a fraud. All I asked for was a pic of $25,000.

Couldn't pull it off.

Just now, Snake said:

He's a fraud. All I asked for was a pic of $25,000.

Couldn't pull it off.

I get the impression he just sits around all day in his dirty underwear, wearing the keys off his old IBM XT computer, typing the same shit, day after day.  Just tedious....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I get the impression he just sits around all day in his dirty underwear, wearing the keys off his old IBM XT computer, typing the same shit, day after day.  Just tedious....

100%

Complete chaos here.  Replaced police chief with a public relations spokesman.   The streets & freeways are killing fields, now.   How can you even send officers into situations like this, where they are out gunned and numbered by a 100 to 1.   

46D64D00-70FA-44ED-983A-E5F53BA8B62D.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Complete chaos here.  Replaced police chief with a public relations spokesman.   The streets & freeways are killing fields, now.   How can you even send officers into situations like this, where they are out gunned and numbered by a 100 to 1.   

You do not.  Plain and simple.  It’s time we developed our own “no-go” zones….and disconnect emergency services from those areas.  They all got this.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yep and people think he's funny...... still   SMH

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You do not.  Plain and simple.  It’s time we developed our own “no-go” zones….and disconnect emergency services from those areas.  They all got this.

I have been saying that for awhile.  Keep them contained to a small area, wave white flag every couple of days, we are just here to scoop up the dead bodies and be on our way.  Now it is moving beyond those neighborhoods onto the freeways and best part of Detroit. They have completely lost control of the asylum. 

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

If Chief Craig doesn't unseat that cunt come election time I hope he goes back to DPD Chief.

"White left DPD in August 2020 when he was named Director of the Michigan Department of Civil Rights by the Michigan Civil Rights Commission and served as a member of Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s cabinet. White was tapped for that role because of his track record of civil rights leadership at DPD.

White, who is a state licensed mental health counselor, has stated his commitment to look after the well-being of officers on the force who face difficult daily challenges."

:flush:

Edited by Skidooski

Just now, Skidooski said:

If Chief Craig doesn't unseat that cunt come election time I hope he goes back to DPD Chief.

"White left DPD in August 2020 when he was named Director of the Michigan Department of Civil Rights by the Michigan Civil Rights Commission and served as a member of Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s cabinet. White was tapped for that role because of his track record of civil rights leadership at DPD.

White, who is a state licensed mental health counselor, has stated his commitment to look after the well-being of officers on the force who face difficult daily challenges."

:flush:

With knowing nothing about him,  I could tell his background. No common sense or leadership.  Him and Jen psaki would be interchangeable. Just spew bullshit you think is most popular.