Check your account email address ×

Black lives Matter

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Cold War said:

With knowing nothing about him,  I could tell his background. No common sense or leadership.  Him and Jen psaki would be interchangeable. Just spew bullshit you think is most popular. 

I had just looked him up myself. lol

Send in the counselors!!!!111   :suicide:

Can you imagine living in a city where you can’t even stop to put gas in your car,  where children are murdered in the streets with little to no concern, and you fight tooth and nail to keep it that way.  100%. Democrats control. 

7AFF9ACC-2BE0-44D1-BFCA-44B16DD215A0.jpeg

AE6CBB43-0A82-4263-999B-F27473C54B6D.jpeg

0DB9404E-C89B-4B19-8C08-7213EEFE1CA5.jpeg

41 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Can you imagine living in a city where you can’t even stop to put gas in your car,  where children are murdered in the streets with little to no concern, and you fight tooth and nail to keep it that way.  100%. Democrats control. 

7AFF9ACC-2BE0-44D1-BFCA-44B16DD215A0.jpeg

AE6CBB43-0A82-4263-999B-F27473C54B6D.jpeg

0DB9404E-C89B-4B19-8C08-7213EEFE1CA5.jpeg

Disgusting and getting worse.

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Disgusting and getting worse.

Up here too. Time after time our Liberal idiots in charge have turned down solid plans from the Conservatives on crime, gun control and the illegal gun trade but instead they go after legal hunters and farmers. The sad part is, the sheep buy right into it and think these measures will actually have an impact on crime and murders. :crazy:

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2021/04/23/gun-chase-toronto-shootings/

https://www.cbc.ca/cbcdocspov/features/gun-violence-by-the-numbers

• Like 1

On 8/10/2021 at 8:26 AM, DriftBusta said:

Says the coward who won't even tell anyone what his name is :lol:   STFU already.

I know who ratted me out. I know who told you who I am. 

On 8/11/2021 at 5:47 PM, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You just open fire on the fuckers. Mow them all down and leave the bodies for their friends to clean up. Sooner or later, they will get the message and stop their shit. 

Just found out a certain minority stole my buddies wifes new Q7 right out of the garage in broad daylight while she was sitting on her back porch.  Crashed it into a cop car and got away.  Its happening daily, and these are good neighborhoods. That's nice.  I would love nothing more than to see that happen.  The motorcycles that are being stolen and marauded around on city streets is off the charts too.