Check your account email address ×

Not to be concerned, everyone is Vaccinated

Joe Biden says 350 million Americans have been vaccinated – that’s 20 million more than the entire population

•  

Helen Elfer
Fri, August 6, 2021, 12:11 PM·2 min read

Joe Biden
46th and current president of the United States

Biden (Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.)

Biden (Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.)

President Joe Biden made quite the numerical error during a speech, as he told listeners 350 million Americans had already been vaccinated.

According to the latest census, released in April this year, the entire population of the United States is 331 million.

Mr Biden was delivering remarks about the July Jobs report from the White House when he made the comment on Friday.

- ADVERTISEMENT -

“This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. So we have to get more people vaccinated,” he said. Mr Biden paused briefly to check his notes, saying: “Well over – what’s the number again, I’ll remind myself – 350 million Americans have already been vaccinated. They’re doing fine.”

It’s possible Mr Biden had mistakenly referred to the number of vaccine doses administered in the United States, which is almost 350 million. The actual number of fully vaccinated Americans is 166 million, i.e. approximately half the population.

Anyone who has even a passing familiarity with Mr Biden’s career will know he is prone to verbal slip-ups. The president has even referred to himself in the past as “a gaffe machine”.

Just last week Mr Biden confused former presidents Donald Trump and Barack Obama in a speech to Mack Trucks assembly plant in Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley. He caught his own error, saying it had been a Freudian slip.

Mr Biden said: “Back in 2009, during the so-called Great Recession, the president asked me to be in charge of managing that piece, then-President Trump. Excuse me, Freudian slip, that was the last president. He caused the ... anyway, President Obama, when I was vice president.”

Commentators on social media speculated that Mr Biden might not know what a Freudian slip is.

Some of Mr Biden’s most infamous gaffes have been race-related.

Ahead of the 2020 election, he told Black radio host Charlamagne tha God “Well I’m telling you, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” a remark that offended many on both sides of the aisle.

“I shouldn’t have been such a wise guy,” Mr Biden later apologised: “I shouldn’t have been so cavalier.”

White House Press Secretary Jen Psasi revealed recently that the president’s team encourages him to avoid answering reporters off-the-cuff or making unscripted remarks.

“A lot of times we say, ‘Don’t take questions,’” Ms Psaki said, adding: “He’s going to do what he wants to do because he’s the president of the United States.”

• Platinum Contributing Member

Biden has been saying the dumbest shit for years and yet....poooof......He' now POTUS.

Proof positive we'll elect fucking idiots to the highest office

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Biden has been saying the dumbest shit for years and yet....poooof......He' now POTUS.

Proof positive we'll elect fucking idiots to the highest office

A finely crafted charade. Tulsi would have been 1000x better than brain dead bob or the ho.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

A finely crafted charade. Tulsi would have been 1000x better than brain dead bob or the ho.

Totally agree but would she wouldn't be the mindless puppet noodle brain that Biden is. So...she had to go

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

No one wants to comment on Trumps 100M dead without vaccine? What’s more outrageous, Biden quoting 350M vaccinated, or Trump quoting 100M dead?!?

My god.  It’s like you are from the past here!  :lol:

17 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

It's fun watching them downplay his declining  dementia 

It's finally a perfect example of how the president doesn't really run things. Problem is sleepy Joe can't sell bullshit like his predecessors because his mind is gone. 

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Zambroski said:

My god.  It’s like you are from the past here!  :lol:

Maybe he is related to Toolkit. Someone mentioned that when he started posting a month or so back. Only posts in Vax related threads and wants to argue constantly about Covid/Vax. Does AFJ have a third persona? It can't be MC he can barely manage one account. Maybe Barbie Hands?  :dunno: 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, akvanden said:

No one wants to comment on Trumps 100M dead without vaccine? What’s more outrageous, Biden quoting 350M vaccinated, or Trump quoting 100M dead?!?

Are you actually comparing the two?  Minnesota liberals are almost as bad as Wisconsin or NY liberals.

And yet, another vaccine warning. Anyone keeping track of how many there are now? With all these different warnings added up, anyone else wonder how they can keep repeating that the benefits outweigh the risks?

My gut tells me, pre-covid, if any medication or vaccine had this many warnings due to negative outcomes, it would be removed from the market.

Health Canada updates Pfizer vaccine label regarding very rare reports of Bell's palsy.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/health-canada-updates-pfizer-vaccine-label-regarding-very-rare-reports-of-bell-s-palsy-1.5537563

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you actually comparing the two?  Minnesota liberals are almost as bad as Wisconsin or NY liberals.

It’s kind of hard not to, isn’t it? Which one is more ridiculous?

23 hours ago, akvanden said:

Trump estimated....Biden was claiming a number already completed as fact.   Do you know the difference?

Maybe you also forget the Imperial-College of London's epidemiological models early on that everyone was using.   They predicted 2.75 million deaths in the US and UK which only account for about 5% of the worlds population and have great HC compared to much of the world.....was he that wrong?

Personally I think he was but there was some so called "scientific modeling" early on to back it up.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial-college/medicine/sph/ide/gida-fellowships/Imperial-College-COVID19-NPI-modelling-16-03-2020.pdf

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trump estimated....Biden was claiming a number already completed as fact.   Do you know the difference?

Maybe you also forget the Imperial-College of London's epidemiological models early on that everyone was using.   They predicted 2.75 million deaths in the US and UK which only account for about 5% of the worlds population and have great HC compared to much of the world.....was he that wrong?

Personally I think he was but there was some so called "scientific modeling" early on to back it up.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial-college/medicine/sph/ide/gida-fellowships/Imperial-College-COVID19-NPI-modelling-16-03-2020.pdf

Beat me to it.  I love these “whataboutisms” that don’t have any correlation in reality.

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Maybe he is related to Toolkit. Someone mentioned that when he started posting a month or so back. Only posts in Vax related threads and wants to argue constantly about Covid/Vax. Does AFJ have a third persona? It can't be MC he can barely manage one account. Maybe Barbie Hands?  :dunno: 

Tool kit’s gene pool is so thin you couldn’t skip a wheat thin across it.

I enjoy his banter as he has some discipline and doesn’t resort to calling everyone names right from the start in some type of Dunning-Kruger seizure attack.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm gonna just start referring to him as "TheOtherBarb".

I wonder what type of planet polluting product he may make?  That type of hypocrisy is hard to come by.  The defense of it by lying was just plain epic.  

“Thats not what I do…that’s not what we make!!!!!!!!!”

*post screenshot of website saying exactly the opposite.

”That written in simple terms to explain it.  You don’t understand it properly…it’s all scientific and stuff!!!”

:lol: