Check your account email address ×

Not to be concerned, everyone is Vaccinated

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Trump estimated....Biden was claiming a number already completed as fact.   Do you know the difference?

Maybe you also forget the Imperial-College of London's epidemiological models early on that everyone was using.   They predicted 2.75 million deaths in the US and UK which only account for about 5% of the worlds population and have great HC compared to much of the world.....was he that wrong?

Personally I think he was but there was some so called "scientific modeling" early on to back it up.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial-college/medicine/sph/ide/gida-fellowships/Imperial-College-COVID19-NPI-modelling-16-03-2020.pdf

Biden misspoke, Trump didn’t. Do you know the difference? 

How many posts on here stating deaths rates never rose, vaccines aren’t needed, natural immunity is best, etc etc. Let me recap a few threads currently going.

”scientific proof there was no pandemic in Canada”

”the worthless jab”

The CDC manipulated study the show covid vaccines as safe”

Germany’s largest newspaper apologizes for covid hysteria”

“Does anyone remember 7th grade science”

Yet, 100M deaths without? Strange.

You’re preaching to the choir when reporting to me the severity of Covid. Surprised no one else wanted to jump all over it and laugh it up. 100M deaths if not got the vaccine? No one?

But, not surprising.

24 minutes ago, akvanden said:

How many posts on here stating deaths rates never rose, vaccines aren’t needed, natural immunity is best, etc etc. Let me recap a few threads currently going.

”the worthless jab”

You’re preaching to the choir when reporting to me the severity of Covid. Surprised no one else wanted to jump all over it and laugh it up. 100M deaths if not got the vaccine? No one?

But, not surprising.

How's Sweden doing these days from an expert's point of view?

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, akvanden said:

”the worthless jab”

But, not surprising.

Misspoke is an occasional occurrence not what Biden does.  That man's one of two things.....suffering from age related cognitive decline or an idiot.   Which do you think it is?  

Oh we know your stance on COVID and the vaccine....I'd be surprised if you haven't already had multiple extra rounds of jab. :lol:  

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How's Sweden doing these days from an expert's point of view?

No clue, but if there’s a story that fits your narrative, I’m sure you’ll start a thread.

100M dead without the vaccine though. :pc:

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Misspoke is an occasional occurrence not what Biden does.  That man's one of two things.....suffering from age related cognitive decline or an idiot.   Which do you think it is?  

Oh we know your stance on COVID and the vaccine....I'd be surprised if you haven't already had multiple extra rounds of jab. :lol:  

Don’t know, but I guess we can make fun of him when he does.

You don’t want to take a stab at the 100M death figure?

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Don’t know, but I guess we can make fun of him when he does.

You don’t want to take a stab at the 100M death figure?

Already did from multiple ways and I also said he was wrong. 

You have to admit there were some pretty crazy predictions coming out early on. 

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Already did from multiple ways and I also said he was wrong. 

You have to admit there were some pretty crazy predictions coming out early on. 

Hey, I think his claim from just one week ago is pretty ridiculous too. Wonder if anyone will start a shaming thread.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Hey, I think his claim from just one week ago is pretty ridiculous too. Wonder if anyone will start a shaming thread.

Feel free.   Is responding to threads over and over again with your opinion somehow different than starting one for open discussion?  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Feel free.   Is responding to threads over and over again with your opinion somehow different than starting one for open discussion?  

It generally takes someone saying something outlandish before I like replying. I could create posts all day long about who’s in the hospital, who’s dying, etc, but I’d hate to be annoying….. ;)

• Haha 1