Check your account email address ×

Wow does Metallica suck shit live

Depends on the venue and sound quality in the arena/outdoors, and the sound quality of the film maker's electronics.

Edited by irv

I saw Metallica a couple times in the 90’s. Free tickets from work. Don’t think I’d go see them now. Washed up old farts.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Pfft ... best band ever live. 

one of the smarter posts you ever made

Was not a metalica fan really,  saw them because of the opening act and one of the greatest shows ever.  and Justice for All Tour 88+-

Seeing any of these old bands now is questionable IMO.  Def Leppard was going out with Crue and Poison and the only thing i could think of is how bad those singers have been on recent tours.  Odd that Brett Michaels seems to be the best in that group

Edited by Angry ginger

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

They fucking suck ass live because Lars couldn’t fill in adequately for a 7th grade garage band. He fucking sucks and ruins everything they do live.

Weird how horrible a drummer he is in a band like that. He does suck donkey balls on the drums. 

I saw Metallica at the Metrodome in Mpls back in the 90’s with Guns and Roses.  The coolest part of the entire show was a thunderstorm that was passing over the dome as they started playing Ride the Lightning.... it was so awesome watching lightning bolts streaking across the sky through the Teflon roof, even the band members were pointing it out to themselves as they were playing!

And yes, Rush was one of the best bands live, hands down.

Edited by Mag6240

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

I've seen a shit ton of band, from Huey Lewis to Bruce to AC/DC to Ozzy to Rush to.... too much to mention.

Best live band... bar none...

Agreed best live show hands down

Don’t care for anything after black album.

Black album ok.

just don’t care for Direction they went with their new music.

james voice just not like it was after he  lost it.

Saw Metallica back in the late 80's, Their sounds was shit. The best part of the concert was the woman that jumped on the sound guys riser and flashed the crowed.  lol.  

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

They fucking suck ass live because Lars couldn’t fill in adequately for a 7th grade garage band. He fucking sucks and ruins everything they do live.

He ruins Metallica for me. 

1 hour ago, snatchslayer said:

For me its his arrogant attitude.  Shit don't stink kinda thing 

I though it was about his drumming ability. I will never meet the guy so dont really care if he is an asshole or not. Just like the music for the most part.

Hell I would never listen to sprinstien if his politicks mattered to me. They dont so I listen

7 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

I saw Metallica at the Metrodome in Mpls back in the 90’s with Guns and Roses.  The coolest part of the entire show was a thunderstorm that was passing over the dome as they started playing Ride the Lightning.... it was so awesome watching lightning bolts streaking across the sky through the Teflon roof, even the band members were pointing it out to themselves as they were playing!

And yes, Rush was one of the best bands live, hands down.

I saw the same show in the University of South Carolina at WB Stadium. If I wanted to look I actually got a pic or 2 from it.

Faith No More opened.

Tidbit: Axel wanted Nirvana to open, but Cobain said screw.... also, this is the tour where Hetfield got burned on Fade to Black...