Check your account email address ×

If you got vaccinated you’re a Moron

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Guillain-Barré (Ghee-YAN Bah-RAY) syndrome (GBS) is a rare, autoimmune disorder in which a person's own immune system damages the nerves, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis. GBS can cause symptoms that last for a few weeks to several years.
Symptoms: Paresthesia; Muscle weakness

If true, it is almost weekly now that they come out with something new/untold before with these vaccines.

This is a good watch. Of course nary a word about on MSM.

https://www.facebook.com/claire.dyer1/posts/10159850410898296

• Gold Member

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/07/12/us/fda-warning-johnson-johnson-vaccine-nerve-syndrome.amp.html

Federal regulators concluded that the risk of developing the syndrome was low, and that the benefits of the vaccine still strongly outweigh it.

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do we think there might be a reason that a vaccine takes about 3-4 years of testing, before it's approved????  

It takes 8-10 years 

these have barely been tested. A vaccinologist broke down the testing they did on these vaccines. It was extremely preliminary. Some were even improper. The testing is really happening now em masse 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/07/12/us/fda-warning-johnson-johnson-vaccine-nerve-syndrome.amp.html

Federal regulators concluded that the risk of developing the syndrome was low, and that the benefits of the vaccine still strongly outweigh it.

Wonder what age demographic they’re using for comparison 

for example the vaccine would be more of a risk to children than the rones is 

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do we think there might be a reason that a vaccine takes about 3-4 years of testing, before it's approved????  

:news:

https://regenerativemc.com/thursday-4-8-2021-what-happened-in-the-animal-trials-for-mrna-vaccines/

An interesting fact to note is no animal study went beyond 56 days presumably because the immediate goal was to prove mRNA vaccines could mount a good immune response with little acute adverse effects.  Hence, we have no data even in animal studies as to long term adverse effects of mRNA vaccines.   mRNA vaccines are still considered experimental and people receiving these vaccines are part of the experiment.  Long term data is currently being collected until 2022. Bottom line is we don’t know the long term adverse effects. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i am not concerned and the whole family got it.  daughter did hers last Friday

Me neither. My network of friends, family and work associates has to be over 1000 who have been vaccinated. Outside of various reactions I have not heard of anything serious. And since all of the seniors got it first youd think they would be dropping like flies. 

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i am not concerned and the whole family got it.  daughter did hers last Friday

Keep an eye on her. Friends of ours wife had her second Pfizer vaccine a couple weeks ago and other than feeling tired for a few days everything was fine until the 5th day when her legs, below the knees, swelled up like balloons.

She was taken to the hospital and waited for over 3 hrs before she left when she felt the swelling coming down. For 4 days after she said she felt like she was going to die she was so sick.

Her 15, soon to be 16 yr son had the first shot and now she is scared shitless about him getting his second one, to which I said, then don't. She looked at me with a blank stare and said "But we're suppose too" :sad: I walked away as I knew I would likely say something that I regretted.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Keep an eye on her. Friends of ours wife had her second Pfizer vaccine a couple weeks ago and other than feeling tired for a few days everything was fine until the 5th day when her legs, below the knees, swelled up like balloons.

She was taken to the hospital and waited for over 3 hrs before she left when she felt the swelling coming down. For 4 days after she said she felt like she was going to die she was so sick.

Her 15, soon to be 16 yr son had the first shot and now she is scared shitless about him getting his second one, to which I said, then don't. She looked at me with a blank stare and said "But we're suppose too" :sad: I walked away as I knew I would likely say something that I regretted.  

Sounds like comorbidities... 

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Happened with a vaccine in 1976

Yeah the govt handled that one brilliantly.   40 million people vaccinated and one person died from that swine flu.  More than 30 from the vaccine and many times more got G-BS. 

Trust the govt eh MC. 

Mass vaccinations started in October, but within weeks reports started coming in of people developing Guillain-Barré syndrome, a paralyzing nerve disease, right after taking the shot. Within two months, 500 people were affected, and more than 30 died. Amid a rising uproar and growing public reluctance to risk the shot, federal officials abruptly canceled the program Dec. 16.

In the end, 40 million Americans were inoculated, and there was no epidemic. A later, more technically advanced examination of the virus revealed that it was nowhere near as deadly as the 1918 influenza virus. The only recorded fatality from swine flu itself was the unfortunate Pvt. Lewis.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

When you get a vaccine it’s supposed to stay at the injection site, and your immune system is supposed to pick it up and take it to the lymph nodes 

they know now for a fact that these new vaccines are translocating all over the body and they shouldn’t be 

1 hour ago, jdsky said:

MC say's get the vax....  That alone would be reason not to get it.

We're selfish for not getting the vax, according to the resident dumbass from Maine.  I guess I'll just have to find a way to sleep at night, knowing I'm selfish vs. being a f'ing moron like he is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

We're selfish for not getting the vax, according to the resident dumbass from Maine.  I guess I'll just have to find a way to sleep at night, knowing I'm selfish vs. being a f'ing moron like he is.

Selfish for decided what one should do for their own health and wellbeing. Sounds like the perfect time to be selfish.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Let’s no one in your family gets Covid……but wait that will never happen according to a guy on a internet sled site.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Let’s no one in your family gets Covid……but wait that will never happen according to a guy on a internet sled site.

Several of us in my family have had it ... my parents did not.  But they did get the jab, reluctantly.  Unlike you, I don't really care if people get it or not ... it's their choice.  And I'm not going to shame anyone for not getting it, because they have a brain and can use it to decide.  You though, you're just a mindless buffoon, doing what the good liberal narrative tells you to do.  Pretty sure the booster shot is gonna be the equivalent to eating a pile of dog shit, but you'll line up and do it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

easy to say if you're not liable and still have some for sale.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We all got Covid last year big fucking deal.

My 87 year old aunt just got it and had no issues.  Maybe people who live healthy lifestyles should not be lumped together with fat unhealthy fucks and chain smokers who are one step from the grave.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Several of us in my family have had it ... my parents did not.  But they did get the jab, reluctantly.  Unlike you, I don't really care if people get it or not ... it's their choice.  And I'm not going to shame anyone for not getting it, because they have a brain and can use it to decide.  You though, you're just a mindless buffoon, doing what the good liberal narrative tells you to do.  Pretty sure the booster shot is gonna be the equivalent to eating a pile of dog shit, but you'll line up and do it.

So as a usual Trumper fuck everyone else….lol