Check your account email address ×

No way will a NYC jury think THIS was a trivial offense….

No way will a NYC jury think THIS was a trivial offense: Alan Weisselberg
is alleged to have lied about his place of residence in order to avoid $238K in New York City taxes. 

Residents of NYC have to pay Federal income taxes AND state income taxes AND substantial NYC taxes. And no one enjoys that, but most people pay them anyway. 

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/20982368/new-york-v-trump-org-allen-weisselberg.pdf 

Additionally, Weisselberg concealed for years the fact that he was a resident of New 
York City
 who was required to pay New York City income taxes. During the period of the scheme, 
Weisselberg thereby evaded approximately $556,385 in federal taxes, approximately $106,568 in 
state taxes, and approximately $238,159 in New York City taxes, and he falsely claimed and 
received approximately $94,902 in federal tax refunds and approximately $38,222 in state tax 
refunds, to which he was not entitled.

But Cuomo will get a pass for killing all those in old age homes, if he hasn't already? Oh, yeah, what about those distracting sexual assault charges that have also disappeared from MSM? 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, irv said:

But Cuomo will get a pass for killing all those in old age homes, if he hasn't already? Oh, yeah, what about those distracting sexual assault charges that have also disappeared from MSM? 

Yeah that’s the same mr. Whatabout 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

He will pay the penalties and interst give up his NY state license and move to FL permanently . 

Until they go after his kids….then he will sing like a canary.

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ever notice in your deluded mind that the Dems can never do no wrong but if the Repub's jaywalk, it's a national breaking news?

A almost meaningless amount of money, in the big scheme of things, has you fired up but with a possible 15,000 people dead due to Cuomo's negligence, ignorance and stupidity, that gets a pass?? 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56091682 

Edited by irv
  • Thanks 1

This is not about Cuomo, or anyone else. 

None of that can be mentioned in a trial.

THIS IS ALL ABOUT ALAN WEASELBERG, AND THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION. 

DON'T EVEN MENTION ANYONE ELSE, IT IS IRRELEVANT. 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Murder or tax fraud yes you are correct not even close to the same level .

He will pay the penalty and interest and move to FL 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is not about Cuomo, or anyone else. 

None of that can be mentioned in a trial.

THIS IS ALL ABOUT ALAN WEASELBERG, AND THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION. 

DON'T EVEN MENTION ANYONE ELSE, IT IS IRRELEVANT. 

It is relivent because we are talking about a bullshit witch hunt over butt hurt . 225k in a multi million buck a yr operation.  Like has been said many times if they want you they will get you  

They will fight the car shit that is crap the apt shit may or may not get tossed if he can prove he used it for working out if when in the city . The residency is the one they will get him on . But all. Bullshit they don't care about and only using to attempt to get info on Trump just like the last time .

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

It is relivent because we are talking about a bullshit witch hunt over butt hurt . 225k in a multi million buck a yr operation.  Like has been said many times if they want you they will get you  

They will fight the car shit that is crap the apt shit may or may not get tossed if he can prove he used it for working out if when in the city . The residency is the one they will get him on . But all. Bullshit they don't care about and only using to attempt to get info on Trump just like the last time .

Atty. Ryder has spoken!! 

LMAO!!! Hey don't you have an apartment to clean out?

How the fuck can you even begin to think you know what they have on him!!

If they think they have him for TAX EVASION...........he's in serious trouble. 

If they can tie him into TRUMP,  Trump will be in big trouble.

I don't know if WEASEL will flip. I think he might if he's looking at serious time. He won't do anything until the last minute, then he'll try to save his ass. 

I'm more interested as to how in the fuck do cities get to charge you guys income taxes?

Property tax I understand, but income tax?

• Platinum Contributing Member

4 year investigation and this is it?? A fine and pay back some taxes with interest... Wonder how much more the investigation cost the city than what they are getting in return...:lol:

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

4 year investigation and this is it?? A fine and pay back some taxes with interest... Wonder how much more the investigation cost the city than what they are getting in return...:lol:

The political hatred they can feed their idiots was worth the money to them.  That’s how they figure things.

36 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I'm more interested as to how in the fuck do cities get to charge you guys income taxes?

You understand property tax?  I understand that the least other than it’s the one thing they can control and hang you on no matter what you do.  ALL TAXES ARE THEFT. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

and from what is owed it appears the rate is double the state income tax, gross.

You could go right down the list on guys that are doing the same thing!

It's a big game to these guys to see what they don't have to pay!If he wasn't in trump organization this wouldn't be be worth there time and it sure wouldn't be headline news!!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

No way will a NYC jury think THIS was a trivial offense: Alan Weisselberg
is alleged to have lied about his place of residence in order to avoid $238K in New York City taxes. 

Residents of NYC have to pay Federal income taxes AND state income taxes AND substantial NYC taxes. And no one enjoys that, but most people pay them anyway. 

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/20982368/new-york-v-trump-org-allen-weisselberg.pdf 

Additionally, Weisselberg concealed for years the fact that he was a resident of New 
York City
 who was required to pay New York City income taxes. During the period of the scheme, 
Weisselberg thereby evaded approximately $556,385 in federal taxes, approximately $106,568 in 
state taxes, and approximately $238,159 in New York City taxes, and he falsely claimed and 
received approximately $94,902 in federal tax refunds and approximately $38,222 in state tax 
refunds, to which he was not entitled.

Why didn't you cut and paste the first comment as well as the DU piece?

Here, allow me....

1. sounds like personal issues not related to trump or trump inc nt

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Atty. Ryder has spoken!! 

LMAO!!! Hey don't you have an apartment to clean out?

How the fuck can you even begin to think you know what they have on him!!

If they think they have him for TAX EVASION...........he's in serious trouble. 

If they can tie him into TRUMP,  Trump will be in big trouble.

I don't know if WEASEL will flip. I think he might if he's looking at serious time. He won't do anything until the last minute, then he'll try to save his ass. 

Looks from my screen that you're the one who thinks he's the attorney...

From the details in the article.  First taxes in NYC are probably way out of line and should be cut.

Then I want to know how he concealed the fact he was a resident of NYC?  How and where did he vote?  Where did he get mail?

FFS, don't you start to question some of these things before you just blindly believe the article?

42 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why didn't you cut and paste the first comment as well as the DU piece?

Here, allow me....

1. sounds like personal issues not related to trump or trump inc nt

I mean....can it be said any better?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You understand property tax?  I understand that the least other than it’s the one thing they can control and hang you on no matter what you do.  ALL TAXES ARE THEFT. 

Up here anyway, property tax pays for roads, garbage, snow clearing etc. I'm not happy how much it costs. You can change the rate you pay be living in a smaller house, or a cheaper community.

Income tax is easy to avoid, don't generate an income although starvation may be an issue.

1 minute ago, Voodoo said:

Up here anyway, property tax pays for roads, garbage, snow clearing etc. I'm not happy how much it costs. You can change the rate you pay be living in a smaller house, or a cheaper community.

Income tax is easy to avoid, don't generate an income although starvation may be an issue.

Annual property taxes are robbery for a government that cannot operate on a proper budget.....plain and simple.  Sales taxes should be the only tax....and only paid once.  This includes ALL property.

• Like 1