Check your account email address ×

How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?

How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?

• I'm a pathetic loser and want/need to get back on HCS - Joe is the best Community Manager on the planet !!!
    • Happy
    • Very Happy
    • Really Really Happy
    • Fucking Ecstatic

1 minute ago, Tommcat said:

i offered to line up with ricky in any distance he wanted, on any conditions, with timers, and he said no.

guess he was too busy with wolves and polar bears

He may have been completely out of THE clutch kit because of such high demand and supplying all the top race teams.

Alway laughed at him claiming to supply the race teams.  You have some very talented people on these race teams that do a lot of testing  but they go outside to a 3rd party for a clutch kit. Right 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tommcat said:

polaris sucks

Shut the fuck up. 

4 hours ago, mnstang said:

There was for sure some Polaris fuckery with the hot ECU dyno pull.

I don't think I ever claimed anything on the rides, I think there are enough willing cucks that if they get "invited", they will feel like a factory rider of sorts, or want to be invited back next year when there's 9% more durables and fun (insert bar graphs) and do the bidding without being asked.  

Easy now, you sound jealous. Let it go. It’s over. 

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

Shit ... he had so much stuff to laugh at, and the best part was he didn't even realize how laughable his responses were.  The one with him always answering his phone to help, and probably saving the guy's life because he could have been attacked by a polar bear was right near the top of the list.  That and his constant claims of being an Iron Dog sponsor ... which I guess, is true.  But thinking those guys can't clutch a sled without his kit?  Good grief :lol:

I don’t miss his non-stop arguments via pm over site “issues”. I think I gave up after just a couple of times of that shit. 

People just won’t let the “Polaris runs HCS” shit die. Jesus. I can honestly say that the one contact that I made at Polaris via the Axys ride even commented to me that Polaris was going to pull the plug on asking people from HCS to come ride sleds because of all that talk. It worked. Funny how two hardcore Cat people turned down going just because they couldn’t be caught riding a Polaris sled on Polaris’ terms. :lol:

Eh, whatever. It was a great once in a lifetime chance. Besides, had I not gone, I would have never gotten my ass chewed out trail side by Bobby for delaying his feeding time. :roflcrying:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I don’t miss his non-stop arguments via pm over site “issues”. I think I gave up after just a couple of times of that shit. 

Ahh yes, I forgot about the pissing and moaning how he was gonna leave HCS because of the dude that was selling bushings & that Rick had bushings to sell (but never did list them).  I think you and I, as well as a few others, called him out on it and basically said .... "Leave then" ... only to see him back after a very short time.  Tricky Ricky has/had quite the operation going (in his mind).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Doug said:

He may have been completely out of THE clutch kit because of such high demand and supplying all the top race teams.

Alway laughed at him claiming to supply the race teams.  You have some very talented people on these race teams that do a lot of testing  but they go outside to a 3rd party for a clutch kit. Right 🤣

no race team buys clutch kits

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Ahh yes, I forgot about the pissing and moaning how he was gonna leave HCS because of the dude that was selling bushings & that Rick had bushings to sell (but never did list them).  I think you and I, as well as a few others, called him out on it and basically said .... "Leave then" ... only to see him back after a very short time.  Tricky Ricky has/had quite the operation going (in his mind).

he threatened to leave hcs every other week, and never came through on that either.

i liked when his kid pretended to be a buying customer of his and was giving his unbiased opinion of tricky ricky. but wasnt smart enough to log on from different computers than rick

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Somehow lost in all the Ricky talk, who was the Cat guy from upstate New York that got banned?  His lunacy was top notch, right in there with Ramstad and F7 Joe, minus the poetry.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Somehow lost in all the Ricky talk, who was the Cat guy from upstate New York that got banned?  His lunacy was top notch, right in there with Ramstad and F7 Joe, minus the poetry.

Good old StinkiPinki

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Good old StinkiPinki

LOL - that's the one.  And he bought a Barney the best looking Cat since the Prowlers! :lol:

He really got under the Poo loving mod's skin - then got the boot!  :lmao:

Curious how many Polaris loving instigators have been booted from the site.  There were plenty of Cat-a-holics that got kicked out during my tenure.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

StinkiPinki actually saw what was going down when we where getting banned, saw the injustice, got himself banned sticking up for everyone, and cane here for a bit.

I battled him on HCS  like Clown 550 here . He lost control of himself ss bad and as quick as Clown 550 does. But we banded together over that.

That was cool.

Edited by CFM

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

LOL - that's the one.  And he bought a Barney the best looking Cat since the Prowlers! :lol:

He really got under the Poo loving mod's skin - then got the boot!  :lmao:

Curious how many Polaris loving instigators have been booted from the site.  There were plenty of Cat-a-holics that got kicked out during my tenure.

Stinki = Amstech    He's a good egg (despite the green tint in his eyes! LOL)   If I remember correctly, I think he was initially banned on HCS by Tommcat's ban hammer ... Yamaha blood, I think?  Anyway, yeah - he could get a pretty good rise out of the Polaris faithful.  As far as Polaris faithful to receive the boot, there were plenty but the biggest names were probably Bigfuse and Brock (even though they'll claim to have asked to be removed).  I wish I could still see the back access panel on HCS to see the banned user's list ... there were some pretty entertaining names on it way back when.

10 hours ago, Tommcat said:

i offered to line up with ricky in any distance he wanted, on any conditions, with timers, and he said no.

guess he was too busy with wolves and polar bears

He fucking hated you….and your battles had me cracking up.  I remember something about you telling him that “nobody cares about his race wins in the backyard of Toad Fuck, Maine.” :lol:

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Was it “Thunderdragon” or “Alsled”?

5 hours ago, CFM said:

StinkiPinki actually saw what was going down when we where getting banned, saw the injustice, got himself banned sticking up for everyone, and cane here for a bit.

I battled him on HCS  like Clown 550 here . He lost control of himself ss bad and as quick as Clown 550 does. But we banded together over that.

That was cool.

LMAO!! You battle no one, you meat-slapper. Get the fuck off my site, you fukkin light-weight.  Fuck off, and die.  :bigfinger:

5 hours ago, CFM said:

That was cool.

Go back to HCS, you scum-bag!!!   :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Was it “Thunderdragon” or “Alsled”?

2 classis members.

Thunderdragon  "I ride Tug Hill every weekend"  and the sled review was written by "Industry experts"

Al had more dyno time on his sled and wrecking shit than riding it.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Doug said:

2 classis members.

Thunderdragon  "I ride Tug Hill every weekend"  and the sled review was written by "Industry experts"

Al had quite the selection of crescent wrenches too, for such a high end sled wrencher, iirc. 

12 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Al had quite the selection of crescent wrenches too, for such a high end sled wrencher, iirc. 

He also had about 8 different pair of cheater glasses hanging from his tool board.

7 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

That pic was just too much.  A 12 piece row of imperial on the top,, a 12 of metric on bottom.  :lol:

He would have gotten less crap if he’d just opted for some anal lube in the background instead.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Doug said:

2 classis members.

Excuse me Doug, but it's Thug Hill.