How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?

How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?

• I'm a pathetic loser and want/need to get back on HCS - Joe is the best Community Manager on the planet !!!
    • Happy
    • Very Happy
    • Really Really Happy
    • Fucking Ecstatic

41 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Take your week ass tekvest thread the fuck on outta here. We CLEARLY need a thread about hand signal use first. 

How about a what brand of studs and what pattern thread? 

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Take your week ass tekvest thread the fuck on outta here. We CLEARLY need a thread about hand signal use first. 

How about a "Which sled should I buy?" and 82 Doo, 83 Poo or a 82 Cat........lol

Remember when the first Poo 840s started blowing up and Indy Dan tore into one... and the mega thread ensued that finally got shut down in the GDF?  

Be honest with us... did Polaris ask for it to be stopped?

The Hitler meme was the best, along with wolves and polar bears.

https://www.captiongenerator.com/1249802/Hitler-finds-out-about-the-Polaris-850

:lol:

:lol:

Honestly, I remember some of the funniest threads coming after the Axys introduction.  Poo guys we’re all aflutter!  Oh my god!  

“This is faster than a Cat Turbo!!!!  :lmao: 

Man, some serious good times on HCS back in those days.

The only request Polaris ever asked of HCS was to pull leaked photos of whatever year it was when pics were out there & the official release announcement hadn't been made.  People (Cat guys) really thought Polaris was pulling the strings on HCS but they never were & I still feel like there was a bit of of envy because Polaris was actually listening to people on the forum (color changes in 2015, as an example ... as well as some other feedback on the AXYS chassis in later years).  Not to mention, the multiple "sponsored" rides that happened ... it was funny listening to some of you bitch about cherry picking brand loyal guys who would do nothing but suck off the balls of Polaris.  Yet we invited people like Jester, Woolie, Ashley, and even Tommcat was invited (but turned it down).

As far as the thread that was mentioned, I don't remember 100% but I'm fairly certain it started off as an AXYS specific thread & was attempting to stay more specific ... but as all GDF stuff goes it started going off the rails.  So we merged it into an existing thread in the AXYS forum.  Maybe I'm thinking of another one, I dunno.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

The only request Polaris ever asked of HCS was to pull leaked photos of whatever year it was when pics were out there & the official release announcement hadn't been made.  People (Cat guys) really thought Polaris was pulling the strings on HCS but they never were & I still feel like there was a bit of of envy because Polaris was actually listening to people on the forum (color changes in 2015, as an example ... as well as some other feedback on the AXYS chassis in later years).  Not to mention, the multiple "sponsored" rides that happened ... it was funny listening to some of you bitch about cherry picking brand loyal guys who would do nothing but suck off the balls of Polaris.  Yet we invited people like Jester, Woolie, Ashley, and even Tommcat was invited (but turned it down).

As far as the thread that was mentioned, I don't remember 100% but I'm fairly certain it started off as an AXYS specific thread & was attempting to stay more specific ... but as all GDF stuff goes it started going off the rails.  So we merged it into an existing thread in the AXYS forum.  Maybe I'm thinking of another one, I dunno.

polaris sucks

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

polaris sucks

Sucks up turbo Cats with THE Northstar clutch kit.  One single clutch kit fits any and all conditions and applications.  👍

• Haha 2

That's why it's going to be nearly impossible to get this site going like HCS.  Just not enough sledder's or even wanna-be sledder's over here.  The only battles on this site are over politics which get's old fast unless you are just soft headed.

• Like 1

There was for sure some Polaris fuckery with the hot ECU dyno pull.

I don't think I ever claimed anything on the rides, I think there are enough willing cucks that if they get "invited", they will feel like a factory rider of sorts, or want to be invited back next year when there's 9% more durables and fun (insert bar graphs) and do the bidding without being asked.  

1 hour ago, Tommcat said:

polaris sucks

ARCTIC CAT BLOWS

40 minutes ago, jdsky said:

That's why it's going to be nearly impossible to get this site going like HCS.  Just not enough sledder's or even wanna-be sledder's over here.  The only battles on this site are over politics which get's old fast unless you are just soft headed.

I agree ... despite the "Sledder" portion of this site's name, it's is more about the daily political battles and throwing shots at one another.  Maybe as the season gets closer, and busier with sled stuff, things will pick up a little?  But I have no doubt we'll never see the level of sled talk that HCS had.

• Like 1

Shit ... he had so much stuff to laugh at, and the best part was he didn't even realize how laughable his responses were.  The one with him always answering his phone to help, and probably saving the guy's life because he could have been attacked by a polar bear was right near the top of the list.  That and his constant claims of being an Iron Dog sponsor ... which I guess, is true.  But thinking those guys can't clutch a sled without his kit?  Good grief :lol:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Shit ... he had so much stuff to laugh at, and the best part was he didn't even realize how laughable his responses were.  The one with him always answering his phone to help, and probably saving the guy's life because he could have been attacked by a polar bear was right near the top of the list.  That and his constant claims of being an Iron Dog sponsor ... which I guess, is true.  But thinking those guys can't clutch a sled without his kit?  Good grief :lol:

Don't forget the Pro stock 600 twin cleaning up all the way into the 1000 PS class.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, racerdave said:

Don't forget the Pro stock 600 twin cleaning up all the way into the 1000 PS class.

Another good one is his claim when people would call Polaris for clutch help Polaris would tell the caller to call Northstar.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

I really enjoyed the Northstar Rick meltdown with the 850.  Especially posting the quotes later, that was pure gold.

That one was good, I admit. Lost his mind.