How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?

How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?

• I'm a pathetic loser and want/need to get back on HCS - Joe is the best Community Manager on the planet !!!
    • Happy
    • Very Happy
    • Really Really Happy
    • Fucking Ecstatic

Haven’t gotten the ban yet so…….  Joe sucks and has ruined one of the best places for info for new and old sleds.

I’ve gotten sleds based on some of yours pms on questions when searching for a new sled.  That’s a thing you can’t get anywhere else on a forum, honest, no bullshit opinion.  

fuck hcs,joe and The rest of the cum dumpsters 

• Like 2

How happy?  That’s weird I guess.  I just don’t care and don’t miss it…at all.  A chinless libtwat has taken it over and there will be no more fun….just peace and togetherness in but another liberal echo chamber.

Also, the quality of sledder has gone down over the years incrementally.  When the advice of “take it to your dealer” starts to become a normal reply……fat tire bikers are dabbling in motorsports.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

They go together like Peas & Carrots.............. The Faces of Verticalscope................. :lol2:

No Fussing, No Cussing, No Name Calling............. It's in the terms of use agreement......... :lol:

PUBLIC SAFETY ENDORSES JOE “PISH” PISHGAR  665562093_PitGrunt2.jpg.619e3c8f2ae752d67a92966a525d8c3b.jpg

• Like 1

I'm kind of surprised at how much I really don't miss it ... and I'm certainly in a WGAF mode at this point, seeing how it's changed since the mass exodus from the Pisser.  It's basically DooTalk now, which is pathetic.  I'll miss the sled related banter in the GDF between the Cat faithful and the non Cat faithful and some of the model specific stuff.  But all in all, zero sleep lost with how things played out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

I'm kind of surprised at how much I really don't miss it ... and I'm certainly in a WGAF mode at this point, seeing how it's changed since the mass exodus from the Pisser.  It's basically DooTalk now, which is pathetic.  I'll miss the sled related banter in the GDF between the Cat faithful and the non Cat faithful and some of the model specific stuff.  But all in all, zero sleep lost with how things played out.

Skioutty is now HCS Admin and DooTalk Admin, I haven't looked to see if someone unbanned Pit Cunts on HCS yet....... :lol:

calvinhcs.gif.2f3fec8b1cb2641edb39de5a4435f04e.gif 

27 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

I could give to shits about any of these forums anymore.

This is the right attitude for all social media because this is not the real world.  But, there’s no reason to be bitter about it.  I enjoy it where I can but, it’s not that big of a deal to me to leave it behind either.

HCS just became something I can leave behind.  I’m not going to be be stifled or censored because people have baby feelings about some random subject.  I can live and abide by any rules but, I’m not going to let any overzealous mod decide what my opinion can be because it differs from theirs.  This is why I left DT behind years ago.

I see that hcs has gone past dt nowadays.   I’ve never seen a post pulled other then on hcs lately. 
dt has its place, plenty of good info and people on that site, regardless of how one wants to feel about it. I’ve gave my number out to plenty of people on that site and hcs years ago when i thought I could help. Pay if forward type of deal in a sense when others did the same. 
Hcs went south and seems to be the new, worse, bullshit of all bullshit censorship type of sites. 
it’s about the money (vs) they can bring in and not about the sport and the info a forum was once about.   It’s like anything else that corporate ruins 

9 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

They go together like Peas & Carrots.............. The Faces of Verticalscope................. :lol2:

No Fussing, No Cussing, No Name Calling............. It's in the terms of use agreement......... :lol:

PUBLIC SAFETY ENDORSES JOE “PISH” PISHGAR  665562093_PitGrunt2.jpg.619e3c8f2ae752d67a92966a525d8c3b.jpg

Hmm

uncle_fester_lamp_.jpg

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Bontz said:

Bingo, what he said :thumbsup:

I miss HCS from a long time ago. There hasn’t been people there with enough tech smarts for years, other than Excursion PSD and he’s probably going to vacate that place pretty quick I imagine. That’s what got me there and then that, along with the friendships I made, kept me there. It was fun while it lasted and while I miss talking tech about one of my favorite hobbies, it is what it is. 

• Like 1

Yup i miss it and up to the other year too. Not since community organizer came rolling in obviously.

I love motorsports tech, and miss the sled tech.

If it makes you happy I think you have other issues.  Like caring about the internet too much.

I recently browsed over there.  I still like good tech related topics and the reading and info sharing and this site doesn't really have that at all.  HCS still has some decent snowmobile talk, thats why I ever went there in the beginning, I lived only in the Arctic Cat forums for the first ten years or so before degenerating into the general discussion areas.  I haven't looked in the hcs gdf and don't really care to.

Threads like this do give off a real sour grapes vibe/pathetic kind of vibe.  Especially because we're in a sub forum on a different website titled "HCS general forum"

Edited by mnstang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bontz said:

I tried sticking it out thinking most would come back, I saw they banned Jimmy and commented I needed to hang out more often and had that post deleted. Now everything is so vanilla, you almost have to laugh how over the top nice everyone is acting.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I tried sticking it out thinking most would come back, I saw they banned Jimmy and commented I needed to hang out more often and had that post deleted. Now everything is so vanilla, you almost have to laugh how over the top nice everyone is acting.  

They deleted that ? Lol.

And you missed jimmy snacks ? Odd, but that’s your choice. :wink lol

9 minutes ago, CFM said:

They deleted that ? Lol.

And you missed jimmy snacks ? Odd, but that’s your choice. :wink lol

jimmy Ramstad, I was curious what he did that got him banned but they must have deleted his posts.

23 hours ago, Zambroski said:

How happy?  That’s weird I guess.  I just don’t care and don’t miss it…at all.  A chinless libtwat has taken it over and there will be no more fun….just peace and togetherness in but another liberal echo chamber.

Also, the quality of sledder has gone down over the years incrementally.  When the advice of “take it to your dealer” starts to become a normal reply……fat tire bikers are dabbling in motorsports.

:lol:  

9 hours ago, airflite1 said:

'Sup Airflite!??  :bc:

I tried also and outlasted every other Mod but in the end, my moistness for that fucking twatted idiot just reached overflow and, well.......

8 hours ago, airflite1 said:

jimmy Ramstad, I was curious what he did that got him banned but they must have deleted his posts.

Ramstad got banned LOL.  Maybe him and Crazy Joe can team up now

30 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Time to come out of the closet, George ... we all know you love DooTalk :lol:

If there is a gay sledding site, DT has to be real close.  The amount of back slapping and cum gurgling between Doo owners over there is just gross.  Ewwww.

Ramstad got banned?  Oh please tell me someone has the back story on that one!! LOL    If I had to place a wager, I'd guess he was triggered in a GDF thread that was probably bashing Cat/Textron.  I wish he'd join FS :stirthepot:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Ramstad got banned?  Oh please tell me someone has the back story on that one!! LOL    If I had to place a wager, I'd guess he was triggered in a GDF thread that was probably bashing Cat/Textron.  I wish he'd join FS :stirthepot:

Can somebody send up a signal for him?

EACC1B74-B926-452A-8F73-C30D1C8D0B26.gif

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I don't think anyone really knows for sure but he just disappeared (along with a bunch of his posts) from a thread discussing Yamaha's future.  What was priceless is that it was in the Cat specific forums he just could not take members posting negative shit about cat in his safe haven. 

As usual his replies turn into bashing members that are not cat fanatics.  Name calling is now strictly forbidden even in the GDF.  I received warnings for using the word dumstad in a couple of posts in that same thread.  The fucktard had over 2000 posts in less than 5 months and all of them total nonsense.  Not a surprise as members like him were tossed from dootalk and now hcs has the exact same type of moderation.  

He may have to join FS as he may be running out of places to post his undying love for everything cat.