How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?

How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?

• I'm a pathetic loser and want/need to get back on HCS - Joe is the best Community Manager on the planet !!!
    • Happy
    • Very Happy
    • Really Really Happy
    • Fucking Ecstatic

2 minutes ago, jdsky said:

I don't think anyone really knows for sure but he just disappeared (along with a bunch of his posts) from a thread discussing Yamaha's future.  What was priceless is that it was in the Cat specific forums he just could not take members posting negative shit about cat in his safe haven. 

As usual his replies turn into bashing members that are not cat fanatics.  Name calling is now strictly forbidden even in the GDF.  I received warnings for using the word dumstad in a couple of posts in that same thread.  The fucktard had over 2000 posts in less than 5 months and all of them total nonsense.  Not a surprise as members like him were tossed from dootalk and now hcs has the exact same type of moderation.  

He may have to join FS as he may be running out of places to post his undying love for everything cat.  

We need him and Tricky Rickey here.  I miss those brand bashing threads.

• Haha 2

I like rooting for the underdog during those shit shows it's easy to gang pile on one guy it's not as easy to stand up against the mob.. no matter who is right or wrong (and when it comes to opinions it's not about right/wrong)  And as much as you guys make fun of ramstad, it seems like everyone else attacking him are pretty upset and he is not.  So who is actually the fool?

59 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I like rooting for the underdog during those shit shows it's easy to gang pile on one guy it's not as easy to stand up against the mob.. no matter who is right or wrong (and when it comes to opinions it's not about right/wrong)  And as much as you guys make fun of ramstad, it seems like everyone else attacking him are pretty upset and he is not.  So who is actually the fool?

Let's not kid ourselves ... :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

Yea but it made for good enertainment!

It was but facts always shut the guy up, badly.

he is the alone reason cat hasn’t changed since 2012 I believe. 

if he changed to doo, my god the entertainment factory that would bring. 

thought he was going to mod hcs a few months ago, fit the new profile of I’ll take it and say yes 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I swear the guy was a dupe just there to fish on the Cat haters. 

LOL, no... He's also on Arctic Insider and a person I'd trust actually has met him at XC races.  He's the most brand blind person I've seen online, and I've seen far too many of them.

It is rather funny/pathetic that we have a dedicated format here to complain about HCS which is over utilized to complain about HCS rather than having fun in the GDF like we used to which was primary brand bashing and (LOL) more informative than the dedicated forums.

Breaking news and fun discussions... the GDF was the place to go.   Seems like here during the off season it's mainly folks ranting about something which won't change and most of us should wash our hands of.

Get more disgruntled HCS'rs here... 😂

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

LOL, no... He's also on Arctic Insider and a person I'd trust actually has met him at XC races.  He's the most brand blind person I've seen online, and I've seen far too many of them.

It is rather funny/pathetic that we have a dedicated format here to complain about HCS which is over utilized to complain about HCS rather than having fun in the GDF like we used to which was primary brand bashing and (LOL) more informative than the dedicated forums.

Breaking news and fun discussions... the GDF was the place to go.   Seems like here during the off season it's mainly folks ranting about something which won't change and most of us should wash our hands of.

Get more disgruntled HCS'rs here... 😂

Man…there were some great years on HCS between the Madcatters and Poolaiders.  I mean just gold with some serious panty bunching on both sides!  :lol:
I remember Krom really getting stuck in the craw of some red machiners time after time.  “2laps” and “Stang” too. Of course, I’d like to think I had some losing sleep after logging off in anger also. 
It’s be hard to say that “Bigfuss” wasn’t the ultimate instigator of the greenies.  Whew…he could sure get some tighty whities all hamocked up!  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Man…there were some great years on HCS between the Madcatters and Poolaiders.  I mean just gold with some serious panty bunching on both sides!  :lol:
I remember Krom really getting stuck in the craw of some red machiners time after time.  “2laps” and “Stang” too. Of course, I’d like to think I had some losing sleep after logging off in anger also. 
It’s be hard to say that “Bigfuss” wasn’t the ultimate instigator of the greenies.  Whew…he could sure get some tighty whities all hamocked up!  

How many forums have had to create a specific subforum just for one specific instigator?  😂

Krom deserves some sort of award for not only stirring the Poo-crew but the moderaters that gave him his own room, then (LMAO) took it away.

good times 😃

• Like 1

On 6/29/2021 at 10:31 AM, Tommcat said:

i would be all for slick rick coming here so i can abuse him some more

I'm with Tommy and have an unlimited supply of wolf/polar bear and Arctic Cat hood removal cracks in the arsenal.

20 hours ago, mnstang said:

So who is actually the fool?

Jim Ramstad, duh.

Before him was Joe and that dipshit from upstate New York.

You know, the folks you root for. :lol2:

https://youtu.be/ZZvT2r828QY

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

The only purpose of HCS was to further ignite the Ramstad of the hour.  Now that they are seemingly all gone the site is pointless.  Good riddance....although the hardened liver part of my body will have urges to go make fun of some other moron.

• Like 1

Krom was to Us Pootards as mainecat is to us  republicans. Thread start after thread start ......lololol

Edited by CFM

So, as far as tech, on the Poo side, pockets and excursionPsd, along with some others if course, but those two mainly, provided my favorite stuff.

7 hours ago, CFM said:

Krom was to Us Pootards as mainecat is to us  republicans. Thread start after thread start ......lololol

Except he’s a pretty knowledgeable mofo.  I’ve spoken with him several times and I could easily put him in the top ten of HCS’ers that know what the fuck they are talking about.

MC doesn’t know a fucking thing about anything.

6 hours ago, CFM said:

So, as far as tech, on the Poo side, pockets and excursionPsd, along with some others if course, but those two mainly, provided my favorite stuff.

I loved reading those Poo “tech” threads.  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeh, when i started reading Krom stuff he had stipped being in AC tech publicly on HCS.

Your Poo tech lmao was obviously Northstar Rick. I drive by his place few times a month to grocery shop or etc. I need to stop by sometime to see how he is screwed together in person. Lol. 

Edited by CFM

12 minutes ago, CFM said:

Yeh, when i started reading Krom stuff he had stipped being in AC tech publicly on HCS.

Your Poo tech lmao was obviously Northstar Rick. I drive by his place few times a month to grocery shop or etc. I need to stop by sometime to see how he is screwed together in person. Lol. 

I think Ricky knows some stuff for sure.  I certainly wouldn’t put him in the retard “tuner” category.  It’s just he presents himself that way.  Like not being able to figure out how to get the hood off an AC (how many  of you remember that golden thread :lmao:).  That really doesn’t lend itself to somebody that has a super good bead on sled tech….and I’m sure as fuck not taking clutching advice from somebody that posts that shit.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2021 at 7:46 AM, Zambroski said:

I think Ricky knows some stuff for sure.  I certainly wouldn’t put him in the retard “tuner” category.  It’s just he presents himself that way.  Like not being able to figure out how to get the hood off an AC (how many  of you remember that golden thread :lmao:).  That really doesn’t lend itself to somebody that has a super good bead on sled tech….and I’m sure as fuck not taking clutching advice from somebody that posts that shit.

or the time he told me that I needed to look at Kody Kamm's helix on his sled because they were running his clutching... lmao 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

or the time he told me that I needed to look at Kody Kamm's helix on his sled because they were running his clutching... lmao 

Wasn’t he also running “his clutching” on a team or two in the ID also?  I wonder if they had their helix’s set to side “A” or “B”.  :lol:

Hey, BTW, I saw a 2019 Sx with the engine removed and a 800 ctec that went with it for sale on FB.  Clearly he started a project he wasn’t prepared for plus, doesn’t the 2019 chassis require some modification to fit the 800 mil?  I’m relatively sure I’m going to be doing this project in the fall.  Not positive tho.

Personally, after Krom went off the deep end, I could care less if he knew all there was to know about sleds. 

There were a few Polaris guys that knew their stuff but they all but left HCS almost completely alone over 10 years ago.