How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?

How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?

• I'm a pathetic loser and want/need to get back on HCS - Joe is the best Community Manager on the planet !!!
    • Happy
    • Very Happy
    • Really Really Happy
    • Fucking Ecstatic

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Wasn’t he also running “his clutching” on a team or two in the ID also?  I wonder if they had their helix’s set to side “A” or “B”.  :lol:

Hey, BTW, I saw a 2019 Sx with the engine removed and a 800 ctec that went with it for sale on FB.  Clearly he started a project he wasn’t prepared for plus, doesn’t the 2019 chassis require some modification to fit the 800 mil?  I’m relatively sure I’m going to be doing this project in the fall.  Not positive tho.

The chassis is the same from 18/19 - the changes that year was in the suspension. 

I still haven't got the call on the sx's that I had lined up , I need to reach out and find out what the hell hes doing lol 

• Gold Member

no but seriously, this place seems to be what hcs was 15 years ago. 

how can you have a legit snowmobile site that has yamaha guys on it and not allow homophobic slurs?

fucking china. sickening.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, fortune46x said:

The chassis is the same from 18/19 - the changes that year was in the suspension. 

I still haven't got the call on the sx's that I had lined up , I need to reach out and find out what the hell hes doing lol 

Sleds look awfully thin to snag right now.  

On 7/1/2021 at 6:05 AM, Zambroski said:

I loved reading those Poo “tech” threads.  :lol:

how difficult is to to replace a relay... really?

On 7/1/2021 at 7:46 AM, Zambroski said:

I think Ricky knows some stuff for sure.  I certainly wouldn’t put him in the retard “tuner” category.  It’s just he presents himself that way.  Like not being able to figure out how to get the hood off an AC (how many  of you remember that golden thread :lmao:).  That really doesn’t lend itself to somebody that has a super good bead on sled tech….and I’m sure as fuck not taking clutching advice from somebody that posts that shit.

my favorite threads with Rick were the ones where folks would get him and his kid both fired up... 

also, F7 Joe... man, the poetry and squabbles with BattleStorm were fabulous. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how difficult is to to replace a relay... really?

my favorite threads with Rick were the ones where folks would get him and his kid both fired up... 

also, F7 Joe... man, the poetry and squabbles with BattleStorm were fabulous. 

I mean, I get that if you don’t know….you just don’t know but, the basic questions that can easily be answered using the manual just started to wear thin on me.  I just avoided commenting on it…especially when basic question answers went on for 90 posts?  Jesus!

When the answers started to become, “Take it back to your dealer and cry.”  I knew the site was flailing.  The four year warranties and “easy monthly payments” are getting people into motorsports that just probably shouldn’t be.

Meh, whatever.  

5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Wow. Ok. Well then, after all that over just ski shims, I’m not sure if I want to ask how to set track tension then……

once you have all that sorted out might you assist me in selecting the proper bar riser height and with a warm set of handguards that sit a foot or more above the windshield?

7 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Wow. Ok. Well then, after all that over just ski shims, I’m not sure if I want to ask how to set track tension then……

Fuck, I was gonna ask about the “best” studding pattern.  Not anymore!!!  Damn.

Can someone put out the Bat Signal and get "The Chemist" over here ASAP?  I have a jug of Amsoil sitting on the shelf I'd like to debate the quality of compared to Legend oil.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

Can someone put out the Bat Signal and get "The Chemist" over here ASAP?  I have a jug of Amsoil sitting on the shelf I'd like to debate the quality of compared to Legend oil.

I hide that thread years ago on HCS....... lol

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

I hide that thread years ago on HCS....... lol

That thread was worth HOURS of entertainment.....

BTW, I had saved a link to his Google doc years ago! And I clicked on it, and it is still there!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Og4VsEYfmXw_hjFDRULS1Wi5gUEjannKI6jVRs-M5Lw/edit?hl=en_US&hl=en_US#gid=0

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You sure post on HCS a lot for not being gay.  Not sure I believe you...though i wish you were ...

all jiokes aside, i did not know this was a thing or i would have been here long ago.

Edited by ZR800efi

On 7/7/2021 at 6:58 AM, Zambroski said:

Fuck, I was gonna ask about the “best” studding pattern.  Not anymore!!!  Damn.

On 7/7/2021 at 7:13 AM, Bontz said:

Can we please get a Tekvest thread going first?

1 hour ago, Sled_Hed said:

Team Ramrod is back..

Screenshot_20210711-184138_Chrome.jpg

Jimmy made parole and is alive in the general forum.  Any bets how long before his parole is revoked?

12 hours ago, Doug said:

Jimmy made parole and is alive in the general forum.  Any bets how long before his parole is revoked?

As long as he doesn’t upset management with his stiff words and attitude, he should be fine.

Beta-cucking is how it’s now done on HCS.

On 7/7/2021 at 2:12 PM, Ziemann said:

That thread was worth HOURS of entertainment.....

BTW, I had saved a link to his Google doc years ago! And I clicked on it, and it is still there!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Og4VsEYfmXw_hjFDRULS1Wi5gUEjannKI6jVRs-M5Lw/edit?hl=en_US&hl=en_US#gid=0

That list randomly shows up on sled sites and FB all the time. People still look at is as gospel.

And I saw Ramstad was posting again. Threw me off because I thought he had been chopped.

• Like 1