Check your account email address ×

Highmark's vagina in Chicago kidnap and assault White guy while videoing it and yelling "fuck Donald trump and white people"

Rod

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Under her account name :lmao: you can't take the monkey out of the nigger 

Amiri King shared it and within a few minutes thousands saw it before she deleted the video. People who knew who it was apparently contacted the police 

15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You're just jealous you don't have any culture near you?:lol:

Lots of German and Norwegian culture up here. Buncha honkies!

We do however round up and send your town's culture back to you on their existing arrest warrants when we can.  Thanks for thinking of us and sending us some good ol' Chicago "culture". :lol:

4 minutes ago, Jesus said:

my son, use your time on earth to do good or an eternity of damnation awaits you.  

Fuck it!  I'm not gonna spend my life up here accepting a bunch of fake outraged, bleeding heart, idiotic fucking hypocrites only to go "south" and deal with all of them for eternity too!

:lmao:

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lots of German and Norwegian culture up here. Buncha honkies!

We do however round up and send your town's culture back to you on their existing arrest warrants when we can.  Thanks for thinking of us and sending us some good ol' Chicago "culture". :lol:

don't forget the Serbs and there churches with full bars in the basements.

I am being surrounded by smelly Somali people. real close to dropping a deal I have with a city because of them.

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

don't forget the Serbs and there churches with full bars in the basements.

I am being surrounded by smelly Somali people. real close to dropping a deal I have with a city because of them.

You mean to tell me those immigrants being brought in and sponsored by the Democratic establishment aren't assimilating into American society like one big melting pot of love and tolerance?  No.  That cannot be!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You mean to tell me those immigrants being brought in and sponsored by the Democratic establishment aren't assimilating into American society like one big melting pot of love and tolerance?  No.  That cannot be!

I have been told it is offensive to put on elbow high rubber gloves and a tyvek suit before walking in to there fecal matter filled toilet paper less section 8 homes . then they burn some shit that literally burns in to plastic. U have a tool bag open in one of there homes zip it up toss in the van . open it a week later still stinks like camel jokey  

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

St. Cloud?

he is just north of Duluth  for bar question

I am metro St Louis park contract

but Hopkins Eden Prairie  are both filling fast pretty much all public housing in those towns all Somali . the schools having to hire more male teachers because the kids wont pay attention to the female teachers .    

Edited by Ez ryder