Check your account email address ×

America’s shit food supply finally catching up to millennials.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Our beef, chicken, milk...ect...is full of hormones, antibiotics, steroids and god knows what else. Only a completed fucktard would deny it...must be why Zdope is in this thread. 👍🏼🤣

3 hours ago, hayward said:

shit food supply or shit lifestyle choices?

Maybe just shit doctors telling them they need PILLS. 

And  in come the democrats to cure the following:

amid the backdrop of the Great Recession and the Covid-19 pandemic, student loans, stagnant wages and rising costs of living.

And lets not forget a generation of "participation trophies"  so they never have to actually COMPETE and get better.  I love it when the things I believe get proven correct by the very people causing the problem.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Actually that’s a very good idea. 

Its hard to buy lard these days but lard or beef tallow are good choices

Just now, Mainecat said:

It’s on the bottom shelf below crisco and oils in many stores.

when I was a kid my grandmother had her own restaurant and I remember she used to have giant cans of lard stacked up to the ceiling. Best fried chicken I have ever had in my life. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

when I was a kid my grandmother had her own restaurant and I remember she used to have giant cans of lard stacked up to the ceiling. Best fried chicken I have ever had in my life. 

Man do I love me some fried chicken,..When I lived out your way we used to hit up Brown's?? I think it was on the way to Hawthorne mall coming from Barington??

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Man do I love me some fried chicken,..When I lived out your way we used to hit up Brown's?? I think it was on the way to Hawthorne mall coming from Barington??

Browns is good. White fence farm is a landmark place around here known for their chicken too. 

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s on the bottom shelf below crisco and oils in many stores.

There and in some of my stores they keep it in the coolers by the bacon, hot dogs, and sausages.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

If you have ever had a plain donut hot out of a lard fry....you know!

My old business partners grandmother made donuts in lard...... damn were those good!!!

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Our beef, chicken, milk...ect...is full of hormones, antibiotics, steroids and god knows what else. Only a completed fucktard would deny it...must be why Zdope is in this thread. 👍🏼🤣

Hey, McJerkwater, everyone fucking knows that and most want big and cheap.  There are grainfed, non-gmo, non-gluten, non-whatever, whole food sections in every fucking store now.  Pay for it, plant or harvest your own and have the last laugh because you’ll live to be 150 now!

This comes down to poor life choices by people that need hand holding.  Period.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, McJerkwater, everyone fucking knows that and most want big and cheap.  There are grainfed, non-gmo, non-gluten, non-whatever, whole food sections in every fucking store now.  Pay for it, plant or harvest your own and have the last laugh because you’ll live to be 150 now!

This comes down to poor life choices by people that need hand holding.  Period.  

Calm down you cranky old bastid.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Browns is good. White fence farm is a landmark place around here known for their chicken too. 

I'm going back 35+ years

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

At what limits are those things in your foods by the time they hit the market?

56 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm going back 35+ years

Yeah browns is still around. Frank portillo bought the franchise years ago. 

• Thanks 1

Time to get back to some good ole body shaming.  75% of  young girls are pigs and shameless about it.  Disgusting fat rolls , back tits, huge asses,  stumps for legs,  letting it all hang out in bikinis. Americans have a eating problem, period.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Time to get back to some good ole body shaming.  75% of  young girls are pigs and shameless about it.  Disgusting fat rolls , back tits, huge asses,  stumps for legs,  letting it all hang out in bikinis. Americans have a eating problem, period.  

Back tits :lol:

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Shit food. Boomers look like health freaks in comparison. 

Bull shit you go eat any place the fucking hipsters are ordering there kale bullshit .most young people I know eat  better than I did growing up or when I was there age . 

6 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Nice, I’m a older millennial with asthma. Will obiden be giving a stimulus for this disease?? I’d like to cash in on my poor decisions.

I had asthma my whole life prob all the heaters mom was choking down when she was knocked up.  Fuck load of alergys also.  But older I got the better my allergy and asthma got . I prob don't even use 1 inhaler a yr . Mostly around diesel ducks in the cold.  Or coming in to a warm house when way cold out side some times . 

And I always refused there bullshit steroids and what ever else they were attempting to push on me .